Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah… where are those MBS blood diamonds? Buried in a royal vault or has Meghan stolen and sold them?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He's useless to them. They can't get anything from him. He's hated. They know that. Their targets are KC3, QC and P+PoW. They're the ones with the star power. They're the ones whom the Harkle's are hoping will give them what they want if they (Harkles) keep fishing the dirt.
Randy Andy poses no threat to them, is not in competition with them (he'd still win ..lol..) and is as useful to them as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.
Sparry still brought his ‘sex crimes’ up in the book, in a whinge about securiddy. Don’t seem to actually give a tit about the sex crimes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How come William never got caught saying it then if everyone was dropping the p-word left right and centre what-ho?
Im slightly older than Harry and even I knew as a teenager that word wasn't a thing to call anyone. He's lying and he knows he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
His arrogance is unbelievable.

Here's the DT article. Archive link in tweet.

I would absolutely ignore this nonsense. This particular ‘reporter’ is a nauseating suck up and routinely gets slammed in the DT. You are never allowed to comment on her articles, she can’t take any criticism. Literally. Routinely you will find comments about her articles in the comment section of others with most raising the fact that you can’t comment directly on hers. I no longer read anything she writes.
This is not to say that the ginger prick won’t keep whining on. He wants to destroy the monarchy because of jealousy and spite. He can’t have it so no one should. Never underestimate what a drug addled psycho will do especially when they are being manipulated by a narcissist
ETA: She is squarely, 100% in the gruesomes camp. She couldn’t write an objective piece if her life depended on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Meghan probs set him up so she can say he is crazy and leave his arse. She will then release a book

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Like many others, I'm having to skip bits of threads to keep up, so, apologies but can someone confirm something for me, please?

I think I read a post that showed a statement from the publishers of Harry's book saying they had no plans to publish further books from him.
Did I invent this?
Yes, I think it was a video post, has def been mentioned a couple of times, I’m really hoping that’s the case, I expect they’ve been hideous to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologise for what.. being welcomed in to a “family she never had” being given a multimillion pound wedding etc etc.. duck off Harold.
25EBFBAC-2EAE-4C30-9CBB-89D6BDFBF6C0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
"When we shared a Mars bar. Willy would cut it so one half was bigger. He always held it in a funny way, and made me choose, He had some kind of magic. As I always picked the smaller piece. Being the spare was a torment."
Omg does he not realise this happened in any sibling relationship and even in friendships…i would even do it now to my own kids 🤣🤣

Just wondering what the next book will be called?
Spare part ii

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The extracts from his book coming up on my tiktok are killing me. I keep thinking it's a piss take them I realise it's the actual book. Who's advising him because they need sacked. What a laughing stock of a person he is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We usually get some video clips from Sky News Australia.
I haven't seen any about the book.
What have they been saying, please Aussie tattlers?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have seen it! The RF are going to apologise to Meghan! Anyone else seen it yet?

We are very sorry that you married that spoilt ginger part. Nah! Actually that is all on you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
[/QUOTE]
I'm the sake a
Apologise for what.. being welcomed in to a “family she never had” being given a multimillion pound wedding etc etc.. duck off Harold.
View attachment 1880734
This means we have tried everything we can to get a reaction from you - magazine interviews/Netflix/ tv shows/ bombshell book and you have given us nothing. The "threat" that there is more to come and I'm doing you a favour is to keep himself in the headlines as he was dropping down them very quickly and desperation to get his family to say something to keep their business going

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.