Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW = todger whisperer!

I think TW will make her dramatic reappearance wearing a size 8 month moonbump and triple washed in fake bake so that no-one can level any criticism at her lest they be racist or trying to cause a poor pregnant lady undue stress!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anne and Edward were children of the monarch and are not as screwed up as Harry. It has nothing to do with being a Royal and everything to do with character or a lack thereof.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If he was now living his fabulous best life here in the ole USA…why would he be blackmailing his family to give him some sort of job?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Latest from the DM.

Talk about recollections may vary! Harry and Meghan's 'truth' doesn't always match everyone else's but this forensic analysis of the inaccuracies in the prince's book shows that this time he's surpassed himself
  • Spare is the most talked about and controversial book in publishing history
  • Prince Harry's memoir smashing sales records and shattered the Royal Family
  • But how reliable are the Duke of Sussex's sometimes shocking claims?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What's terrifying is that even losing family members hasn't given him perspective.
He is beyond help, IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Watched an episode of Ambulance tonight on BBC I player. A suicidal woman waited over two hours with ambulance crew for a call back from the crisis team 😔 In the end they had to just take her into A&E and leave her in the corridor. THAT is someone struggling to get help with their mental health, not a woman living in Palace Grounds with the countries top therapists and Dr's a mere phonecall away. I think that lie was always the worst one for me from the Oprah interview and it still riles me up even now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Problem here is he's directly threatening the children under the "Befuddled Drug Pretence" of an uncle's "concern" that the same fate doesn't befall them as befell him.
He's not actually saying this at all, he's targeting them in the full knowledge that this will be a serious upset to W&C. Harry is a sinister man and hates his niece and nephews, as they represent success and the future in contrast to his flaccid failure stuck in the past. He's dangerous and will provoke the Taliban, so there's nowhere he won't go.

Behind this is the Ho's rage and jealousy of Catherine and William. Catherine mainly for her 3 beautiful real children and William because he was immune to her mackerel charms.

This is exactly the same as he did in his excerpts. Attacked his family under the guise of drug--fuelled rants.
This is worse, it's children not adults.
Stuff red lines about Camilla, this IS a red line and far more important than Chuck's wife. If Chuck can't see this he is a fool, though I think he's a fool anyway and Camilla too. Jmo.

If KC continues to roll over and wring his hands over this, God help him. The Stoats are encroaching bit by bit and parking their tanks on the RF lawn, emboldened through RF dithering and farting about over who will bow at the coronation.
He needs to strip their titles, and remove the whole nest of rats from the LoS. But he won't because he daren't.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
They.
Have.
A.
Monogrammed.
Doormat.

Let that sink in.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230113-230158_kindlephoto-862164313.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Uncle Gary hits back…

#

I'd love to know more to this, but it’s no more than we expected is it?

40B90997-D4C9-44A8-B27E-A7F64BC54102.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Also can you imagine being married to someone this problematic? (Either of them!) Good god I'd run a mile

Reactions: 30
May the sun god bless you with abundance and happiness on this special day. Happy Makar Sankranti! Have you got your kites ready for tomorrow? ❤
Thank you so much! ♥ Unfortunately, we don't get good kites/thread in my city, at least not easily. Plus the weather isn't quite favourable (raining on and off, dense fog and cold wave predicted morning onwards). But I do have plans to harvest some Fenugreek and Spinach that I have grown myself for a nice breakfast meal involving potatoes 🙂 a great way to thank the Sun!

I would ask Sparry for a kite but he doesn't have a kite, he's just high as a kite without a kite.

Oooh I saw a very funny reel today. Let me see if I saved it. I didn't, but Reddit has it 😂

If you are researching fragrances may I recommend this. It's very funny and your post reminded me of this chapter...

1673644081488.png
😂😂

This book sounds amazing! Thank you for the recommendation! 🤗

Bacon is mostly a big no-no in India, though not as strictly as beef. So making do with vanilla/caramel for now - it does work on guys! 🤭

I tried a coconut-French vanilla combo today. Dad really loved it even though he had a cold, and has partial anosmia/parosmia like I do. Reminded him of some really yummy toffees we used to get till I guess some 15 years ago.

Something cousin was also saying about some of the fragrances, I'm thinking of focusing on those that evoke nostalgia. Like the hair oil our grandmothers would use. And maybe the creams our mothers used? Not Elizabeth Arden though. 😂

She and I were talking about beer-scented candles, but we decided that no one wants their room to smell like the pub at the end of the day. Or do they? 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't believe for one minute there will be a second book from him. Her maybe, which will cover the PJ, but him....no.

Reactions: 23
There seem to be a fair few Harry fans on here, potter that is. As a pallet cleanse, here are computer generated faces from the actual descriptions from the books, most are more like what I imagined they would look like. Some of the more villainous could pass for H if hair colour change:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.