Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just seen this

"British-born lawyer and climber has a new mountain to conquer after being appointed to broker peace between the Duchess of Sussex and her sister.
Mary-Ruth Houston, 62, has been hired as a mediator in a bitter defamation case between Meghan, 41, and her sibling Samantha Markle, 58.
Ms Houston will attempt to help them find a resolution in a last-gasp bid to avoid a jury trial in Tampa, Florida.
Ahead of the meeting in November.....
“Her experience is likely to help her because there’s definitely a risk of dealing with eruptions in this case.”
Samantha launched the case after claiming her reputation was wrecked by comments the duchess made about her childhood."
I hope Sam proceeds.

Reactions: 16

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I can't help wondering why a tail of the H can't be seen, it feels like it should be partly visible on the other side of his leg? Or are the H&M very close together on their insignia? Also, if you line up the mat with the top of the doorway, the M seems to be in a central position rather than offset to the left, which you would expect if it had M & H ?
It probably says “Duke and Duchess of Sussex” on the center and right (or in the middle with another monogram on the right)

• Haha

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Sun newspaper, this could be what the Stoat's been taking for "therapy."

"Brit couple ‘caught selling hallucinogenic “little death” tea once used by Harry & frog drug 40 X stronger than morphine..
A hallucinogenic tea nicknamed "little death" once taken by Prince Harry.
(The Brits) allegedly used mind-bending drugs such as ayahuasca to get punters high in unlicensed shamanic healing sessions.
Prince Harry said in his book that he had taken psychedelic drugs including ayahuasca.

....“dangerous substances” including magic mushrooms and ayahuasca with no health controls
....kambo, the poisonous secretions of the giant monkey frog said to be 40 times stronger than morphine.

Nicknamed "little death", the potent psychoactive drug ayahuasca is often drunk during tribal rituals in the Amazon rainforest by Westerners who have been promised they will experience "spiritual enlightenment".
A string of celebs including Sting, Paul Simon and Lindsay Lohan are said to have endorsed the class-A drug, a blend of he ayahuasca vine and a shrub called chacruna.
Prince Harry confirmed he took ayahuasca as well as other psychedelic drugs such as psilocybin mushrooms in his book, Spare.
He claimed that it helped him to deal with the scars left by his mother Diana’s death in a car crash in August 1997."
He should watch this film - it would put him off for life

Altered States - Wikipedia

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
The Stoat says that he knows what they (RF) did and he now knows why they did it. They've been caught out and must come clean. They must apologise to his wife. Or words to that effect.
This suggests something physically personal to the Ho, something she was forced to do.
She wrote these words.

I wonder ( tin hat on here) whether this is about the Flatpacks, that for racist reasons the RF pressurised the Stoats into subterfuge and fraud of some sort over the births? The Flatpacks are the one major issue that hasn't been addressed by either the Stoats or the RF. It's a first that the subject of supposedly bona fide children should be treated as a dirty secret, and maybe that's because it is.

I don't think that the RF had any right to slap NDAs on any staff members who had been bullied out of their jobs, as detailed in the private RF solicitor report which was then hidden. Bullying and harassment of employees is against the law, as is beating up women, and I don't think you can protect the aggressors by getting the victims sign NDAs even willingly. Doing so is against the law, and as far as I know people have a duty to report crimes not hide them with NDAs.
I took it to mean ,they fuelled the press even more by making it obvious she was an outcast.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Queen Gurty. She reads an interesting long quora piece. (Hope it hasn't been posted earlier!). H wants to be King

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Palate cleanser…early 70s, you had to be there 😎.
🎶Nah nah nah na na naaah🎶

Now where were we….?
“Rosan Kobar, size of a frost-bitten penis”

Much as I enjoyed the Banana Splits, since I heard it I’ve preferred The Dickies version

• Haha
  • Heart

RogueRey

VIP Member
This is an interesting take on Peg. Saying what we all have suspected. I know, it's one of those odd clickbait accounts but fills in the blank spaces.