Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should have hired a UK PR firm that knows the UK press and would have advised her to show us the baby, be grateful and never complain!

Reactions: 19
The most interesting part of that programme were the chats and interviews with the people who lived there Tom Bradby should be ashamed of himself.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't the interview have been a great opportunity to say how humble and grateful they feel now they have seen how some people in Africa have to live? But of course she stayed in the comfort of Cape Town because Archie needed feeding...

Reactions: 11
She wont be staying at her mother's, it's not secure enough, I'm still betting they'll be staying on Oprah's property.
I meant 'home' as in America :) But yeh I'm sure there's plenty of secure places they'll be offered by celebs

Reactions: 5
Boohoo,kate and wills really are a class act compared to these two fools. Surprised i seen the documentary considering my eyes were in a constant rolling position. Even his breakdown at the awards last week was so zzzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Within less than a year it's all unravelling. They are alienating all their family, and possibly friends too. It just seems like a recipe for loneliness. I wonder what will happen to Archie, will he be alienated from his family too? How will he be schooled?

Reactions: 8
IT IS NOT A RACE ISSUE!!!!! Why are people so thick!! It’s the fact that emails were sent by her PR to agencies in Britain before she met Harry saying she wanted to meet an English guy. That she was texting z list UK celebs in hope of dates and meeting Piers Morgan in the pub. Then she snaps up the biggest fish of all and ghosts everyone from her past. That tells you everything you need to know about her character!!!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] did this actually happen because boy ohhh boy that's mad... what happened to boy meets girl, fall in love etc??

But then again didn't Kate set her eyes on William long before their "meeting"?

Reactions: 2
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] did this actually happen because boy ohhh boy that's mad... what happened to boy meets girl, fall in love etc??

Bit of a difference that Kate was 18/19 at the time and was probably excited about going to same Uni as him but all this crap about Carole Middleton orchestrating it is ridiculous. They can’t have known that William would even be attracted to Kate.

Reactions: 4
Bit of a difference that Kate was 18/19 at the time and was probably excited about going to same Uni as him but all this crap about Carole Middleton orchestrating it is ridiculous. They can’t have known that William would even be attracted to Kate.
Uni lecturers have even come out and said Kate wasn't interested in him in class. All the other girls would try and sit and chat to him, but it was Will that pursued Kate.

Reactions: 10
Interesting. Ex Royal Correspondent Michael Cole on the radio saying what a huge mistake it was making the programme if you hate the media, that it was completely out of order for Harry to discuss the rift with William (speculation was just speculation but now Harry has given the media free rein to dig deeper into it), that the amount of intrusion into their lives hasn't been that bad, Meghan coming from Hollywood should have a clue about being in the public eye and that they should appreciate what they have and just be a bit more stoic.
He also said due to Diana, Harry is entitled to hate the press but he is going about things entirely the wrong way.
He seems to be one of the few commentators not buying their whole pity party.

Reactions: 13

Kate and William were in the same circle of friends and hung out together for years at university as friends before any romantic involvement!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.