Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carolinew

VIP Member
Should be interesting!
Don't know if seeing more of Samantha is a good or bad thing. She's a bit deranged herself, isn't she? We might come away thinking that she's the sister from hell and feeling sorry for TW. I think I'd prefer if the brother and sister didn't add to the tension although they have every right to say their piece of course.

Reactions: 14

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Thank you, don’t ever let anyone put you in the corner again 💪🏼 Spray it loud bruv

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Surely KC3 doesn't want to reconcile with someone who called Camilla a villain?
I think he referred to her as the villain, back in the day. Which is true, because she nost definitely was. It took me a good 10 years after Diana died, for me to even begin to start coming around. And she's nothing to do with me 😏

SFV

VIP Member
I do not believe for one moment that there are any reconciliation talks because the RF know anything that is said to Hazzno will end up in book 2.
Even if there were reconciliation talks, I wouldn’t see it as the end to the monarchy, which I feel will outlive us all.

Unless the 'reconciliation' will be linked to a very tight NDA. However, I doubt H & especially M would go for that as a condition for any reconciliation or invite to the Coronation.

Reactions: 13

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Regarding Audible and the free version from the Black Friday sale.

Did it just appear automatically in everyone's library, like U2 and the album that appeared uninvited on everyone's iTunes?

Or was there an option not to have it?

My neighbour just told me she's seen it in two charity shops in town. One was 25p. She still wasn't tempted. :LOL:
I didn't get notification of a free audible version.

Moxie

The timeline given by Smegz of the alleged ‘miscarriage’ and the girl’s birth is impossible. She said the boy child was 18 months old when she ‘miscarried’, and the girl child was born less than 7 months later, she also said the girl was 10 days past her due date. This does not add up. I am single with no little ones so I don't know if a woman can recover from a miscarriage, including D&C, get pregnant (at 40+) and give birth to a full term baby all in a mere 7 months. I could be wrong, but I did take plenty of biology classes in HS and college, and that's not what they taught us.
It could also be that TW did got pregnant and miscarried and the surrogate was also pregnant at the same time

crazymare

He does clearly need help and to get the hell off all the drugs he’s on. But there is zero point in the RF trying to help while he’s still with her. Charles still loves his son I’m sure and will probably reach out in the future privately but it won’t be until the divorce is final. He will never again be trusted to be a working royal - hopefully they’ll pack him off to Botswana and let Teej and Mike babysit him for the rest of his life!
Do you mean Mike Tindall? Poor Zara, she would probably like to keep him at home!

Maybe they should do a survey in the armed forces, offering loads of money to look after Harry
And, when everybody refuses say: Sorry Harry, it looks like you are on your own!

• Haha

Hula flight

VIP Member
Celt Views. Touches on the alleged assaults and says she's heard the last woman has photos. She answers some questions her viewers have put to her. One good one is that the alleged text convo between K and M wouldn't have shown both names. Just the one.

Exactly,mines says recipients name then "you"

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
What was the thing that Migraine accused Samantha Markle of to prevent her from being allowed into the UK? Unreasonably Obsessed Person or something? Suggestimg that she was a stalker annd unhinged and a damger to Megs? Harry fits that bill, no? Instead of a cease and desist, couldn't the RF or Kate or William or Chuck get that accusation to stick and then hey presto they are out of the UK and any proximity to the RF ferevah! And maybe then all future accusation are automatically classified as proof of stalking or whatever, or are stopped before release ? Just dreaming no

Eta: found it https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...mantha-markle-prince-harry-feud-thomas-markle

Last edited:

Chita

VIP Member
Same here. Give him an inch and you're basically giving him the circumference of the earth in PR terms.

The DM have picked up on Roya's article and, as usual, the comments are a better read.

IMO, KC3 needs to be very, very careful. He's popular, but not that popular, and it could turn negative very quickly for him. A lot of people are pointing out that Harold doesn't just have a major beef with the RF. He's gone after, and insulted, the public too. And shouldn't our opinions matter? This is going to be a State occasion, not a feelgood family reunion.

People are also horrified about the story of Harold hitting his RPO. That's physical abuse of someone in the role of an employee. Also, drunken assault of an on-duty Police Officer. Ordinary people do time for that.

Harold is presenting himself as such a nasty piece of work, I'm actually becoming increasingly alarmed and horrified at how much the RF covered it up. And misled us that he was fun, cheeky and heroic. I don't blame William. He was either too young or had no real authority. But I do blame KC3 and even HM for what Harold's become. They created a monster.

I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?

Reactions: 12