Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I bet there is a lot. She wasn't prepped from a young age like Kate was.
It’s maybe harsh of me to say, but Harry should accept some responsibility for thrusting her in.

People gave Kate tit because she waited 10 years to marry Will - is 10 years really that long for a couple who met at uni? No - but never considered Will and the RF were preparing Kate for what was to come. He basically had to spell in out in the engagement interview the reason they waited so long.

Reactions: 14
I’ve watched the clips now. To me it seemed very acted on her part. The pauses etc.

She could have said ‘listen..in hindsight we rushed into things and I should have given myself longer to get used to the British way of doing things’

She’s now slagging off our British stiff upper lip. How dare she!

Reactions: 19
IT IS NOT A RACE ISSUE!!!!! Why are people so thick!! It’s the fact that emails were sent by her PR to agencies in Britain before she met Harry saying she wanted to meet an English guy. That she was texting z list UK celebs in hope of dates and meeting Piers Morgan in the pub. Then she snaps up the biggest fish of all and ghosts everyone from her past. That tells you everything you need to know about her character!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I want the old Harry back. It's unbelievable how much he's changed since being with her! It's so sad that he and William have fallen out 😔 No matter how much she twists everything into "feel sorry for me, boo hoo", I will never completely like her. There's just something about her.
He's showing all the signs of being a person who is experiencing Gaslighting from Megs. Although he's definitely to blame in the first instance for his idiocy for letting her isolate him from Wills (who probably kept him grounded and stable) and close friends or his social circle, imagine coming home to her victim mentality :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It was painful but I went through and watched the entire the documentary.
I would like to share some points :
1/ there is no other breaking news,
2/ I can confirm from the 1st to the latest minute : it’s a propaganda video : oriented questions from a biased journalist (he let them the floor to expose all their struggling : that is the objective). They use the excuse of their visit in S.A to complain and to justify their upcoming move to the US.
Brady doesn't ask what they could have done better/ what could be their mistakes : no tricky question (such a good job for a so-called journalist...).
3/ Harry takes a backseat and is sad and down but he looks definitively better when he is without MM (eg. In Angola, Malawi).
When they’re together, she doesn’t let him talk using some key words (« as a woman », « as a newly »wed/mum…, « empower women »…).
4/ MM : what a joke! « she tried », people are telling things which are « not true », she didn’t know about the tabloids, she’s not happy.
If you read between the lines : everything she has done was perfect, she is a victim and we are fool not to support her.

To sum up : no surprise : if you’re not familial with the Sussex or if you like them : you’ll feel sorry for them.

The document isn’t about Africa (even we are badly expecting to believe it). They want to sell THEIR story/personal journey.

Watching the video I realized how both William & Harry seem to be stuck with their mother’s story/heritage (burden ?).
Harry, particularly rests on his mum’s heritage. He needs to rebuild his life after this daily drama, gain more freedom (from his ex-to-be wife-mum, from his mum) and build his path abroad (in Africa) on his own (and without Meghan).

• Sick
Reactions: 22
He's showing all the signs of being a person who is experiencing Gaslighting from Megs. Although he's definitely to blame in the first instance for his idiocy for letting her isolate him from Wills (who probably kept him grounded and stable) and close friends or his social circle, imagine coming home to her victim mentality :sick:
Totally agree!!

Reactions: 3
No wonder they're taking 6 weeks off to go to Momma Oprah's ranch! Oprah's special is going to be another Harry tit show!

If I was the Queen, Charles or William I'd be absolutely livid. Saying that, their PR people have completely fucked up, if this was all for sympathy its completely backfired.

Reactions: 14
I wish us 'poors' could take six weeks off from our hard lives 🙄

On a serious note, rumours flying around that both of them are allegedly on the blow and so I'm not sure if this might be a way of getting them back to a more normal state. Or it might be to deflect away from megsy's video
No wonder they're taking 6 weeks off to go to Momma Oprah's ranch! Oprah's special is going to be another Harry tit show!

If I was the Queen, Charles or William I'd be absolutely livid. Saying that, their PR people have completely fucked up, if this was all for sympathy its completely backfired.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I want the old Harry back. It's unbelievable how much he's changed since being with her! It's so sad that he and William have fallen out 😔 No matter how much she twists everything into "feel sorry for me, boo hoo", I will never completely like her. There's just something about her.
I used to really like Harry but he's gone off into the deep end. I feel for Will. It i

On a serious note, rumours flying around that both of them are allegedly on the blow and so I'm not sure if this might be a way of getting them back to a more normal state. Or it might be to deflect away from megsy's video
Where did you read that? I wouldn't be surprised. Harry seems erratic.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Harry but he's gone off into the deep end. I feel for Will. It i

Where did you read that? I wouldn't be surprised. Harry seems erratic.
Various blind items and youtube. Also there seem to be a lot of people commenting about the nasal bridge collapse that's become more pronounced looking. Not sure what they're on but they're strange paranoid and reactively weird behaviour, on top of their shabby appearance points to something. Probably just weed

Reactions: 4
Various blind items and youtube. Also there seem to be a lot of people commenting about the nasal bridge collapse that's become more pronounced looking. Not sure what they're on but they're strange paranoid and reactively weird behaviour, on top of their shabby appearance points to something. Probably just weed
I haven't noticed his nose. Will need to look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't believe Harry saying about a rift with his brother will be at all approved of by anyone in the RF. What was he thinking. Just not the RF way - never complain, never explain. Using the media for sympathy is a terrible plan. He's trying to be like Meghan with the whole 'my family doesn't understand me' thing.

Reactions: 13
Why are they coming to America for a break? They can't find some other place to go instead?

what does on the blow mean? thank you

Reactions: 3
Why is it okay for Harry to discuss his and Williams private life but not for her family to discuss theirs?

Reactions: 18
I honestly think Harry needs to give up his title and go and live his life as he evidently wants to.....in private. He cannot have it both ways. He has enough money to live very comfortably with his family without taking any from the public purse.
He’s a loose canon and Queenie must surely be mortified. I know I am

Reactions: 21
I think she's gaslighting him...... Turning him into a victim...... He's damaged and fragile..... He's 100% better when she's not around! The marriage was rushed and with good reason if she'd hung around she knew the facts would have come to light and she would never have been approved by the Queen!

I think she's pushing for a move to America where she can Swan around flying in private jets and throwing million dollar baby showers etc etc with no one to answer to!

Funniest part of the interview when her true feelings came out...... "I got ma baby and i got ma husband!".........

Reactions: 17
I think she's gaslighting him...... Turning him into a victim...... He's damaged and fragile..... He's 100% better when she's not around! The marriage was rushed and with good reason if she'd hung around she knew the facts would have come to light and she would never have been approved by the Queen!

I think she's pushing for a move to America where she can Swan around flying in private jets and throwing million dollar baby showers etc etc with no one to answer to!

Funniest part of the interview when her true feelings came out...... "I got ma baby and i got ma husband!".........
100% and that quote got me too 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.