Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
A 'friend' has bloody refaced me on their engagement press intro and a bit of the wedding 🤮 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

carolinew

VIP Member
But if KC and POW really wanted peace at all costs, I think they would have made that invitation happen.

Question…is there some option where H is excluded totally from participating in the ceremony and he and M have no ‘inside’ seats. (Because they are no longer part of the family business) ….BUT are publicly extended an invitation to join any PRIVATE family function held afterwards?
Yikes - who would get the short straw and have to sit next to them? Not poor Sophie again. Could put Meghan at the end of a table next to the Duke of Kent.

• Haha

Meemew

VIP Member
He would be absolutely stupid to leave the Harkles the run of his house unfettered - the staff not shoved in & still floundering in the pool would have run for the hills.
Where did this ‘They’re at the Fosters’ nonsense come from? Because the only people who think they are still tight with the Fosters are Sugars.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
A few serious ones by me with sources.
The trouble with human interest, the importance of media in ''propaganda'' which is a word mostly associated with politics, governments but actually is a media element.
MSM and SM(regardless what (example) I say, if theorists don't copy, reframe it, or the MSM it's irrelevant )

So here:

Tom Bower:
'' But he faces a huge task at a time when social media tries to dictate public opinion and when there is a powerful narrative that Harry is the ‘victim’ of an uncaring father, a hostile elder brother and a ‘dangerous’ stepmother. ''

Right now the idea that every theorist out there that claims via human interest(''insider ,'' ''source,'' claims, appeal to fandom (individual or Monarchy) appeal to anti fandom (dislike or outright hatred of the Harkles) is actually who they claim to be is ...dangerous.

The gray concept is based on a sponsor (the side which benefits and is the instigator) posing as a proponent of the ''liked'' side while spreading information that will at the end (with human interest) actually implicate , damage the-liked side, if nothing else-by association .
No, the disliked side will not suffer any damage, they are either sufficiently damaged already, or untouchable via ''apologism,'' even when ignoring certain MSM interest in taking down the liked side.

Regardless of the BS I'm spewing here, trust your gut, and follow the logic of ''association via named location.''
Trying to decode your as-ever enigmatic post.

"Tom Bower:
'' But he faces a huge task at a time when social media tries to dictate public opinion and when there is a powerful narrative that Harry is the ‘victim’ of an uncaring father, a hostile elder brother and a ‘dangerous’ stepmother. ''

Not surprised Chuck faces a "huge task" with countering the powerful SM narrative that the Stoats are "victims", given that we've not heard a peep out of him except that the Stoats are much loved and overseas. What did he expect? Social Media is very powerful and the Stoats have used it ruthlessly to promote their false narrative while the RF through choice have never contradicted them.

Now the Stoat has outed himself as half brain-dead (allegedly, I'm not 100 sure) and handed an armoury of weapons to his Ho. Everything that's wrong with the Stoat is the fault of the RF.

I understand what you say about people posing as one thing but are another.
But could the serious matter of the alleged violence accusations change all this? Before that the Stoat was possibly already "sufficiently damaged or untouchable" but surely this takes him and the RF into dangerous waters - if it comes out - and he will no longer be untouchable? The Ho still will be, even more so.
I've probably totally missed your point, in which case could you put me straight? :) thank you!

toninottony

VIP Member
Too many people I know are watching with enjoyment the dysfunction in the royal family like one watches a train wreck.
I think Charles and the rest of the family are actually worried about what would happen if Harry actually went full blown racial justice and compensation on them. If they did that, huge swaths of the country and the world would be delighted by that message and it honestly would get the Mountbattens of Montecito the attention and platform they crave. Perhaps that is what Harry is thinking of when he’s saying he hasn’t called the royal family racist. There’s an implied yet.
Won’t work already strongly implied in a way won’t work again

• Wow

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Had one of those thoughts that ambushes, what if we are underestimating their ambition and delusion & they actually want to become gods?
It would explain the tedious wanking on they do about wanting The Commonwealth, and the DofE managed it.

(The Wikipedia link possibly explains the dancing at their wedding nonsense, as when told about the twat’s wedding by a travel agent (notified by The Times - obviously to stir up racism) “they hoisted the Union Jack, danced, and ate pigs.”)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

stuffandnonsense

I was just about to post this - I read both years ago and am going to dig them out again. If I remember, neither really slags off the family
I have to confess I’ve read neither but I’ve read about them and Traitor King. (I love history) From what I have gleaned you are correct they didn’t disparage the RF. it appears in many ways that he really wanted back in, to be seen to be part of it. Those were different times, victimisation and race would not have been tolerated. We were afterall recovering from a War

DarnIt

VIP Member
Congratulations on becoming a VIP @Murphy Brown, unfortunately I feel you are setting your sights a bit high asking for Beluga ..... how about a tuna buttie and a sausage roll thrown in for good measure? I have also been to Poundland for some madeira cake for afters but, and this is the icing on your cake, I walked past the Oxfam shop on the way back to the VIP lounge and there, in the window, was a copy of the fastest selling non-fiction book in history ..... priced £2 !!!!! I splashed out and bought it for you to mark this momentous occasion ....... enjoy!
P.S. Bring your own booze, I'm not made of money!
Spare: possibly the fastest remaindered book…in the world.

• Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
@JAR21 did you save a copy of BP announcement saying a surrogate was used? I've failed to find it. I can't remember whether the notice was for Arch or Lidl, or both.

VIP Member
Carole Malone not holding anything back.....

Carole makes sense and makes me wonder if H&M should turn up or not, I think it's a case of dammed if they do, dammed if they don't!
Yes they can come and collect information then whinge like fuckery or they are not allowed to come so they will whinge like fuckery! It's a
no win situation, also it's a state event which means it's paid by the Taxpayer. Carole thinks that the RF shouldn't have the final say in who
comes or not, I'm not sure I agree.