Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
There also wasn't any mention of her alleged suicide either nor of the RF are racist comments they said on Oprah
Anything on Harpo or Tyler at all? Or the UN trip? Or the US veteran NY intrepid trip? There or on the documentary? Therebis sooo much still that they could annoy us with

Reactions: 15

VC10

VIP Member
Yes, sacred caste shit, I’m sick of it too.

People are either:
Thick
Uninformed
Informed but scared to voice an opinion
Woke spouting virtue signalling cunts that make no sense just shout a lot and cancel everyone

Or us! The last hope for civilisation and the future of mankind! 😇😇😇😇😇😇

Smegs could give a eulogy reminiscing about their yachting days 🤣
Smegs needs to do us all favour, and do a fucking Robert maxwell, off of it 😎😎😃😆

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
These threads move so fast... its hard to respond!

There are comments about rewriting history, and the power of media/public opinion. At the moment with Harry and his story telling, I think we are too close to know what history will think of him!
But there is a fascinating parallel, with the latest BBC history drama ''Marie Antoinette'' for years and years, I have believed the whole, let them eat cake scenario, and that her beheading as French monarch, along with her husband Louis was justified, as she was an empty headed fool, who shouldn't have been anywhere near a throne.
Now this latest history drama, is a massive retelling of history! I have only watched the first couple of episodes, but Marie Antoinette is intelligent and able to play a diplomatic and clever game, in an impossible position. Its a massive retelling of the original story! A bit like the retelling of Thomas Cromwell, and Henry 8th. fascinating!!!

There were also comments about how the British Royal family are out of touch with younger generations, particularly those under 20. I would tend to agree. But I don't think this is really anything at all to do with Harry.
Queen Elizabeth, had 4 children, which appealed to 2 different generations. With Charles only having 2 sons, those sons are now too old to appeal to teenagers, their lives don't connect at all with the young. And we have also lost the impact of schemes like, The Duke of Edinburgh awards, and the Princes Trust. To some extent to make themselves relatable to British young people, the Royal family need a new scheme or an award, or a massively revamped system, to appeal to younger generations.
But they haven't got one, or anyone to head one up! I would say William and Kate are too busy, with Earthshot etc, Harry is temperamentally unsound, George, Charlotte and louis are too young,
The RF are lacking a younger version of Anne, or even Edward, badly. Even Andrew gave an approximation of a playboy prince when younger, The RF are lacking a sense of glamour and mystery, a royal mystique and magic to revolve around.
Regarding Marie Antoinette I can really recommend this book. It’s brilliant if you want to know the real history (it will make you cry at the end) very sad.
Amazon product

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Petronella Wyatt (camilla's friend said Dan) debating with Angela Levin - JC apology and sacking, on gb news now

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
People seem so convinced that the changes Harry wanted to make to the book after the Queen died were things he wanted removing from it out of respect for her.
He said it in the first place without caring that she would read it so why would he suddenly decide things needed removing now shes passed?

What if he wanted to include extra nasty stuff now she was no longer around to read it?
He may have decided he could get away with more crap now cos he thinks his Dad's a softie.
That's what I said at the time. H would be adding to the book and maybe Nutflux.

No HMQ to give them a few words. Wouldn't have to be much.
Recollections may vary or similar.

VIP Member
I've just finished catching up, now onto some videos I saw posted.

Quick look at the Daily Mail first after I make the coffee.

I will skip the Clarkson apology, back burner.

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
He'll probably think we hate him because he's ginger, we're all a bunch of gingerists.

And I can say that because I'm 50% ginger, although fortunately for me the brunette 50% won in the hair stakes.....but I do sadly have the freckles and the pale skin which never tans!
My son is a ginger with freckles but tans nicely 😎😎😎

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
You’ve spotted a great example of them doing something ridiculous to make a point. I expect bratty Harry was put out that the Chippendale chairs weren’t in the house ready for arrival, so he and M decided to show how poorly they’d been treated in comparison with his brother by ordering the cheapest sofa IKEA would deliver. The branded lorry arriving to deliver it would have really underscored their (shitty, petty) point.
I thought I saw a photo recently of KP and there were antiques and an ikea lamp! Dikie Arbiter said she could claim the cost back from KP!

Hula flight

VIP Member
I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March
She is just repeating the article Christopher jones posted on quota.
I posted a link to it last thread

Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.
How big was Suits in the US? (I've never watched it) what other show would it be on a par with?

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Thank goodness H will be Puke of Suckeggs. He would say he was being picked on if he had to be Puke of Dork .... which we all know is another word for a whales' penis (urban dictionary) ..... and by his own account he certainly couldn't lay claim to having one that size!

On the other hand his brother is Prince of Wales or should that be Whales? 😉 🤔🤭😂😂😂
Twat is certainly the Prince of Whoppers.

• Haha