Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its weird not hearing about them every day. I reckon we will be getting a story very very soon.... cant be out the press too much.

Reactions: 7
I liked how she reposted the visit she made to the Mayhew wearing a WHITE Dress. She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally, I'm relieved she's so far down the royal food chain that we won't be subjected to her interpretation of proper attire for formal 'tiara' events. Kate pulls it off every time with grace and decorum (and I've only recently warmed to her, so that's quite the compliment) but Little Miss MeAgain would only succeed in drawing attention for the wrong reasons. She has no dress sense, nor the ability to discreetly adhere to royal protocol. It's a breath of fresh air not being subjected to her faux simpering smirk on a daily basis. Stay away from the UK guys, because nobody will notice you're gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Reactions: 6
The royal family have traditions that have gone on forever
What makes this little narc tart think she can walk in and be like
‘Yeah yeah whatever-it’s all about me and how I want to do it’
And he’s that scared to lose her he goes along with it
It can’t just be me that thinks Harry fancied Kate when she got with/married wills
Harry’s ex’s are blonde (the ones I remember anyway-can’t remember their names)
Along comes kate-and a few years later Harry meets and marries someone who-looks wise-isn’t that much different (dark hair/slim etc)
She needs to duck off back to America and he needs to grow a backbone
Bloody social climber-who stopped at nothing to marry a prince
She wouldn’t have looked twice at him if he wasn’t royal

Reactions: 13
It can’t just be me that thinks Harry fancied Kate when she got with/married wills
Along comes kate-and a few years later Harry meets and marries someone who-looks wise-isn’t that much different (dark hair/slim etc)
Everything you said is true

Reactions: 4
Really? To me Markle looks nothing like Kate. I just think she was the first that didn’t run away from him because she’s a social climbing narc. The other girls met the real Harry instead of the PR Hero one and blamed the press so they could run away from prince petulant. He probably would have married her regardless of the way she looks, because she was the only one willing...

Reactions: 11
I think at first she had a look of Pippa Middleton now she's morphing into Michael Jackson

• Haha
I’ve just watched their engagement interview. 😳 wtf is she on in that. 🚩
Also does anyone else think the royals look so much more relaxed without her around.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched their engagement interview. 😳 wtf is she on in that. 🚩
Also does anyone else think the royals look so much more relaxed without her around.
I noticed something the other day. She was talking about roast chicken didn't she? Well I read a story that Harry used to go around to visit Kate and Wills where they would eat roast chicken, can't be a coincidence with her, she probably made it on purpose just to be like Kate. Don't worry Kate, she's copying you because she wants to be you

Yes, they're happier without MeAgain Snarkle around.

Reactions: 4
Am I going crazy or Harrys' face drops when she looks at him? :(
He looked like he was having the time of his life before.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I definitely think Harry has buyers remorse. I mean Megain sucks the joy out of any room she is in. I also think it says something when kids and animals do not like you.
And one of the worst things for me was the fact that she abandoned her dog in Canada to move here for a man. NOTHING would make me abandon my pets

• Sad
I definitely think Harry has buyers remorse. I mean Megain sucks the joy out of any room she is in. I also think it says something when kids and animals do not like you.
And one of the worst things for me was the fact that she abandoned her dog in Canada to move here for a man. NOTHING would make me abandon my pets
He's often telling her off in public, he's sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.