Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 'friend' has bloody refaced me on their engagement press intro and a bit of the wedding 🤮 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Then we could post KV KC KV - in the manner of "Danger Will Robinson Danger."

(I failed Latin O Level, magnificently)
Our preference was a loudly hissed

"quick, diversionary tactics"

and that was the warning to suddenly pretend to be busy or to be closely inspecting something whilst innocently whistling.

Don't think we fooled anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oedipus Wrecks is the best one ever, IMHO. And we’ve had some belters 😂
I shall put it forward again (assuming that is allowed) as I have had 2 compliments.
Harry and Meghan #304 Oedipus Wrecks
I wouldn't be surprised if someone comes up with something better though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Ok, so for those of you wondering how Harry is perceived in other countries, here are the results of a representative poll initiated by "Bild" (German equivalent of the Daily Mail).

Germany:
20% think he his brave
12% think he is embarassing
50% think his book caused lasting damage for his image

47% think he caused damage on the institution
19% have positive view on Charles and Camilla

Source: https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/ro...utschen-wirklich-ueber-ihn-82563670.bild.html

I think he is a horrible person or what Freda says. Oh, and his wife too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Carole makes sense and makes me wonder if H&M should turn up or not, I think it's a case of dammed if they do, dammed if they don't!
Yes they can come and collect information then whinge like fuckery or they are not allowed to come so they will whinge like fuckery! It's a
no win situation, also it's a state event which means it's paid by the Taxpayer. Carole thinks that the RF shouldn't have the final say in who
comes or not, I'm not sure I agree.
They will show up if they are paid a lot of money by some organization to later report back their experience

• Sick
Reactions: 24
How much more of this crap will the RF take?
What is the line that Harkles will cross that will be the line where the Firm say enough is enough?????

I wish they would take some decisive action and put a stop to this once and for all.
Stand up to the bully.
They can't keep letting the lies go unchallenged.

She got away with it in court. He's getting away with it in the book and the interviews.
The truth and actual facts are important.
These tossers are sending the opposite message out and are not getting called out on it.
Exactly this C! I agreed the maintain a dignified silence at first was best but can’t help feel as time has gone on it’s just made/ making the RF look weak and like they can’t stand up for themselves. Heard a few comments in public about people mentioning along the lines “well at least Harry will stand up for his wife” and in a way that’s how the optics have been allowed to play out, I just wish William was allowed to stand up for himself and Catherine, he crossed a major line for me when Harry talked about his niece and nephews. Charles needs to stop dithering about his darling boy and do something assertive to put him in his place, I’ve no time for him trying to play happy families with that dangerous pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Thanks! I did submit it but it was pipped to the post a couple of threads back by a fab alternative. So many witty tattlers and great source material ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
KC better wake up! William and Catherine are dedicating their lives to the monarchy and the UK, they are kind and classy and haven’t had a misstep. They deserve to be respected and protected. Is KC going to reward a lifetime of Harry’s abominable behavior and betrayal because he doesn’t like confrontation?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.