Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DarnIt

VIP Member
I'm sure they want to be there for the media exposure and to have all eyes on themselves and
at the same time people will call them hypocrites for turning up.

That would be a laugh, he would slagging off the whole event making
himself look a bigger cunt he is.
It could be worse, it could be Smeg & Scrote together outside BP for the Coronation.
Neither know anything.

I am putting my towel down for the channel featuring David Starkey.

Reactions: 18

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Fork handles, there will always be fork handles.
Four should be enough to block any view of Smeg sat with the WAGs.

Harold‘s moves will be predetermined by the order of events, & the camera pan elsewhere should he swear his alliegence.

For those Tatts not familiar with local comedic vernacular, an amuse bouche.
Splendidly relevant from beginning to just past 2:00. Enjoy!
Other than that, what Frida says.

you know every time I think of the candle at the abbey I think of this sketch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Here's that article about King Charles (spaniel) sorry can't help myself, about him paying Megs off.

Thanks for posting.
I can seen the RF paying the Stoats, either together or the Ho. It will eventually come down to money and possibly titles and I wouldn't be in Chuck's shoes for anything.
Possibly some truth in it somewhere, but Frogmore Cottage? That doesn't add up.
Also I don't think 50M would be enough as they'd want more.

I took it to mean ,they fuelled the press even more by making it obvious she was an outcast.
You could be right, but they've been on about the Ho being a racial outcast for years. This sounds something more definite and sinister, something specific that the RF did to the Ho that they shouldn't have done for which she's NOW demanding an apology.

Why he "now knows" could be a red herring to distance themselves from their part in the fraud .........they've only just now realised that the RF have pulled a fast one. Broken promises about the children? .....In the deceitful mad world of the Stoats, anything goes.

The Stoats could be gearing up to deal with the issue of the Flatpacks, which whatever you believe, has to be addressed. IF this is what the apology relates to, it could be a Stoat shot across RF bows that they are going to turn the issue of the children on its head and throw it right back at the RF. Unless.
Of course he speaks with a forked tongue and is never honest with his complaints, but this was written by the Ho. We'll see!

If there are 'negotiations' for a truce, I firmly believe both Sussexes should be made to sign long lasting NDAs before they even step into the room.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
And why is there a need to say breastfeeding? Wouldn't a normal person say she was in floods of tears whilst she was feeding him? Unless of course, you need to ensure people think she'd given birth?
or is it they are mocking the Royal Family by legally gagging them knowing they cannot reveal the truth!

• Sick

LuluBanks

Hopefully they’ll limit the TV rights to the BBC to scupper that little plan for Harry and prevent him from voicing another slagging off session.
Do you think he’ll sell film rights to his book? I can see a made for TV movie or Netflix series. It’s an intriguing story line for a Crowns-esque spin-off.

• Haha
  • Sick