Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The extracts from his book coming up on my tiktok are killing me. I keep thinking it's a piss take them I realise it's the actual book. Who's advising him because they need sacked. What a laughing stock of a person he is 🤣🤣🤣
I keep thinking that the spoofs are real as they sound like excerpts from the book!

He is a total prick for going after Charlotte and Louis. He's on a self entitled wave of euphoria at the moment, on a high from being the centre of attention.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
TINFOIL HAT TIME!

Re the bodies at Anmer and in Kensington Gardens. Anyone remember that Jack the Ripper was allegedly a member of the RF? Just sayin...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Im slightly older than Harry and even I knew as a teenager that word wasn't a thing to call anyone. He's lying and he knows he is.
I'm in my 60s and have always known that it was a no-no, I have never used that word (or anything else derogatory) in the whole of my life.

Reactions: 29
Thanks for posting this. Is it a banyan? He was specific about the species so just wondering - as they said it was a private place - could they have had permission (if it is roped off/protected) if this was the place ? I honestly think she made up a story about the whole thing - wouldn’t you want your ‘child‘ safe and nearby ? I just don’t believe her. Why even mention it in a book it is such a personal event - I don’t buy it in the least. Sorry not sorry the book is just a fairytale - like the world she inhabits in her head. Just weird IMO.
It is actually a bloomin’ great oak set in stony ground close to bed rock so no hand excavation possible BUT if he says it is a banyan, then a banyan it is…..it is his perception and so it is true. AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The BRF will always cover up any wrong doings from their members. Even if the bad behaviour comes from someone out of favour. It's just not in their interests. The monarchy has to keep going no matter what.

I dread to think of what has been going down over the years.
I don’t think so King Charles is NOT his mother and you are basing it on how one woman who was on the throne for 70 years acted not the monarchy historically

Reactions: 22
Pair of cunts.

She needs to get back with her hoes in an old Nissan.

He needs a bleeping good kicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are BetterUp still promoting this guy as the face of their mental health app? He is spiteful, vindictive and overbearingly entitled. He has no foresight into his deeply disturbed mind. Surely they can find someone with a little more stability and honestly to plug their services??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Caitlin Moran’s usually amusing two page Friday round up of current events in the Times 2 arts section of The Times was entirely devoted this morning to complete support for the poor misunderstood H and poor unfairly treated MM. Had to skim over it again to see if she was joking but no 🤮
Yep. Had to mute her a few days ago. The silly, deluted bint

• Sick
Reactions: 14
seemingly it is. where i'm from the bigger insult is Moro (Moor). and i find it odd bc i am a Moor (Arab) and identify as such, and every time i say it my friends whinge. My pals Abdulla and Nawar have an all night off licence, and they always refer to themselves as the neighbourhood corner Pakis. Every one knows them as the off licence Pakis. No one treats them in any disrespectful way.
I think it's different if you're using it about yourself, making a joke of the insulting term.
It would be like Harry calling himself a bloodnut.
Harry calling people p*** is typical posho white boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Never thought I'd say this, but sunshine Sacks must have worked bloody hard to contain Harry's spiteful behaviour. Soon as they found freedom from the harkles, Harry began to implode in bile and revenge

Reactions: 34
Thanks for posting this. Is it a banyan? He was specific about the species so just wondering - as they said it was a private place - could they have had permission (if it is roped off/protected) if this was the place ? I honestly think she made up a story about the whole thing - wouldn’t you want your ‘child‘ safe and nearby ? I just don’t believe her. Why even mention it in a book it is such a personal event - I don’t buy it in the least. Sorry not sorry the book is just a fairytale - like the world she inhabits in her head. Just weird IMO.
It never could have happened If there are actual human remains they would go to a mortuary for proper handling and disposal if it was human tissue it would have been incinerated as medical waste or biohazardous waste various I have family members have worked in different hospitals for years in positions from housekeeping medical records nurses respiratory therapists etc when I asked some of them I got the same answer everytime

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.