Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking that the spoofs are real as they sound like excerpts from the book!

He is a total prick for going after Charlotte and Louis. He's on a self entitled wave of euphoria at the moment, on a high from being the centre of attention.
He'd better enjoy it while it lasts. The US non-tabloid media seem increasingly baffled as per the Twatter thread below.

And the elites will be giving him a very very wide berth. Nobody's going to include him in anything that might get sold to the highest bidder afterwards.

He'll be making money from the book, but he's found his level. Trashy reality shows and trashy kiss-and-tell memoirs.

He's like some lower-level White House aide that writes a tell-all about the President, is the hottest ticket in town that everyone wants to interview, and ultimately ends up nowhere.

I still don't think he understands the function of the RF at all, or their entwined relationship with the Government. He may find out very soon, and he won't like it.

He seems to be inching closer to the definition of High Treason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
How dare he bring George, Charlotte and Louis into this.

Now, William has reason to be VERY ANGRY.

View attachment 1880299

Every criticism is met with claims of him trying to save someone, first it was the soldiers, then the monarchy and now its William's children.

Meanwhile Peg is pushing and pulling poor Archie and bobbing his head. Go save Archie. Leave George, Charlotte and Louis alone.
William’s kids have the benefit of middle class influence. Sure the Middletons like a bit of money, but they have far more normal traditions than the RF ever did. And unlike HMTQ and Princess Margaret, William and Harold - there are more than two of them so less likely to compare the kids as much.

Reactions: 32
Watching the news and some distraught guy is being interviewed whose wife of 47 years with dementia is having to go into a home because he can no longer care for her. You know, someone with real heartbreaking problems. Harry is a bloody disgrace, what does he have to moan about apart from wounded pride at being the second son. His mum died under tragic circumstances, but she was William’s mum too. He really is a repulsive vain individual.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
The extracts from his book coming up on my tiktok are killing me. I keep thinking it's a piss take them I realise it's the actual book. Who's advising him because they need sacked. What a laughing stock of a person he is 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, it's actually hard to tell at times which is a spoof and which is really included in his ridiculous book.

He has made himself a laughing stock worldwide. And she is staying out of sight, hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One of my favorite Heyer books was These Old Shades, followed by the sequel, The Devil's Cub! Spent many hours happily reading.

I wonder if Harold has ever read a book - he certainly didn't write the one he's out and about trying to get people to buy! :p
BIB
Yes he has. I know for a fact he has *red* pubes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Spare 2 Electric Boogaloo
Spare 2 The Empire Strikes Back
2 Spare 2 Furious
Spare 2 The Squeakwell
Spare Harder
Spare 2 The Search For More Money
Sparererer
The Sparening

:unsure: 😁
"Offal Harry - My Organs Were Harvested By Camilla for Her Secret Love Child
Simon Dorante-Day!!"
download (9).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was reading this quote earlier from Prince Harry:

"But the way I see it is, I'm willing to forgive you for everything you've done, and I wish you'd actually sat down with me, properly, and instead of saying I'm delusional and paranoid, actually sit down and have a proper conversation about this, because what I'd really like is some accountability. And an apology to my wife."

Is he taking the piss? He's aired dirty linen in public about his family and he wants them to apologise to him?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I keep seeing his book trending on twitter when I click on a link, the paid bots are out in force lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Abandoned by the Palace from the start , completely , Spare:

''
What?

The
Mail on Sunday is going to run a story saying that Meg’s father has been working with the paps and, for money, has staged some candid photos.

We immediately phoned Meg’s dad, told him what was coming. We asked if it was true. Had he staged a bunch of candid photos for money?

No.

Meg said: We might be able to kill this story, Daddy, but if it turns out you’re lying, we’ll never be able to kill a false story about ourselves, or our children, again. So this is serious. You must tell us the truth.''
Bib
But having sufficient power at that time to kill a DM story.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Don’t give in, don’t say a word. He’s spiralling with empty threats and demands. It’s hilarious, just let him spin it out until next week when the world has moved on, no one wants to interview him, and he can’t find Meghan

Reactions: 34
Interesting that the Telegraph now prints blackmail notes. Because that’s all that exclusive interview is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.