Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are craving reconciliation because they realise that they can't trash the family for the rest of their lives.
Yeah and they are going to get it too. I can't tell you how FUCKED-OFF I am right now.

I hope the men in grey suits know what the duck they are doing. I'm pretty sure William will be fuming about this.

Hopefully the 'Second Summit' will be a stark affair just with Charles and the lawyers, with them laying the law down.

I feel sick, thinking about those two twunts from California being welcomed back.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Palace want them to stop trashing the monarchy.. but it will Just give them more fuel for the next book installment

Reactions: 26
Affairs were very common in aristocratic families in years gone by it was pretty much accepted that the man of the house would have a little of what he fancied but remain with his wife forevermore. I would imagine his dna was tested long long ago.
Yes. When Richard III was found in the car park DNA was done to on various aristocratic families to help provide proof and I read there were a couple of families who discovered their ancestors weren’t who they thought they were.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I know someone that has met Spare twice (before TW) in private as a veteran due to injuries suffered in Afghanistan. He says he doesn’t recognise the person on tv and in the book. He’s horrified and feels let down by what’s happened
We all - well a lot of us - bought the PR dream when he is really a nightmare. ELF did wonders. Give the man the Nobel Peace Prize or something for covering up his tit for so many years!

Reactions: 27
The Royal Grift...

The who's who of the those credited in the book.

Reactions: 13
Tyler Perry is very iffy, as it’s not clear what team he hits for, plus there is that alleged incident about him kicking the Harkles out of his home because Smegz couldn’t stop being a bully to ‘underlings’.

His title of Prince should also be taken, this has happened to others in the past with far less provocation.
Tyler Perry being offended by his gardener or housekeeper getting yelled at is a stretch TBH. He’s the same dude that screwed an entire writing staff out of residuals by firing them all right before syndication and naming himself as sole writer. He’s also the same dude who has said others don’t work up to his standards which is why he allegedly solely writes his trash Madea movies and got into a fairly public feud with Spike Lee when he criticized his work (at the time it was said Tyler was so spoiled and entitled no one else would dare criticize his work and Spike was pretty much the only person with the balls and ability to tit on him in public).

I truly think the Perry kicked them out for bullying is a troll at this point. He’s a bully himself.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Sarah Vine wrote a piece on what I was thinking:

1673758933509.png

It is very curious that she's so quiet!

According to Crazy Days and Nights, she was demanding a helicopter take her away from the Montecito floods, but who really knows what the story is ...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Is this satire? Because otherwise what in the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
You've read it and believed every word? Aww...bless. Don't want to dissapoint you, but it should have been sold in the fiction dept, would have been more apt...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It seems that talk about reconciliation is just a talk?

On the other hand, dripping is continued

Reactions: 18
No doubt Charles wants a reconciliation with his son, as a father, but he isn't an idiot. He knows Harry will demand the heaven and earth - 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID'. Yeah, we know what YOU two did, Harry. Your family did nothing but protect you and sell you as some hero when you're a scumbag of a human being.

Reactions: 32
So the book has set a Guinness world record. 1.43 million copies bought Day 1 - wonder how many are now regretting their purchase
Aren't the free audible books counted in that, or is it just printed. Hope every one returns tham as not fit for use. Too rough on bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Over the last few days, the more I've read and seen from Harry, the more i think he's unbelievably unwell. He has met someone who thrives off another's trauma and uses it to control them. She is keeping him in victim mode, as are his therapists and his circle of enablers (he thinks they're friends).

He's living in a bubble of people who never tell him he's wrong, never pull him up, never give him another viewpoint and are fuelling his negative mindset for their own gain, be that financial or psychological (so they can be Harry's 'saviours' maybe).

The damaged child in him is revelling in all this 'support' and euphoric affirmation from his inner circle. Finally he's getting the attention and comfort he feels he's been missing since childhood.

They will tell him he's got to do this. He's got to share and work through his truth to have healing. But he's not getting any balance. No-one is reminding him that his truth might not be THE truth.

I really think he's living in a cult of yes men. He's drowning, but they need him - he's their meal ticket.

He's also now trapped (nice nice Meghan) - if he leaves his marriage she will have so much dirt on him and has a fat mouth - plus i don't think he'd ever leave his kids.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely despise what he's done/doing, but the more he has spoken shows the warps in his mind - I'm now totally convinced he's unbelievably unwell, just as his family have been telling him for years (spot on William).

So when i first read that Charles might want peace talks, i thought surely bleeping not - Charles you big fanny!

But then i thought, if my family member was trapped in a cult, suffering (possible) psychosis and paranoia amongst MANY other things, maybe I'd reach out to them too.

Data analysts will have told the RF that feedback is in their favour - most people think H is off his head... maybe meeting him shows they are trying to help him. Again. 🤷‍♂️

Some early morning thoughts - i might be completely off the mark because it's stupid-early for a Sunday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah and they are going to get it too. I can't tell you how FUCKED-OFF I am right now.

I hope the men in grey suits know what the duck they are doing. I'm pretty sure William will be fuming about this.

Hopefully the 'Second Summit' will be a stark affair just with Charles and the lawyers, with them laying the law down.

I feel sick, thinking about those two twunts from California being welcomed back.
Hang fire, could be Sussex propaganda via sugar Roya.

Reactions: 21
The reconciliation article does say that both sides have to admit fault and that Harry has to sit down and stop talking. He isn’t going to do either of those things as he wants an apology and doesn’t feel any remorse so the talks are bit going to happen.

Reactions: 29
Sarah Vine wrote a piece on what I was thinking:

View attachment 1883795

It is very curious that she's so quiet!

According to Crazy Days and Nights, she was demanding a helicopter take her away from the Montecito floods, but who really knows what the story is ...
I honestly think Harry saying to Tom Bradby that the RF were not racist was the final straw for TW. The replaying of the Oprah interview with her claiming they were and the uproar that followed has I think proven that she has lied and probably made Oprah look stupid. I cannot imagine she is flavour of the month in Montecito.

Reactions: 40
Is this a new game, "real or fake"? I really can't tell with this passage.
I just copied and pasted it and did a search of the digital version of his book and it came up empty. So yes I think this is fake ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.