Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck kind of response is that? It doesn’t matter if it had been brought up 100 times (which it hasn’t), it’s still vile misogynistic bullying. ‘Oh not this again’ - well I could say that about the whole Jeremy Clarkson story which has been conveniently relit weeks after the event to distract from Sparemageddon.

She‘s bleeping suspect to say the least.
Why is it OK for PH to release a book where he criticises people- degrades and name calls and not apologise but its not OK for JC to write an article (which was not misogynistic he didn't write it cos he hates women it was MM he doesn't like) with an ill judged GOT reference to MM - apologise in the paper and privately and the harkles and their supporters want him cancelled?!

Itv news showing harkles and JC soon

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Celiac Waldron on gb news. Archewell should be closed immediately due to their false claims of compassion as they aren't fit to run the charity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I doubt it she wouldn’t have liked the competition
I've said that for years. She would publicly play nice with Kate but behind the scenes, she would be hating it that someone younger was taking her place.

Reactions: 23

Can you imagine if the King serves these Balmoral coronation sausages on the big day?

25 cannot possibly go because William would be served an extra and would stare across the table at Harold like...

View attachment 1888167
Of course, and William's mustard would be served in a bone china dish, while Harry would get his in the default packaging .
Imagine , poor Harry , just like Nott Cott and KP.
Triggering .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Talking about Pat. Shows lack of compassion. Yet on Archewell site there's a large piece in compassion which is laughable

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Why is it OK for PH to release a book where he criticises people- degrades and name calls and not apologise but its not OK for JC to write an article (which was not misogynistic he didn't write it cos he hates women it was MM he doesn't like) with an ill judged GOT reference to MM - apologise in the paper and privately and the harkles and their supporters want him cancelled?!
I think we should differ here between people telling their opinions and describing events (whether accurately or not we dont know to what extent) like Harry did, or if you are genuinely writing disgusting pieces (on quite a regular basis) like Clarkson does. It's really not the same in my opinion, even if I disagree with Harry's approach strongly.

I do think that it's weird to not accept the apology and then add the blurp they made. They are not wrong in what they released but if you dont accept apologies (and it's from someone who rarely does this!) you are just proving to everyone that you are just living for the victim role and that the other side has no chance to do "right"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course, and William's mustard would be served in a bone china dish, while Harry would get his in the default packaging .
Imagine , poor Harry , just like Nott Cott and KP.
Triggering .
William got Colman’s, Harry got Aldi own…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Celia Walden on GBnews just likened the two of them running Archewell, a charity based on compassion, to ‘a drunk in charge of an AA meeting’ 😂
She comes across so well in the interview, I can’t imagine how much tea her and piers must have..

Paul Burrell on next - I’m so tired 😩 but this could be juicy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You’ve spotted a great example of them doing something ridiculous to make a point. I expect bratty Harry was put out that the Chippendale chairs weren’t in the house ready for arrival, so he and M decided to show how poorly they’d been treated in comparison with his brother by ordering the cheapest sofa IKEA would deliver. The branded lorry arriving to deliver it would have really underscored their (crappy, petty) point.
I think Harry didn't care how the place was furnished when he lived there alone because he was a slob. When Meghan showed up, she exhibited her total lack of understanding of all things royal and upper crust. She fully expected the place to full of gilded mirrors etc. and fancy furniture like a mini Versailles. How little she knew. I visited the country home of an Earl on a business trip. The country estate mansion was in Scotland and used as a place for high level companies to hold meeting and dinners. The living room ceiling had leak stains. The silk upholstery was shredded in places. The carpet had seen better days. I was shocked! It was a very large room and one could see that it was filled with fine antiques. I later spoke with one of the ladies who was serving our wonderful dinner and asked if the family just rented out the place or used it. She said they used it and we had been sitting in their formal living room! They had another room in the family quarters that served as, what in the US is called, a family room with TV etc. I saw something similar in a documentary about Blenheim Palace and the late Duke. He was filmed in his version of his family room in an old battered and cracked leather chair that his daughter, a famous interior designer, said he refused to part with. The point is that shabby chic is alive and well with the upper classes and the aristos. Carole Middleton was laughed at when pictures of her home were published and it was called rather nouveau riche. Meghan did not understand any of this old money mindset and I think that Nott Cott fell right into that. She probably wanted to live at Windsor Palace because she thought it would be luxurious and she would be living like a princess. Maybe not. There could have been lumps in the mattress. That's an old aristo trick to keep a guest from wanting to stay longer than the shooting weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Farage said on gb news earlier you can't appease bullies and that JC was wrong to apologise. And that KC should not appease them and pay them off as, in his opinion re the threat of H that his next book will include Camilla v C and D marriage, they will not stop demanding more and more

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her sister? Because Kate is still close and on speaking terms with her family. She's classy like that 👌
Kate's 'bestie' is probably Sophie Carter, a childhood friend. They've been pictured together various times and Sophie is Charlotte's godmother. Charlotte was photographed being held by Sophie at her wedding and George looked more relaxed than we ever saw him normally at that age. They were clearly used to being around Sophie and her family. A proper friend not just another 'sleb who could be a useful connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Farage said on gb news earlier you can't appease bullies and that JC was wrong to apologise. And that KC should not appease them and pay them off as, in his opinion re the threat of H that his next book will include Camilla v C and D marriage, they will not stop demanding more and more
I wouldn't apologise for anything with those cunts. Nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Regarding the Diana/Oedipal thing. I think he's turned his mother in to this magical almost mythical creature . The perfect mother, perfect humanitarian, perfect angel despite her absence and often capricious nature. She's the perfect victim because she's perfect. He's had to suspend reality , turning his brother and father and everyone else in to a villain because the actual truth is too horrific to bear, that Diana would rather galivant and flirt than spend time with him, that she'd use blackmail and court the press, that she broke up families and that she could have prevented her death. He's pushing so hard against the truth he's evented a whole new reality. Meghan has encouraged this and turned herself in to his vison of his mother and he's aided that deception.
It's all too weird .
BIB
I think he's turned his mother in to this magical almost mythical creature.

Diana was luminous, she had a luminosity about her even though she failed her O Levels twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t someone who did tarot suggest he would have a short reign and may not even be crowned?
I saw approx 5 years from someone else. Either way, I can't see it being a "reigning until well into his 90s" like the Queen.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
From the monteshits.. this is the reply to JC apology.. you know what Harold and Meg duck right off.. they bang on about apologies and they still moan what is the point! Grow up you sad bastards.
C79488FB-CBA6-46BF-96CE-CBE588C6D951.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.