Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
But as a Duke doesn't Harry have to be involved in the ceremony? Yes, Meg will have to sit on the balcony or wherever but she won't come, not in a month of fucking sundays. I don't think either will come personally. I hope not.

Sorry your wife has a bucket and worked on yachts.
Sorry but I’m naive. What is the bucket about?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

JAR21

VIP Member

She was definitely after him.

Meghan Markle flirted so hard with Rory McIlroy that her boyfriend demanded to know whether she had cheated on him with the champion golfer, a new book claims.

McIlroy, now 33, first met Markle, now 40, after he “unexpectedly” nominated her for the Ice Bucket Challenge — and she insisted he come to her friend’s apartment in New York City to dump the ice on her himself.
An old post on this thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

jkroche95

VIP Member
Do we know when Smeg will be releasing her me me meagain memoir. Will it be one of the Wales children's birthdays or dun dun dah the Coronation.
oooh good idea, i wonder if there will be a rush to release something on the coronation to try and take away the RF's limelight

Reactions: 11

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
yes I remember the post, Do you know if the Hotel she stayed in was in Northern Ireland? there was a BBC programme that followed a the day to day running of a hotel in Northern Ireland they were interviewing staff on various things in relation to their work the topic came up about famous people, Now they didn't say who the so called famous person was just that the seemingly they complained about staff staring at them at this the staff member's said we didn't even have a clue who it was, I hadn't planned to watch the programme and had it on in the background and my ears had pricked up at this part. It made me wonder if the celebrity was Meghan Markle
Could it be Ashford Castle? Giles Cohren did that TV show about the most luxurious hotels in the world and they went there.

Reactions: 11

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I have no doubt it sold well on the first day of release BUT I feel sure sales would sloooow right down. If you really wanted it you would buy it asap. If you didnt want it you wouldn't buy it BUT if you were undecided you would (surely) get the freebie audio version. So I can't see sales continuing at that same, or even close to that same pace.

My local Smiths are already selling it at half price!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

sternchen275

VIP Member
Even the Duke of Windsor was invited to the Queens Coronation, so those two will also be there (and should be as his son, but that’s it)

• Sick
Reactions: 10