Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the PR would only be one side of it. Think of all the accommodations, like over the top security, nutty demands like a giant trailer filled with teal bowling balls, Meghan stealing everyone else's gift bags, Harry running up to anyone who will listen begging for jobs for Meghan, BAFTA having to come up with some reason to put those two on stage because they wouldn't come otherwise-- and getting markled afterward just makes it so much less work NOT to invite them.
They are no-marks (no-markles). Hollywood knows who Smegs is, what she did to get there and her actual (low-level) standing. There weren’t any invites when they first moved to LA - there will hardly be any now they’ve merched private messages from Beyoncé in Netflix and outed Courtney Cox as a mushy lover in Spare.

What I would LOVE is for the POWs to attend this event one year, with Catherine in a Bond premiere level WOW DRESS OF TINY WAISTED JOY! Or whatever is appropriate for a Hollywood luncheon. Actually they could do the whole season - Globes, Oscars, SAGs, the works!

HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!?! *Smegs-style manifest* 🔮🧿🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hadnt read this whole bit before. Little piece of tit.

View attachment 1885043
So what would we call someone who mocks a person with physical problems and trashes their family in public? 'Empathy challenged' seems a fitting description. And here comes karma you little tit. The whole world is mocking you now, not just a few entitled Eton schoolboys. I only hope poor Pat is still alive to see it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Harry says they were dedicated to a life of service.
Yes, self service.

You are fooling no one, Ginge.

Harry & Meghan #304 dedicated to a life of self service
UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA!

pLTNSorSXAeRGKLPv4s4GiiUHnGwS33KhV49zYumY&usqp=CAU.jpg

Found in the freezer aisle in the sausage section

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They are no-marks (no-markles). Hollywood knows who Smegs is, what she did to get there and her actual (low-level) standing. There weren’t any invites when they first moved to LA - there will hardly be any now they’ve merched private messages from Beyoncé in Netflix and outed Courtney Cox as a mushy lover in Spare.

What I would LOVE is for the POWs to attend this event one year, with Catherine in a Bond premiere level WOW DRESS OF TINY WAISTED JOY! Or whatever is appropriate for a Hollywood luncheon. Actually they could do the whole season - Globes, Oscars, SAGs, the works!

HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!?! *Smegs-style manifest* 🔮🧿🙌
BiB the fun thing is, TPPOWs would have to lower themselves to attend and therein lies the difference. Remember how Tom Cruise (weird scientology Hollywood icon) was absolutely beside himself with them at the Top Gun Premiere? That's the power gap right there.

Royalty....

Hollywood....

The Chuckle Brothers...

The Markles.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good. She deserves her day in court and to have the alleged mistruths addressed - even if it just means TW having to explain herself and realise that she can be held accountable. Might have the effect of TW being more cautious when she opens her mouth. (although realistically only gaffer tape will do that job effectively!)
It depends how much she gets offered in the arbitration.

But in general I agree.

Reactions: 16
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'

Reactions: 25
Imagine her face reading the news that they were never considered for an invite to the awards!!
Not even damaged goods at this point .. they are toxic

Markle has markled herself … poisonous and no one wants to be associated with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m hoping all of Smeg’s upcoming earnings will be for scrubbing nasty shitters and washing menstrual stains out of prison sheets. duck her.
I hope she gets everything she deserves and then some. Karma is on the way…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it true that in the book Harry complains that William pushed the button on the Pelican Crossing when Diana had promised it was his turn?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.