Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for one minute there will be a second book from him. Her maybe, which will cover the PJ, but him....no.
The publisher was interviewed and gave a load of flannel about how pleased he was about the sales.
But was very cagey about a second book.

And supposedly the other three books aren't "tell alls".
The second was supposedly a book on "wellness",

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So now he is saying that he has enough material for another book and that he cut his 'memoir' in half to spare his family? Man-child is throwing the world's biggest temper tantrum. King Charles and the Prince of Wales need to hold firm and not respond because it is driving Harold seriously crazy lol.

Reactions: 35
That's one of my favourite Georgette Heyer books and also on my list of all time great novels. Fotherby also goes round saying 'Must be cherished, you know' which tickles me to bits.
I keep meaning to give them all a reread but don't have the time right now! I loved that one with I think the girl's name was Friday? Marries a wealthy man, sudden money, gets into a lot of debt wasting money on hats and such.

Smegs behaves like her, except that character was actually innocent and not a grifter. TW can pretend all she wants but she's no child bride (like my narc uncle's narc wife likes to pretend - she'd finished her post-grad before they married FFS!). Simpering snakes 🙄 (Sorry, snakes. Had to alliterate, you know, in a sweet nod).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What an absolute twit. Like William says they are not his responsibility. He should concentrate on his tit show of a life and stop trying to interfere in other peoples. He threw his family under the bus he didn’t give a tit then so why care now. Those kids have a loving stable family why on earth would they want his input in that.
View attachment 1880641
That article is dangerous (nothing to do with you)
''...he worries that either George, Charlotte or Louis will end up like me,the spare''

George wouldn't be spare even if William is dead.
Even if Harry was Regent.

Harry said:
'' And though William and I have talked about it once or twice, and he has made it very clear to me that his kids are not my responsibility, I still feel a responsibility knowing that out of those three children, at least one will end up like me, the spare. And that hurts, that worries me.”

One question the motives of the US Media, with such statements as in that title.
Or their knowledge is a Sussex Squad fantasy .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No, they bleeping won't. Because they're not losers and they're being raised in a normal family environment. They'll be Anne and Edward.

He's really trying to provoke William, isn't he? Nasty little rodent.

View attachment 1880264
What a bleeping bellend.
A Jesus complex bow as well as
verything else 🤬

Harry, the Monarchy has existed for 1000 years. It's has has its up and downs but it continues. It does not need saving and certainly not from the likes of you.

hole

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Celt Views. She hints at the rumours of his treatment of women that we've been talking about on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.