Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an ego Harry has! He thinks one of the Wales' children will end up like him? Not bloody likely! They have two parents who are intelligent and spend a lot of time raising them. These children are smarter than you because they have the Middleton genes to overcome the smattering of Spencer genes that could make them stupid. Diana went on record as saying she was as "thick as a plank." She was referring to her lack of book smarts, but she was cagey and knew how to manipulate. Those are the two things she gave you Harry. Don't be proud of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
In some ways I wonder if W&C have had 3 children to stop one of them ending up like Harry. There can’t be a spare there as there’s 2 of them that won’t be King/Queen. Harry just needs to go and crawl under a rock. I’ve dipped out the last few days because the whole thing is just so ridiculous now and he has no credibility. Good on Wills for saying his child are not of Harry’s concern and I doubt H&M will be anywhere near them ever again.

What an ego Harry has! He thinks one of the Wales' children will end up like him? Not bloody likely! They have two parents who are intelligent and spend a lot of time raising them. These children are smarter than you because they have the Middleton genes to overcome the smattering of Spencer genes that could make them stupid. Diana went on record as saying she was as "thick as a plank." She was referring to her lack of book smarts, but she was cagey and knew how to manipulate. Those are the two things she gave you Harry. Don't be proud of it.
You’ve put it way better than me. Their children will never end up like Harry!

Reactions: 45
There won't be any problem with the Wales's .
The problem- and always has been- is him, and him alone.

Reactions: 44
Jesus another interview, everytime I think it cannot get worse they sink themselves even further.
I don't think I have shouted "oh duck off" as much as I have just reading stuff this last week!

I keep meaning to give them all a reread but don't have the time right now! I loved that one with I think the girl's name was Friday? Marries a wealthy man, sudden money, gets into a lot of debt wasting money on hats and such.

Smegs behaves like her, except that character was actually innocent and not a grifter. TW can pretend all she wants but she's no child bride (like my narc uncle's narc wife likes to pretend - she'd finished her post-grad before they married FFS!). Simpering snakes 🙄 (Sorry, snakes. Had to alliterate, you know, in a sweet nod).
There is a book Friday's Child and the main female character is Hero Wantage who married Sherry so he could get his inheritance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
TINFOIL HAT TIME!

Re the bodies at Anmer and in Kensington Gardens. Anyone remember that Jack the Ripper was allegedly a member of the RF? Just sayin...
the Anmer & Kensington Gardens bodies are unsolved after 'exhaustive enquiries' - Amner was the murder of 17 year old Alisa; Kensington Gardens, a lady in her 20s, she may have fallen in a frozen lake and attempted to crawl out, but she did have some minor injuries. outcome was inconclusive. Both need a cold case review, particularly the former.
I think the Duke of Clarence was ruled out as a potential contender for Jack after after various present day reconstructions/expert analyses - there are thought to be one or two others more likely - it still all theoretical. Would love to know though!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If the talk about him and his awful treatment to women is on here and social media, we can be sure the main stream media will be aware of it too.

Hope all the women are OK but if the rumour is true and one of them is going to talk, with pics as evidence, I hope this will seal his fate.

And if RF were aware and worse, covered up for him, then frankly they're done. Nothing but nothing excuses that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Love this. Long may it continue until [/B]the vast majority recognise them for what they really are.

Re. people "turning against" the Stoats. It's far too late and it's irrelevant because the Stoats don't care for public opinion. They cared earlier on, while they were building up their victim narrative, and now they've achieved that especially it seems in the US. They've got their deranged fan base to carry out their attacks for them.

We've been saying for ages on here what scumbags the Stoats are, and while it's welcome that the penny's dropped most of these people are sheep who follow the herd only when it's safe to do so. Then they bravely squawk in TV studios and pretend to be ground-breaking.

We well know that no journalists with the exception of TB trod where angels fear to tread, and iirc Valentine Low''s much-heralded "Courtiers", while containing gruelling suffering from aides, later added that some of the bullying allegations had been withdrawn.
That was pounced on by the Ho or her sleazy lawyer as proof that it was over-hyped, which was a shame and will only have added to the anger and frustration of the victims concerned. Was theirs one of the withdrawn allegations? They weren't told.

Reactions: 30
@JAR21 what is the link to audio and book in the wiki, have looked, but can't find. Must have baby brain, but without the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So ol’ Whiney Harry doesn’t think this book/Netflix/interviews haven’t yet gotten him to a point where Charles and William won’t “ever forgive” him? His cheese has really slipped off his cracker…. He’s deluded.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.