Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebitchy is ripping Catherine apart for saying that therapy doesn't work for everybody. There's so much hatred that it's disturbing.
I have a theory Kaiser, Chola or whatever her real name is writes a lot of the replies herself. She has always hated Catherine even before Smeg came on the scene. I used to go there for a laugh but the nastiness is out of control now.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1886069

I genuinely thought this was a halloween pic - it isnโ€™t.
Bollocks nose!!!

"Waitrose had changed. Where previously Mr K's Country Slices were 20p off, now they were at full price. I was pondering 'if this were legal. And should I contact my lawyer," when I noticed a child of three, or four, staring at me. The child was clearly ill-mannered, for when I stuck out my tongue in a humourous manner, the child looked distressed, and tugged at it's mother's coat. The woman stopped fingering the melons and caught me protruding. 'Bugger!' I thought. Knowing full-well that this incident would be on the front page of every website owned by the British Press before I got home.

There was nothing for it. Using all of my army training I beat a hasty retreat - only to find myself in an aisle stacked high with diapers and tena-pads. 'Is this all a woman's life is?' I questioned - thinking of what Meghan had said - before being distracted by the legs on a pack of barely-black tights.

My contemplation was shortlived. As I felt a sharp pain in my calf. I looked down and saw the child breezing past holding it's mother's hand. Neither paid the slightest attention to the injury they had caused. The child by accident, or inscrutible design, had knocked my basket into my leg.

I could see the woman was Chinese. So knew there was no point reasoning with her. She was probably a Dragon Lady or Tiger Mum, or some such. I consoled myself, reaching out to Red Cloud, my spirit guide, via the tiger-eye beads of my bracelet.

The universe clearly favoured me. For by the time I reached the beer asle, my basket was more than half empty. Meghan's doctor had told her she needed to put on weight - for the baby - so I had stocked up with Ambrosia, Goblin meat puddings and Crosse and Blackwell All Day Breakfast. So the basket was pretty heavy. Gan Gan's mummy always drank Guiness to keep her iron up. And since Meghan had been looking pale lately I diagnosed a touch of the toucan would do the trick. As I turned around, quite by chance, the child from earlier happened to be there: and my basket smacked it square in the face. As I predicted the mother, being Chinese, was quite unreasonable.

I scurried away, leaving the child in tears - it's forehead criss-crossed with welts.

I knew that if the British Press got hold of this I would be toast. The headlines would brand me a racist. So I made sure, that after paying, I clouted a white child, who I spotted by the Mr Tickle ride in the entrance, with a carrier bag as I exited.

When I got home I found Meghan collapsed in tears. I took her wet hand and asked my love how I could help. She pointed to the coffee table - which we had recently purchased from a rag-and-bone man on the Goldhak Road, using Meg's credit card - there I found it: a copy of the Sun - beside the cheque from Greggs. Splashed across page 3 in lurid, toxic detail, was the headline 'Meghan Gets Her Pasties Out'. I recoiled at the obviously pap'ed picture. The monsterous invasion of privacy. "Is this true," I asked. "No," wailed my loving wife, "They say it was a corn-beef pasty, but it wasn't, it wasn't, it was vegan sausage roll..." "This is Camilla's doing," I snarled, snatching up the rag and screwing it into a ball. "Camilla did this to get at me. She knows Willy and I had bet that Bakers Oven would be around longer than Greggs. She knew I liked Bakers Oven more." I hurled the scrunched newspaper across the room - tapping into the fury generated by my disgust for the Spikey Mikey.

Again fortune was with me, for as the newspaper bounced off the wall it landed in a Ming vase - that Meghan had borrowed from Willy's fancy appartments - it rolled around the vase's lip, before dropping into cavernous hole. I knew it was an omen - a sign from my mother - a signal from the universe that I would be a father for all mankind.

Later to cheer up Meghan I ordered a pizza - without telling her.

She spent two hours haranguing the delvery boy that she is allegic to pepperoni, until he begged for mercy and swore to never deliver pizzas again. Then unsated she rang to Scotland Yard demanding they investigate who had doxxed us.

She is so beautiful when she finds her voice.
"
Slayed again by Wibble!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ive not been on this thread for a few days, so getting more behind so will have a catch up tonight. I leave an old pic here in the meantime ..The Meghan playing card ๐Ÿ˜„ x.

Resizer_16281814389921.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.

Thank you for starting the new thread Lollipop_panda and congratulations Spangly on the title.

