Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby mama dance someone posted is pretty impressive. I could barely move in the last month of pregnancy. And that woman looks great. ❤

Interesting to see that even though she can do all those moves, she still has to open her knees wide to crouch. Unlike Megs. Who was able to crouch down with her knees together. Megs truly is magical, Harry. You are so right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jeremy Clarkson emails apology to Prince Harry and Meghan after vile rant

Still catching up, so sorry if already posted
It was nice of the Harkles to leak it through their usual sources at the Mirror.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
But if KC and POW really wanted peace at all costs, I think they would have made that invitation happen.

Question…is there some option where H is excluded totally from participating in the ceremony and he and M have no ‘inside’ seats. (Because they are no longer part of the family business) ….BUT are publicly extended an invitation to join any PRIVATE family function held afterwards?
I don't think the family want that either .... who would want the Gruesomes spoiling the celebrations with their secret recording devices and not so secret notebooks busy scribbling away anything anybody said to them? Best if they just go to the public function, at least that way a few million pairs of eyes will be watching their every move which will be reported on in minute detail by those horrid media people. Then the RF can stay aloof from them with Sophie providing classes in aloofness before the big day!

I don't think KC3 should invite them, nobody in their right minds would blame him for not doing so after the pantomime they have provided for all to see in the past few weeks. Don't invite them, let them moan - which will be the headlines for a day or so then all will be forgotten and the UK can get down to enjoying the party without them.

Reactions: 36
Pdina...

It makes sense that there was no audience.
Apparently Harry is famously tight-fisted, and in the show he offers to buy everyone a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.
Smegs is ridiculous. We have a really crazy fan culture (Google 'crowd outside Mannat' - Shahrukh Khan's house) and our paps are unregulated and getting crazier by the minute. Cricketer Virat Kohli and his actor wife Anushka Sharma keep begging then to not pap their daughter but they still follow them and take pics, though they don't post them, but rile up the public to make fun of the parents/be angry at them. And still photos are leaked occasionally.

Yet, a lot of popular celebrities manage to walk around and do their work without any trouble. In fact, some of them have to deliberately call paps or stage pap chases for attention and victimhood a la Smegs, and even then a lot of their target audience is like 'so what are we supposed to do with the information that so-and-so was at X place? 🤷'.

Smegs would go crazy in Bollywood. On one hand, that crazy adulation, but on the other, no one recognises you. And sometimes both things happen simultaneously. It'd do her head in. And I guess it already has, in a way. Couldn't make it in Hollywood or even in that show. Married into the BRF and thought she was the most popular but she wasn't papped or given any sort of special attention that she was expecting before or after marriage, yet Catherine had it all. Would have helicopter rotor-like fanned the flames of madness.

One of my friends used to be one of the main leads in the most popular TV show when I was in college. She's told me a few things about how sudden money and fame would be so nice, but a lot of actors couldn't cope with it, or the sudden loss of it, when their series ended. And we've had so many public blowups where one or more actors in a show were feeling like they didn't get as much attention or publicity as the others - like in an unfair way. Either the actors left the show or the show just had to wrap up.

Jealousy, conceit and greed. Pretty destructive monsters.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if Harold, besotted worshiper that he is, told M during courtship…that W&C were such HUGE Suits fans…they were just beside themselves to meet such a Hollywood icon, STARRING in their absolutely all time favorite show…and, narc that she is…she believed it. That would explain the barefoot and dressing down approach to the first meeting…she was putting them at ease as they came into her glorious presence. ‘See you needn’t be awestruck in my presence.”

She expected them to act so flustered and impressed with her….she was, after all, the top dog in the room in her mind. When they didn’t react as expected…she deemed that cold and unfriendly in the interview. But really, her ego was badly bruised because Harry had stroked her narcissism with a lot of silly lies. They were not the least bit impressed with her and, worse yet, K looked like an elegant princess, and she was dressed like a slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

I. Have. No. Words. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mind you, we always knew he's a sausage short of an heir's breakfast 😂
Bloody Burrell making sure he stays in the news. He saw it happen ONCE; perhaps that was the one and only time? Perhaps TOS normally only ate 2 and left one and they decided to stop waste? Perhaps being half his brother’s size, they figured he wouldn’t manage 3 but let him have 3 thereafter. What a prize tit stirrer. You want us to believe he grew up as a nasty, twisted, wastrel who hates the RF, just because he didn’t get 3 sausages!!!! Jesus, the tree hugging muesli munchers are taking over🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh yes they made me write a book, sell them down the river to Oprah. They made me move etc etc etc.no Harold. You and your Wife did All of that.. pair of knobheads

this part of the article is the best description of them I’ll pop it underneath
8C89D815-B869-43C5-9BF4-9DDFDE443099.png
AE4032B9-03C3-459E-B8FA-7E101B7C0A22.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
and William and Catherine being huge suits fans pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’d believe they maybe looked it up and watched a few episodes, after Sparry had told them he was dating a cast member. I’m not buying them being big fans. 25 probably asked them what they thought of it and they said ‘yeah, we liked it’ just to be polite. I’d never heard of Suits before the Stoat engagement and I don’t know anyone who’s watched it. She really wasn’t famous at all and definitely not in the U.K. The story about her being recognised and hounded was pure fantasy, spun to maintain the lie she fed 25 about being a big star. I can’t believe he fell for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m of the opinion they should be invited to the coronation. Stick them in the cheap seats at the back. Keep them away from the RF and don’t invite them to anything else. At least that way they’ve been invited but not included. Keep them at arms length but being the bigger people.
And what if there is an increased security threat, due to the Taliban revelations?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'
They can be put next to Andrew right at the back behind some candles! Or better still a wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.