Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Not around much but I needed to throw in my thoughts on the

“it’s me, hi, I’m the problem it’s me”
Harry - The Royal Spare Part book

what the flying fuck is wrong with that tosser,
and how the hell did he not blow himself up at “war” out of his own stupidity.
The taliban must be laughing at the fact he got home safe and sound only to marry that completely weapon and repeatedly try and hang himself with his own words, while shooting him self in the ginger todger, the fucking twat.
Charles hasn’t the balls to have him knocked off like Diana so it’s probably down to William or Kate. I have faith in Kate she seems a bad ass bitch.
Also, i really do feel for him losing his mum so young but Jesus Christ how much therapy has he had, yet he’s somehow been allowed to make her into an absolute saint who had no faults at all, who was a victim of everyone and everything…… it’s like reading the diary of a 16 year old who lost his mum 4 years ago not a grown ass man with a family and children of his own.
Also, like fuck you didn’t realise you released lily’s pregnancy announcement on the same day Diana released his… or whatever that “coincidence” was I’m still not past him seeing his mother in the form of a lion. Always thought that was a lifetime/hallmark movie script.
Poor William, the chapter about is wedding is almost entirely taken up with talk of Harold’s dick. I’d be pissed.
@Oohthedrama, could you be more…iconic?
Splendid post!

Only about 2m viewers when it first aired in the US. It got more recognition after Smegz and Haz started dating.

Even then, Smegz wasn't a main supporting act. She had a very small part per episode...simply used as a filler. How she managed to get $50k per episode is utterly beyond me. If I can bring myself to watch it again, I would time how many minutes she spent on screen.
…& don’t forget the curtsy.

Reactions: 16

leviosa

I can't keep up with these threads but wanted to share this. In the 80s Alan Clarke dismissed Michael Heseltine as "the type of man who buys his own furniture", the implication being that those of breeding inherited theirs. That is what struck me as completely preposterous, why would Harry buy a sofa of all things? There must be a few hundred around the place! How many castles, palaces and big houses are owned by members of the Royal family and Crown estates. Not to mention Viscount Linsey who ran a bespoke, handmade furniture company. Just seems odd - not to mention second hand high street!?!
I don't know why but this is hilarious. Thank you for bringing this here!!

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Good. She deserves her day in court and to have the alleged mistruths addressed - even if it just means TW having to explain herself and realise that she can be held accountable. Might have the effect of TW being more cautious when she opens her mouth. (although realistically only gaffer tape will do that job effectively!)
It depends how much she gets offered in the arbitration.

But in general I agree.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Trying to decode your as-ever enigmatic post.

"Tom Bower:
'' But he faces a huge task at a time when social media tries to dictate public opinion and when there is a powerful narrative that Harry is the ‘victim’ of an uncaring father, a hostile elder brother and a ‘dangerous’ stepmother. ''

Not surprised Chuck faces a "huge task" with countering the powerful SM narrative that the Stoats are "victims", given that we've not heard a peep out of him except that the Stoats are much loved and overseas. What did he expect? Social Media is very powerful and the Stoats have used it ruthlessly to promote their false narrative while the RF through choice have never contradicted them.

Now the Stoat has outed himself as half brain-dead (allegedly, I'm not 100 sure) and handed an armoury of weapons to his Ho. Everything that's wrong with the Stoat is the fault of the RF.

I understand what you say about people posing as one thing but are another.
But could the serious matter of the alleged violence accusations change all this? Before that the Stoat was possibly already "sufficiently damaged or untouchable" but surely this takes him and the RF into dangerous waters - if it comes out - and he will no longer be untouchable? The Ho still will be, even more so.
I've probably totally missed your point, in which case could you put me straight? :) thank you!
He isn't brain dead, it's just the dislike of him, he's focused, well trained, aware of his position and enjoys the destruction .
He's fine, evil but fine.

Peg will stay and support Harry as long as he is damaging the Monarchy , keeping her in the media, and providing the interest in her, and that can potentially be a very long period.
Also, she wouldn't have the power without him, so it's actually Harry , but this realization may need time, and leaks of the Palace protection process and creation of Harry .

It wouldn't matter from the damage perspective . What? Harry beat up a woman, even if it's true and he ends in jail the questions would be:

Who was associated ?
Whose location it was?
Who was there?
And who covered it up.
The other thing is that Harry and his ''chivalric '' touch towards the Vegas girl, towards Peg in the book would be used in his defense .
Monarchy would be done.

Libitina

VIP Member
I think that the Stoats waited until HM died to make their move on C, as HM was untouchable. As TB said, the Ho can sense weakness a mile off. She failed with William, and with Catherine too for all Catherine's apparent softness. If HM was still alive the Stoats would likely be treading water and waiting, but the groundwork for the blighting of the start of KC's reign was laid by HM, Charles and the Stoats between them when the Ho turned up. HM and Charles hated confrontation and the Stoats wormed their way in unopposed.