Reconciliation means that the RF and the UK would have to apologise to the gruesomes and they would be king and queen of the Commonwealth and USA.

H is in the Guinness Book of Records so is the most popular royal ever and has confirmed what H said that they are more popular and do the job better. Why else would the USA wokery be fawning over them.

It was a book of complete rubbish but it has beaten any other book on the royals and even his brother's Earthshot book which he will be relishing.

I cannot see how the RF can survive these two.

Could the gruesomes backers think they could buy a castle for a private home or theme park.
Why has no journalist investigated who was backing them. We know they only made $50,000 during lockdown. Why only 1 set of public accounts.

I am a million threads behind again.

Reactions: 23
It's because the book is nonsensical that it's selling so fast, also that it's January and people want entertainment. RF will be fine.

It's supposed to be the bluest day of the year today! (3rd Monday in January)

I've made a lovely souvenir plate of William and his good deeds ๐Ÿ˜€ x..
Should be in all good souvenir shops very soon.๐Ÿ˜„ x ...

Resizer_16738419520741.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thank you for starting the new thread Lollipop_panda and congratulations Spangly on the title.

Reconciliation means that the RF and the UK would have to apologise to the gruesomes and they would be king and queen of the Commonwealth and USA.

H is in the Guinness Book of Records so is the most popular royal ever and has confirmed what H said that they are more popular and do the job better. Why else would the USA wokery be fawning over them.

It was a book of complete rubbish but it has beaten any other book on the royals and even his brother's Earthshot book which he will be relishing.

I cannot see how the RF can survive these two.

Could the gruesomes backers think they could buy a castle for a private home or theme park.
Why has no journalist investigated who was backing them. We know they only made $50,000 during lockdown. Why only 1 set of public accounts.

I am a million threads behind again.
Thing is, theyโ€™re not being fawned over in the US. Theyโ€™re mostly non-entities here. The Netflix series isnโ€™t in the top 10 and likely has been for while, no one cares about her podcast, she gets low key mocked by writers in her print interviews, he did a 60 Minutes, a middling late night chat show and a tabloid magazine shoot and they still canโ€™t hack even basic Hollywood industry party invites when itโ€™s literally the season of industry parties and functions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Hilarious!!
I noticed in the photo of her in the that white monstrosity at The Jubbly that she is not wearing stockings. Seriously? She couldnโ€™t even put on a pair of tights for something being watched by billions? So crassโ€ฆso devoid of class.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Already?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s been out less than a week ๐Ÿ›‘
It was half price the day it came out when I saw it in QBD Books. I think there were free audio books too. That is how they enticed some people to get the book fast.

Reactions: 29
Joining Albert of Monaco (post-Orca) in royal public head-shaking:

A lot of people don't like the way they are behaving, Ben Goldsmith commented on it also.

RF should definitely not issue an apology, for what exactly? Press can be awful but they're not controlled by RF and nobody takes it seriously anyway if they're wittering on about bump touching or avocados, it's filler material and they know people will click on it if they're bored

Reactions: 36
Wow..so KC3 will throw everyone under the bus for hisโ€™ darling boyโ€™โ€ฆ.everyone โ€ฆH&M wonโ€™t get half in / half out ..theyโ€™ll have in and do whatever you want โ€ฆastonishing !
Good God, just what we needed - a lily-livered king. As I wrote before on these pages, Harry will get what he wants and the ultimate loser will be William. Charles needs a good slap.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Good God, just what we needed - a lily-livered king. As I wrote before on these pages, Harry will get what he wants and the ultimate loser will be William. Charles needs a good slap.
I hope not...H&M have moved abroad for a new life...they're only moaning now as their allowance has been cut off and they're not getting as much attention and adulation as they want

I am still fuming that Harold has the audacity to mention Charlotte and Louis. At least until now he had kept the children out of it.
But then I remembered Meg using Ashleigh to get back at her (half) sister. Same strategy to goad a response out of William and Catherine.
But at least Ashleigh is an adult.

Reactions: 37
A lot of people don't like the way they are behaving, Ben Goldsmith commented on it also.

RF should definitely not issue an apology, for what exactly? Press can be awful but they're not controlled by RF and nobody takes it seriously anyway if they're wittering on about bump touching or avocados, it's filler material and they know people will click on it if they're bored
And that's why any reconciliation will fail because H wants BP to squash any bad publicity even if its true - its one of their major gripes.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.