Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Has Harry lost the plot?

• Yes.

Votes: 688 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @sevenyearbiatch

Recap:
We don't like Harry and Meghan.
Harry is a paranoid fantasist and lying piece of tit.
Meghan is suspiciously quiet.
Harry is back peddling furiously. He never said the word 'racist' and neither did his wife.
Everything is the fault of the British Press.
His truth is his truth and if it doesn't bear any reality to actual truth, that's not his fault.
We all heard far too much information about his penis.
From his mother's lips to his todger - He has serious issues with his mother.

Can't think of anything else. Please add more.

Last thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Has anyone listened to this? Is it any good?

Was looking at the old picture of Smeg (where she looks pregnant) and it's obvious how much work she's had done/how much she covers her real appearance with make up.
Screenshot_20230112_202531.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Ta for new thread and title! Xx

Wow, Candace was amazing on gb news just now. As soon as its up on YouTube, I will post.

It's a much watch

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Has there been an official announcement from the palace about the coronation invite or is it still "palace sources"?

Reactions: 39
I've voted yes to the poll but don't think he ever really has the plot to lose it. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Who is the one person who doesn't think he's lost the plot as per poll ! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Can’t say where I work but needless to say we have had a email sent regards Harry and the potential heightened risk of terrorism/repercussions from his idiotic comments. Well done Harry great work 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 120
Whatever you can do, Euge's Mummy can do better...

/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11628799/Move-Prince-Harry-Sarah-Ferguson-gives-new-interview-Hungarian-radio-station.html

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ben Wallace ( UK Defence Secretary) has asked for Spare’s army service record to be examined by Ministry of Defence…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 136
Can’t say where I work but needless to say we have had a email sent regards Harry and the potential heightened risk of terrorism/repercussions from his idiotic comments. Well done Harry great work 😠
Even more reason for him to stay away from Coronation

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.