Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the A Berry Royal Christmas Mary Berry programme on BBC One, Will and Kate are on it as well, and honestly, they are so natural and caring and interested in their charity projects. Harry and Meghan could never!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m watching the A Berry Royal Christmas Mary Berry programme on BBC One, Will and Kate are on it as well, and honestly, they are so natural and caring and interested in their charity projects. Harry and Meghan could never!
Meggy will be seething, she wishes she could be that amazing

Reactions: 5
They seem down to earth (as much as a future king & queen can!) there’s no forced behaviour no woe is me behaviour because they know how privileged they are. Excellent programme and great damage control no thanks to the sussexes and Andy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who's betting on something coming out in the press at how amazing Megsy is as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Meggy will be seething, she wishes she could be that amazing
She’s going to be so pissed they didn’t ask her for this show, as she is the bananabread-avocadotoast queen.

Who's betting on something coming out in the press at how amazing Megsy is as well!
She’s going for the pity party this time. Narcissist gonna narcissist 🤷🏻‍♀️

I honestly have to agree with that last one. She IS treated unfairly. She’s given a life of privilege she didn’t deserve and isn’t even grateful for it. So no, it isn’t fair, please give her privileges to someone who’s worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
MM is shameless. She thinks she deserves a better treatment but the tabloids weren't unfair with her.`
If you read the headlines, it's more about "stunning Duchess" when she makes a public appearance than mean and unfair headlines.
Besides, the tabloids publish her PR's piece of s*** four times a day.
I was sure that the Sussex would publish their word salad on their IG account the day after the Berry Royal Christmas. She can't stand seing Kate being the main focus of attention.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 65106This comment is making me thrive not survive 🤣
Oh god! thats the thing that annoys me the most, the random capitalised letters! And the People cover, I feel like they have edited it to make her look worse, because being completely fair, shes much prettier than that cover shows. Its so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Prince Philip taken suddenly ill and where are the whingers?? God forbid the worst happens..... After all he is 96......but "The Duchess" is showing her dumb wit "H" how to thrive........ Shame on them...... It makes me feel sick that they are so self absorbed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.