Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
But if KC and POW really wanted peace at all costs, I think they would have made that invitation happen.

Question…is there some option where H is excluded totally from participating in the ceremony and he and M have no ‘inside’ seats. (Because they are no longer part of the family business) ….BUT are publicly extended an invitation to join any PRIVATE family function held afterwards?
Probably not, as (currently 🤞) a Prince, a Royal Duke & son of The King - if present he’d have to be included.
(Perhaps they could include a human sacrifice (or 2) element, decided by public vote?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I thought they had and last time I looked it had lost by 5 votes. However, I'm with you so whoever submitted it the first time do it again now please. It's an inspired title and because we are at the beginning of a thread it will give people more time to vote for it.

'HARRY TODGER AND THE KNOBLET OF FIRE'
I quoted it to my son and DIL this afternoon and they were crying laughing at it . She was also showing texts she has received from her friends all lampooning H ..... and this is from a group who wouldn't hear a word said against him and Smegs a few weeks ago when I tried to convert them. Things are definitely changing.
yes love this title hope whoever posted it posts it again

Chita

VIP Member
Has Clarkson been dropped by Amazon? I'd be amazed if he gave a fuck. Ok, the money is useful but it'll just add to the appeal of him for people that like his schtick. He could get work if he wanted it I'm sure, he's mates with Piers Moron and that cabal for a start.
he'll be on talk tv soon enough.

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Found the infor in fixated persons

The RF cannot, and should not, trust them ever again. They can't be allowed access to the RF because they're just going to do the round of interviews afterwards to repeat, make up, insist on how badly they're treated.

And frankly I wouldn't let smeg near Catherine or the children ever. She's malicious, spiteful, envious and dangerous. And she hates Catherine and the children.

If nothing else, the RF needs to protect Catherine and her children. She works bloody hard and always puts the family first. She can't have the stress of having the traitor and the cow near

Found it in Fixated person
Apologies again for the glitches. Mods: this seems to be a problem for Samsung mobile users, I believe

leviosa

I would bet money that he had a perfectly good sofa that Meghan deemed 'not modern enough' as it wasn't white and minimalist.
He had a sofa!!
I want to do all the laugh faces at this!! In a nice way to you, obviously! They are ridiculous.

VIP Member
No has mentioned in the colbert interview harry was introduced as lives in USA, 2 kids, 3 dogs. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HAVING A WIFE

In the introduction bit by colbert
I really didn't notice, just rewatched the intro......Holy fuck!!!!!

• Haha

RubyRowallan

I can see him being offered something on GB News.

Must go to optician

I read that as being offed on gb news

• Haha
  • Heart

Duee

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
After only the 2 (York and Sussex) remain, the Royal Dukes will be renamed to Royal Pukes (of Dork and Suckeggs)

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.
I didn't read it in the book

• Haha
I've just seen his book on sale in my local "The Warehouse" store for the princely sum of NZ$49. No half price stickers anywhere. I thought about going to find a suitable title to put on the stand and photograph, but the book section was miles away and I doubt they'd have anything suitable so sorry folks, no picture from me! 🤷

• Wow