Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Yes, when a person’s behavior differs notably from their baseline, it suggests a change n the situation. I’m VERY curious… especially when she wasn’t clinging to him on his walk into Colbert.
That wasn’t her on the walk into Colbert. It must have been a staffer - if you look, she has a hombre style hair colour, def not Megs.

Reactions: 15

WordSalad

VIP Member
Thank you Lady Bee and FredSnail.
How can the Stoat be involved now with any military charities? He's put soldiers and the public at risk and was allowed to routinely use drugs. Kept his mangy beard like a dead ferret on his double chin. Hid in his bunker toying with his "blanks", yet decorated and feted. Allowed to sympathise with real soldiers who had lost limbs .... "I've been there, mate...stay in your wherlchair, mate, no need to get up.....just make sure to raise your stick to salute me, right?.....just call me Your Highness" ...
Sure you have you orange fraud.

IF these rumours are true...
Our Queen and now Chuck were and are Head of our Armed Forces. Cam campaigns against violence against women. The Ho pretends to empower women and writes fridge magnet drivel on fruit for sex workers. What a betrayal, what a load of hypocrites.

The two unsolved deaths mentioned earlier will stay that, unsolved. Interesting that the alleged violence against women is all over SM and that one woman was allegedly hospitalised and paid off by the Palace (Celt Views, @LadyMuck). It seems they were sex workers. It's inevitable that people will now wonder about the Stoat in connection to the deaths at Sandringham and Kensington, the Stoat's back yard.

I wonder if the Stoat is "crazy" because this story is going to break, and his public ranting, heavy drug use and apparent madness will protect him from prosecution? How can you prosecute a man who (seemingly) has totally lost his grip on reality and can't tell truth from fiction?

I can't see the Ho going barefoot to dinner at W&C's because the hammer toe, Morton's Toe, bunions and cracked heels would have been exposed and she's paranoid about her feet. Maybe the dead eyes we've all noticed in the Stoat aren't just dilated pupils from drug abuse, but are the dead eyes of a nasty violent man. We could see it but we didn't understand it, and maybe now we know.
Absolutely no way back for him now.
Nailed by violence and cruelty to animals plus threats against children.
Not racism after all then, Stoat, after all your hard work.
When did the deaths at Sandringham and Kensington happen please? I don't remember hearing about them.

• Wow

Safcfootienut

Ugh.. herself is currently on Great CH 319 Romance in the UK for anyone who needs a target for their abuse. Dater's Handbook. Mam has just turned it off! hahah. Obviously pre plastic surgery!

• Haha

Fat Kitty

Thought yall might like this and yes this is a joke check out their site they make fun of all kinds of stuff
Meghan Proudly Announces That Harry Has Of His Own Free Will Decided To Transition Into Princess Harriet
CELEBS· Jan 13, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
View attachment 1883715

SANTA BARBARA, CA — Meghan Markle, beloved American princess and thespian, announced Friday that her husband Prince Harry would soon begin a lengthy and painful transition into Princess Harriet, a decision he made of his own free will without any coercion whatsoever.
The announcement was made as part of a press conference for the release of Spare, Prince Harry's heartbreaking memoir that was definitely not ghostwritten by his wife.
Markle answered nearly all questions from the press but did allow her husband to give a prepared statement.
"I am Prince Henry Charles Albert David, duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, Baron Kilkeel no more," the 38-year-old prince read off a piece of paper. "From this day forth, I shall be known as Princess Harriet of Santa Barbara."
Witnesses report the bearded princess then turned to his wife for loving support. "Did I read that right? Please love me."
"Oh and this decision has nothing to do with Meghan. It's all me. I'm a pretty girl," he quickly added after Markle began prodding him with a stick.
According to sources, the two princesses intend to go on a second honeymoon once Harry's transformation into Harriet is complete. They have asked for privacy during this period since it will be the subject of a new Netflix documentary and they want to avoid spoilers.

Babylon Bee is the best! These two would absolutely jump on this train for more virtue signaling to the great unwashed. Thank you for sharing.

• Haha

Hula flight

VIP Member
Well, well… George Smith was the son of a family friend, the poor chap committed suicide quite a few years ago now, all terribly tragic. 😢
How very sad.
I'm sure this is what Harry is alleging.
Covered up rape,then subsequent suicide.
Diana had the tape of it,maybe Harry has it?
Screenshot_2023-01-14-18-14-03-311.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
This is what I don't understand. We heard the rumour of 43% abusing his staff ages ago, but then he defended them on Netflix and is also supposedly Lidl's Godfather. Doesn't make any sense.
Wasn't the netflix stuff filmed ages ago, maybe his part was done in the early days

Reactions: 14
Is there a therapeutic model in which you’re welcome to call your therapist whenever you want? That doesn’t sound quite right to me, or at least it’s not like any therapy I’ve ever had. If this happened there would be issues around boundaries and all sorts of other things that would need to be explored in-session. I understand leaving a message if you’re in crisis, of course, but I’m sure there must be ethical guidelines around that. A therapist surely wouldn’t (and shouldn’t) be available to talk you down every time you hit a little bump in the road. I don’t quite get it!
I assumed he phoned the office to get an appointment.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Wow! Great prediction- I can totally see him blabbering on American television. Probably on ABC with Gayle and Co. Gross. Luckily we can stream it here in the States via SkyNews app (or other UK channels). I’d much rather listen to Alistair than the Spare and his frozen todger.
I went sports commentator from some reason &, given his reluctance to learn about the First Amendment, wondered how long it would be before he was lynched by angry sports fans.

• Haha

Meemew

VIP Member
Harold is still out there being a pain.
Love this. :love:Understatment of the year.

The RF don't do Court cases and they don't do public divorces like Turd and Johnny. Any split will be discreet and under wraps.
I wonder what's going to happen with the Sam Markle case which is outside the UK and RF control. I think it will be settled as it would involve both Stoats, Jason Knauf and Scrotie among others, a nightmare.

"The Florida judge has ordered the pair to agree on a mediator by the end of September, and complete discovery by May
If they fail to settle or resolve the case in mediation, a trial date has been set for October 2, 2023 - which would last only five days."
Can I ask what you think it would reveal about the RF that would make them protect Smegs?