To what extent the RF will be able to keep the violence allegations under wraps is anyone's guess, but it is a very serious matter so far avoided by the press but all over SM. The Palace must be aware that it's now common knowledge.

Yes C has waited a long time for the Throne, but that doesn't mean he will be a success. By giving in to the Stoat blackmail from the start he set in motion his eventual failure but was too stubborn and blind to see it. His dismissal of Catherine's concerns over the Stoats bullying of Palace aides tells us all we need to know. He seems aware that his kingship contains UXBs, and IF the RF covered up anything at all about his son's violence - IF - Charles has embarked on his kingship on a wing and a prayer, grey-rocking and throwing money at his tormentors, covering all their misdeeds and cruelties while desperately hoping they'd stay in L.A. and STFU.
But they never intended to, they are incapable of working, and the RF is unimaginably rich.

Whatever happens, he's been Markled. It would be a good idea if he retired on health grounds (he could feign a stroke) and William took over. This would neutralise the Stoats immediately, as all H has got on big Willy is that he had an extra sausage at breakfast. The Palace would then be able to release the bullying report and the blackmail about the Flatpacks, all the Stoat's dirty secrets, Palace paying off women. They would be able to do this because none of it involved William and his hands are clean.

Charles knew what skeletons he was bringing to the Throne, but with his mixture of stubbornness and vanity he may cling on with Camilla, who I personally don't think is mentally or physically fit to be QC. I always wondered why HM stayed on so long.
Didn’t someone who did tarot suggest he would have a short reign and may not even be crowned?

• Wow

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Thank you, Oedipus Wrecks was mine. There are a lot of really good suggestions at the moment. As we say, they are the gift that keeps on giving and in a twisted kind of way the Harkles are our muse. 😬
You can even alter that for a subsequent fred: 😉
Oedipus Wrecks Rex

• Haha

VIP Member
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'
I have a better idea, after the Coronation, they should be bunged into a limo and taken
to the tower of London.........as a joke.

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
So far Bower (relevant) and me (irrelevant) are endlessly entertained by the ''spin.''
It will be a loooong 5 months (almost) until we get the joy of seeing our much beloved Harkles.

''Tom Bower, who wrote an unauthorised biography of the Duchess of Sussex, suggested it would be naive for King Charles and Prince William to seek a 'peace summit' with the Sussexes and urged them to issue a statement rebutting the couple's claims instead. ''

Tom comparably mild for someone that obviously had to insert a few errors in his book, to get away with it via ''it's not that accurate '' to actually publish the book and avoid lawsuits .

Of course Bower understands the ''game'' and doesn't do apologism , so it will be glorious .

''The RF is playing the long game''-most ''journalists '' don't even know what it is.
''The Harkles will have the backseat ''-of course, they don't want the front seat, they want the location of the seat, and the ultimate seat.
''William will solve it.''-Yeah.
''It's ''strategy '' -Course
''They would be damned if they do, damned if they don't .''-Nope, if a clear cut is done, vs ostriching untill 2 days before the Coronation , but that's the ''strategy'' to actually enable their presence .

Harry escaped the zoo, and started a circus with the zoo animals, I'm in awe by his propensity for risk taking , it was always extreme, now he just has a mission .

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
I also wondered why Nott Cott was such an almost bare bachelor dump. He took it over from the Waleses who would have had it all nicely furnished. They’d understandably have taken George’s nursery stuff with them but isn’t the rest of the furniture attached to the house? I’d understand it being emptied if a non-family member had moved in after them but it seems odd that it was for Harry. Perhaps it was known by all that he couldn’t be trusted not to trash priceless antiques on his drink and drug binges?
Fire, water, sewage damage . After the Waleses.
Removal of antiques because it was intended for a staffer, but then Harry needed it.
Like you said, Harry's behavior , but I doubt it, even if it was full of antiques the ''hierarchy '' of the antiques (their value) would be very different for Nott Cott vs example Widsor, by default for security reasons .
So the antiques in the cottage could be risked.
There's a difference between a Mouseman and a Renoir in the value stakes.

welp

VIP Member
Why is it OK for PH to release a book where he criticises people- degrades and name calls and not apologise but its not OK for JC to write an article (which was not misogynistic he didn't write it cos he hates women it was MM he doesn't like) with an ill judged GOT reference to MM - apologise in the paper and privately and the harkles and their supporters want him cancelled?!
I think we should differ here between people telling their opinions and describing events (whether accurately or not we dont know to what extent) like Harry did, or if you are genuinely writing disgusting pieces (on quite a regular basis) like Clarkson does. It's really not the same in my opinion, even if I disagree with Harry's approach strongly.

I do think that it's weird to not accept the apology and then add the blurp they made. They are not wrong in what they released but if you dont accept apologies (and it's from someone who rarely does this!) you are just proving to everyone that you are just living for the victim role and that the other side has no chance to do "right"

• Heart
Reactions: 15