Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate and William were in the same circle of friends and hung out together for years at university as friends before any romantic involvement!!
Alright..... it was just a question, no need for exclamation marks

Reactions: 2
Uni lecturers have even come out and said Kate wasn't interested in him in class. All the other girls would try and sit and chat to him, but it was Will that pursued Kate.
That's the real way to snare a celeb, don't be one of the overkeen people and instead sit back.

Reactions: 13
“My friends told me not to marry him”. First step in ramping up to end the thing. She’s just doing what other gold diggers have done for centuries. Merge and acquire. Good payoff.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I bet Harry going public about a rift will make it worse with Will. He shouldn't be airing that on tv, keep it private. What an embarrassment.

Nov 2016 Prince Harry issues a statement to the press to warn the tabloid newspapers to leave his then girlfriend Ms Markle alone!! He says that she and her family is being bombarded by press intrusion just a few months into their relationship .......so bad was it it he felt he had to take the unusual step of releasing a statement........ Wind forward to Oct 2019 she now claims she had no idea about tabloids, had never had any experience of them........ Shes obviously got a very short memory.........

Reactions: 30
She meant until meeting Harry and the tabloids following her (apparently she was leaking her whereabouts to them!) she hadn’t until that point had experience of tabloids as they don’t have them in America! I think what she meant to say was she wasn’t famous enough before meeting Harry for the American press to be interested.

She meant until meeting Harry and the tabloids following her (apparently she was leaking her whereabouts to them!) she hadn’t until that point had experience of tabloids as they don’t have them in America! I think what she meant to say was she wasn’t famous enough before meeting Harry for the American press to be interested.
They do have tabloids in America. Paps are notorious in LA.

1. She lived in Toronto while filming Suits.
2. She was a nobody. I knew her from clothing commercials on tv and that was it.

They do have tabloids in America. Paps are notorious in LA.

1. She lived in Toronto while filming Suits.
2. She was a nobody. I knew her from clothing commercials on tv and that was it.
Exactly I have several friends in the US and they all say they had never heard of her.

Reactions: 5
“My friends told me not to marry him”. First step in ramping up to end the thing. She’s just doing what other gold diggers have done for centuries. Merge and acquire. Good payoff.
Also a nice way of blaming H for all her problems. Classic gaslighting. And also I would bet a lie. I bet not one person said not to marry him.

Reactions: 19
Also a nice way of blaming H for all her problems. Classic gaslighting. And also I would bet a lie. I bet not one person said not to marry him.
Also insulting the British people by saying having a stiff upper lip doesn't work and isn't healthy.

Reactions: 14
I didn't watch the programme but did Harry's friend ask them any harder questions at all? How they preach about the environment but are more wasteful than a small village? Did he point out at all why people might be pissed off with them? Was it just incredibly one-sided?
I think Harry in particular has messed up badly with his comments about William. Quite disloyal.

Reactions: 12
I saw someone say Meghan was going on about the horrible media headlines that were bullying. Someone said, they should have taken the headlines and gone through them individually with Meghan and spoken about how they were "bullying." Would have been interesting to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.