Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not around much but I needed to throw in my thoughts on the

“it’s me, hi, I’m the problem it’s me”
Harry - The Royal Spare Part book

what the flying duck is wrong with that tosser,
and how the hell did he not blow himself up at “war” out of his own stupidity.
The taliban must be laughing at the fact he got home safe and sound only to marry that completely weapon and repeatedly try and hang himself with his own words, while shooting him self in the ginger todger, the bleeping twit.
Charles hasn’t the balls to have him knocked off like Diana so it’s probably down to William or Kate. I have faith in Kate she seems a bad ass witch.
Also, i really do feel for him losing his mum so young but Jesus Christ how much therapy has he had, yet he’s somehow been allowed to make her into an absolute saint who had no faults at all, who was a victim of everyone and everything…… it’s like reading the diary of a 16 year old who lost his mum 4 years ago not a grown ass man with a family and children of his own.
Also, like duck you didn’t realise you released lily’s pregnancy announcement on the same day Diana released his… or whatever that “coincidence” was I’m still not past him seeing his mother in the form of a lion. Always thought that was a lifetime/hallmark movie script.
Poor William, the chapter about his wedding is almost entirely taken up with talk of Harold’s dick. frozen ginger peen at the wedding, I’d be pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think she is under the misapprehension that as the RF had castles, big houses, estates, jewels, lots of money that she she will get a big divorce settlement.
If she syphoned off money for her clothes (kept the tags on so they could be returned but claimed the full cost from Charles) and if she has taken a management fee for Harry and his earnings, and stuff like that, she may actually have Markled herself, because in a divorce settlement, a lot of what he has is Crown property, not his, so he might end up taking half of what she has salted away because her money was obtained during their marriage.

Wouldn't if be funny if she had to pay him an allowance!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m curious who they think this one’s fault is, surely at some point they have to realise maybe it’s them that’s the problem, and not blame anyone else, Meghan would love to be invited to things like this so I wonder how long it is before they turn on each other!
Taylor said it best…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This was the chain of events that led to the fatal accident.
As much as everyone wants to put the full blame on the RF.

Diana took the offer up to go to Al Fayed's villa in France with her son's, knowing she had no royal security or protection.
Instead of focusing on her boys (which was what she was there for apparently), she decided to start a relationship with Al Fayed's son, who had just dumped his girlfriend, to go running after her.

And from all accounts, she was still upset by the break up from the heart surgeon but quickly moved on to Dodi as soon as he showed interest.

If she had just focused on what was important at the time, and less about men, she would probably be here today.
if she was that heart broken over the break up the last thing you would do is plunge into another relation and introduce your children especially on a world stage including courting the media!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.
How big was Suits in the US? (I've never watched it) what other show would it be on a par with?

Reactions: 15
But if KC and POW really wanted peace at all costs, I think they would have made that invitation happen.

Question…is there some option where H is excluded totally from participating in the ceremony and he and M have no ‘inside’ seats. (Because they are no longer part of the family business) ….BUT are publicly extended an invitation to join any PRIVATE family function held afterwards?
Probably not, as (currently 🤞) a Prince, a Royal Duke & son of The King - if present he’d have to be included.
(Perhaps they could include a human sacrifice (or 2) element, decided by public vote?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
if she was that heart broken over the break up the last thing you would do is plunge into another relation and introduce your children especially on a world stage including courting the media!
Exactly. Going off on holiday to spend precious time with your kids and ends up shagging the hosts son (less than a month after her last public relationship)

I don't think she was in love with any of these men. I think she wanted to be loved and she craved that attention.
It was a sad situation, that those boys were never going to fill her heart with enough love.

Reactions: 31
Do we give the Middletons more credit that we might have done previously for modeling a normal family life for William in his early 20s to keep him grounded. What if he had turned out like Harry?
No, I don't think William would have turned out like Harry,

Reactions: 26
Who the duck is that idiot? What we want is a Royal Family that isn't a reality TV show. Ugh. I feel sorry for ordinary Americans represented by cunts like that. Again, it beats me why these people care so much about Britain? Sort out your own bleeping country and leave us alone.
It’s the mindset of the woke. They are better then. Literally everyone else who doesn’t think like them. We are but stupid peasants who need their guidance to be “enlightened”. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How big was Suits in the US? (I've never watched it) what other show would it be on a par with?
Honestly…never heard of it. We watch a lot of cable tv…but maybe it was more targeting a younger ‘workplace sex and soap opera’ demographic. Certainly never heard of her. After seeing her with her makeup off, she could absolutely walk undisturbed anywhere in the US if she left off the glop and cancelled the Netflix crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched about 20 minutes of the first episode, got bored and switched it off.

Reactions: 22
It wasn't. I worked for American TV Channels outside of the US for a long time, Suits was a) Canadian productions (rarely gets A list attention) and b) was broadcasted on USA Network, a small cable channel.

Reactions: 27
Btw, in the Sean Attwood video posted earlier.

Samantha says she isn't going to settle, and wants the case to go to trial.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He sold his soul to Hollywood and will now only attract the lowest common denominator (i.e the people who simply want 'entertained'. They don't care enough to look at the wider picture.)
This is the thing right here. He thinks he's stepped up in the world by becoming a 'celebrity' in California, but he doesn't realise that being a celebrity is very fleeting. The minute you haven't released a book or tv in two years, people are like "Harry who?" People love you one minute and hate you the next. Being a member of the royal family and not giving talk show interviews might get you less attention in the short term, but it's a job for the rest of your life, with steady admiration from people, who won't drop you when you're no longer trendy.

He's sold a lifetime of public service and love from the British people, for a few years of attention from Hollywood people who'll spit him out soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.