Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I seem to remember many moons ago, hearing that H went to the queen and said he didn't want to go ahead with the marriage but she said just give it a couple of years, anyone else recall something like this?

• Wow
Reactions: 17

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has already been posted but...
View attachment 1881429
I can't help wondering why a tail of the H can't be seen, it feels like it should be partly visible on the other side of his leg? Or are the H&M very close together on their insignia? Also, if you line up the mat with the top of the doorway, the M seems to be in a central position rather than offset to the left, which you would expect if it had M & H ?

LuluBanks

Yeah I still don't believe that Tyler is Lili's godfather and if Lili has been christened I think pictures would have been released of the event taking place the fact there isn't any tells me that no christening has ever taken place.
They don’t strike me as particularly religious and so being a godparent might, for them, have zero connection to the Christian faith, so why have a christening if you aren’t being ordered to do so by your father/grandmother. Actually, neither Charles nor Willy et al. seem particularly devout.

elliebee27

VIP Member
But the Duke of Windsor didn't give interviews and trash his family
He did indeed, not as nastily as Harry, but oh was he a hotbed of bullshit in Paris society. And a Nazi...

He wasn't invited I don't believe but 1953 was a different world of deference and no internet and social media!

docmum

VIP Member
There were 800 pages but 400 of them were even more shite than the ones that they decided they’d best make do with. Had the others been included I would envision phalanx of solicitors plus men carrying jackets with wrap around sleeves, entering the Reeks household.
Or the spare ‘Spare’ as Ive politely named it…😂

• Haha

Hula flight

VIP Member
@Hula flight I tried to answer to your "Wot??" but the thread had closed ..

My attempt of a joke is quite poor .

Someone asked "has Harry ever read a book?"

To which I replied:
"yes he has. He has red (read) pubes.
Geddit??

Sorry...... I'll get me coat..
Haha! Now I get it!

• Haha

Luxyloo

If you are using a surrogate and you tell people you are pregnant than I guess you have to miscarry too. Maybe that explains it.

• Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Could it be Ashford Castle? Giles Cohren did that TV show about the most luxurious hotels in the world and they went there.
Ive just googled and it was the Europa Hotel Northern Ireland so maybe not luxurious enough for the likes of the Ho!

This reminds me of her doing the ad campaign for Reitman's and staying in a hotel in Montreal, complaining about everything and demanding that she use an alias to avoid being bothered by hotel staff, photographers and other guests. The staff said that in French-speaking Montreal no-one even knew who she was. I think that was the time she stole the shoes too.
this is maybe why I thought it was her

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Remember that beautiful rainbow that appeared at the Queen’s funeral?
I reckon if the evil two come to the coronation there will be thunder and lightning as they get off the plane
Imagine they get struck by lightening.. Meg first,she will say it’s the UKs fault and the cloud Is racist for striking her down 😂🤭

• Haha

Lupiner

Was just reading about his claims that he enjoys TK Maxx's annual sale and their rather obvous rebuttal that they don't have an annual sale.

Now, knowing Kensington High St as I do, I know that TK Maxx is literally right next to one of the roads that leads into Kensington Palace, and one building / a couple of hundred yards from the main entrance.

Could it really be that the moron just sees that shop when his car slows down to turn into the palace, so it's the only shop he's really aware of, and that's why it's the shop he named when making up his bullshit? He is really that unware of real life that TK Maxx is the only shop he thinks of, because it is right next to his palace?

I knew I had seen something about this before - from 2013

Reactions: 16

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
In the interest of security - the Duck, Duckess & Duckeggs of Suckeggs will be provided with 200 armed outriders surrounding their sealed Challenger tank from the airport directly to the Abbey and directly back to the airport. They will be seated to the rear of the Abbey surrounded by 200 specially commissioned Lt Col Johnnys with cattle prods. There will be one toilet stop at Pizza Express in Woking.
Love it ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 16