Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not watching. Don’t want to listen to their woe is me crap.

I think it was obvious the brothers fell out. Such a shame..

Reactions: 6
Please fill us in because I am not watching!!! 😩
100% the brothers have fallen out, when asked he didn't deny it!! His wife says she's tried "the British" way of having a stiff upper lip but it's all oh so unfair what's been said about her!! No ones asked her if she's OK!! Her friends told her not marry "H" because the press (which apparently they don't have in America) would pull her private life apart.......

No tit!! Well if she didn't have a million skeletons in a million cupboards they'd have duck all to write about would they!!

Also she hinted that they wouldn't continue if it carrys on!! What she means by that who knows! We can all only hope it means they'll bugger off never to be seen again!! She says they're currently existing not living!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
100% the brothers have fallen out, when asked he didn't deny it!! His wife says she's tried "the British" way of having a stiff upper lip but it's all oh so unfair what's been said about her!! No ones asked her if she's OK!! Her friends told her not marry "H" because the press (which apparently they don't have in America) would pull her private life apart.......

No tit!! Well if she didn't have a million skeletons in a million cupboards they'd have duck all to write about would they!!

Also she hinted that they wouldn't continue if it carrys on!! What she means by that who knows! We can all only hope it means they'll bugger off never to be seen again!! She says they're currently existing not living!!
The reason the press didn't pull her apart in the USA is that she was a NOBODY. I knew her from commercials and that was it. I wouldn't mind if they went away and never appeared again.

I feel bad for Will and Kate. I imagine they tried to be very accommodating. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate was willing to help Meghan but Meg probably shut her down. Let's not forget Kate had a horribly hard time from the media being called "Waity Katie" etc

Reactions: 30
I personally think that the queen has made them take this so called 6 week family break to let the shitstorm they have created blow over!! 🤔

Reactions: 20
I personally think that the queen has made them take this so called 6 week family break to let the shitstorm they have created blow over!! 🤔
She is probably furious at them. A 6-week break from what? They need to get a grip.

Reactions: 16
The reason the press didn't pull her apart in the USA is that she was a NOBODY. I knew her from commercials and that was it. I wouldn't mind if they went away and never appeared again.

I feel bad for Will and Kate. I imagine they tried to be very accommodating. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate was willing to help Meghan but Meg probably shut her down. Let's not forget Kate had a horribly hard time from the media being called "Waity Katie" etc
Yep agreed!!

Reactions: 5
She has been through nothing yet. I’m sure this is a way to try to keep the press from publishing alllllll the dirt and I pray it won’t work. Bring it on and show her true colors:D

Reactions: 13
She has been through nothing yet. I’m sure this is a way to try to keep the press from publishing alllllll the dirt and I pray it won’t work. Bring it on and show her true colors:D
Oh I bet there is a lot. She wasn't prepped from a young age like Kate was.

Reactions: 6
I saw this on another forum... Interesting thought.

"
My solution is for QE, Charles and William to sit down with H&M and say, "We see you all are having a hard time coping. We are relieving you of all duties, and you will undergo therapy. Both of you. As long as you do so, and respond to therapy, you will continue to be funded. As soon as you are able to function normally again, we will do what the Swedes did."

I bet the BRF have been holding back on dealing with Meg as they don't want the racism card thrown at them. I bet they are fed up with this tit. I would LOVE to hear what Kate, Will, Camilla, Charles, and The Queen think.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw this on another forum... Interesting thought.

"
My solution is for QE, Charles and William to sit down with H&M and say, "We see you all are having a hard time coping. We are relieving you of all duties, and you will undergo therapy. Both of you. As long as you do so, and respond to therapy, you will continue to be funded. As soon as you are able to function normally again, we will do what the Swedes did."
Do you know what I kinda agree!! I actually think/hope this may be preparing them and us for them to relieve themselves of all public duties and go live in the states!!

It's all over the news they said there's def a rift between the 2 brothers and they're taking a 6-8 week break spending some time here and some time in the States!! What a pair of ungrateful spoilt brats!!

Reactions: 12
Also is their break funded by taxpayers?

Do you know what I kinda agree!! I actually think/hope this may be preparing them and us for them to relieve themselves of all public duties and go live in the states!!

It's all over the news they said there's def a rift between the 2 brothers and they're taking a 6-8 week break spending some time here and some time in the States!! What a pair of ungrateful spoilt brats!!
I think they will end up staying in the states. That seems like what Meghan wants.

Reactions: 11
I don't think Harry and Meghan are going to last. Their marriage is going to suffer, both of them seem toxic as duck. They'll separate, Meghan will probably release a "tell-all" in the future. I see Harry having a breakdown. This is awful to say but I wouldn't be surprised if he dies young. Yikes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Also is their break funded by taxpayers?

I think they will end up staying in the states. That seems like what Meghan wants.
Yeah it's what she wanted from the moment she realised that she wasn't gonna be adored and people weren't gonna throw petals for her to walk on..... 🙄

Reactions: 10
I am not watching it, just reading online but I thought this documentary was meant to be about their trip to South Africa? So far is just seems to focus on Meghan's woe is me story.

Reactions: 10
I think this narcissist is going to have the tamper tantrum from hell when she reads the frontpages and they’re all about the brother’s rift instead of little miss cry-on-command 🤣

Reactions: 12
I want the old Harry back. It's unbelievable how much he's changed since being with her! It's so sad that he and William have fallen out 😔 No matter how much she twists everything into "feel sorry for me, boo hoo", I will never completely like her. There's just something about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.