Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Philip taken suddenly ill and where are the whingers?? God forbid the worst happens..... After all he is 96......but "The Duchess" is showing her dumb wit "H" how to thrive........ Shame on them...... It makes me feel sick that they are so self absorbed.
Read the latest blind gossip, she won't let Harry go see his grandfather.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
While Prince Philip is hospitalized, there is a huge PR's offensive from MM's camp the last few days.

I understand she couldn't help reacting after The Cambridge's success (official trip, Kate working in a nursery, Berry Royal Christmas, Christmas card...) but that's just so inappropriate. They are so selfish.

Here is a blind gossip, apparently the Firms wants Harry to come back to visit PP but MM is not happy with this option :

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does Harry look a fool in that Santa outfit.
Yes, he looks like a fool, he is ridiculous. He could have sent a simple video message but I can imagine MM wanted a Christmas buzz and her PR team giving them that poor taste idea.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same thing 😂😂😂
Home bargains best 😬
I bet it was Meghan's idea.

Yes, he looks like a fool, he is ridiculous. He could have sent a simple video message but I can imagine MM wanted a Christmas buzz and her PR team giving them that poor taste idea.
Isn't it supposed to be a serious message but dressed like that ( I know he prob did it for the kids) it looks like he's taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I think some of it is unfair. Its as much their fault as the family’s. And Meghan might have had the skeletons but she was probably “advised” not to deal with the drama, hoping it will all blow over and everyone will get bored.
I can see why Harry would be pissed that Will and Kate didn’t do more “PR work”for them, seeing as they are both experienced their fair share of media scrutiny- wasn’t that long ago that they sued magazines because of those topless photos.
One small thing that people seem to forget - they are NOT funded by the taxpayer. The royal family brings in far more money than what they get and they pay tax on their private businesses too. With this being said, when you live such a public life, there should be more consideration into what you do and maybe better handling of the public and how things are presented.
What the British royal family doesnt seem to learn is that if they want to have any control on their image, they have to let the people in.
Also everyone was torn apart by the media. Diana, Kate and now Meghan. Honestly the haters were hating on Kate for everything before Meghan.
I think Harry is handling it in a stupid way. He became harsh on people instead of playing the good guy so the bad press os outweighed by their actions and no one can have a bad word.
I dont think they will get divorced. They will move abroad, to a commonwealth country and that will be it. It’s fair to say, as being 283637283th in life for the throne,they were thinking they can be a lot more lax and it backfired.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Honestly I think some of it is unfair. Its as much their fault as the family’s. And Meghan might have had the skeletons but she was probably “advised” not to deal with the drama, hoping it will all blow over and everyone will get bored.
I can see why Harry would be pissed that Will and Kate didn’t do more “PR work”for them, seeing as they are both experienced their fair share of media scrutiny- wasn’t that long ago that they sued magazines because of those topless photos.
One small thing that people seem to forget - they are NOT funded by the taxpayer. The royal family brings in far more money than what they get and they pay tax on their private businesses too. With this being said, when you live such a public life, there should be more consideration into what you do and maybe better handling of the public and how things are presented.
What the British royal family doesnt seem to learn is that if they want to have any control on their image, they have to let the people in.
Also everyone was torn apart by the media. Diana, Kate and now Meghan. Honestly the haters were hating on Kate for everything before Meghan.
I think Harry is handling it in a stupid way. He became harsh on people instead of playing the good guy so the bad press os outweighed by their actions and no one can have a bad word.
I dont think they will get divorced. They will move abroad, to a commonwealth country and that will be it. It’s fair to say, as being 283637283th in life for the throne,they were thinking they can be a lot more lax and it backfired.
That is not true. Who funded their 3 millions renovation on FC ? There are multiple examples of money which has been spent and which doesn't come from their private fund.
It is reported almost everywhere (and now admitted by the Firm) that they don't listen BP's advice (eg. the trial against tabloids, the SA documentary...). They have said several times they "wan't to do the things their own way".
She was liked/loved by lots of people (I used to be a huge fan and very happy when they got married). Both of them are rude, disrespectful and not down to earth. I feel for Camilla & Charles (who had poor judgment having an affair but who also were stuck by traditions which didn't make their wedding possible in the 80's). I feel for Kate who was (and still is) "waity Kate", "lazy Kate", "shy Kate", "skinny Kate", deceived Kate.... I don't feel for them. They had everything, they're spoiled & selfish. They want celebrity, to be the center of attention, upstage Kate & William but they don't want any consequences. That's not how it works.
They aren't vilified because people are unfair but because of their lack of humility, sincerity, simplicity.
Her plan may be to secure her position with a second child (more money after the divorce), but after that and when she'll find another wealthy man, and they'll live abroad (and not fall under British justice system), she'll file for divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Harkle who?
View attachment 66453

Well played, majesty.
You have to know this is nonsense, right? The photos displayed during the Queen's Christmas broadcast vary greatly every year, and no single member of her family can claim to have been represented annually, even Prince Phillip or her own father King George VI.

Meghan and Harry's photos were very prominent in both the 2018 and 2017 speeches. The Queen's a great-grandmother, you know; she only has so much space to showcase all her family members, so she rightly devoted some space this year to her great-grandchildren. If Meghan and Harry have a child next year, you can guarantee that they'll feature in our impeccably mannered Queen's speech.

this speaks volumes. Pictures, or lack thereof, speak louder than words. 👏🏻 👏🏻 the shade. Gotta love HRH.
That would be HM, not HRH. She's our sovereign, hence Her Majesty. If you're going to give her false motives, at least get her title right.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.