Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone !
I found interesting (but not surprising) that MM's assistant private secretary, Samantha Cohen resigned.
IMO, they're trying to hide the facts (Samantha's got a new job), but I don't buy it considering their staff turnover and that MM is said to be the kindest/inspirational woman in the whole world.

That breaking new came the day Prince Harry's video with Gareth Thomas (on HIV) is being broadcasted on BBC : is it a coincidence ?
I guess it's damage control as they could expect that MM would be mocked for not being able to have long term working relationships.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone !
I found interesting (but not surprising) that MM's assistant private secretary, Samantha Cohen resigned.
IMO, they're trying to hide the facts (Samantha's got a new job), but I don't buy it considering their staff turnover and that MM is said to be the kindest/inspirational woman in the whole world.

That breaking new came the day Prince Harry's video with Gareth Thomas (on HIV) is being broadcasted on BBC : is it a coincidence ?
I guess it's damage control as they could expect that MM would be mocked for not being able to have long term working relationships.
I wasn't surprised by Samantha resigning, not because of the turnover but I'm sure it was announced ages ago. Therefore I think this is the end of her notice period.

Reactions: 3
psychopath 😳😳 I got chills looking at the first gif ... she does that thing w her mouth all the time. Like a snake 🐍😳

WOW you can so tell her bump is so fake like her 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Odd that they don’t release pictures of them with their dogs now. I think they have two now. Or of the dogs with Archie. But the dog she brought over from Canada, the beagle, apparently broke all or several of his legs? 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Odd that they don’t release pictures of them with their dogs now. I think they have two now. Or of the dogs with Archie. But the dog she brought over from Canada, the beagle, apparently broke all or several of his legs? 😭
Really? How did you hear that?

there are legit studies that animals and children can feel evil

Strange that even the service dog turned away from Megain. Clearly she must be or smell very offensive to them....God forbid all the people defending her will probably say the dogs are racist 🤦‍♀️

And now all the articles are out with M telling us to spend holidays with friends instead of family, that is only because she now thinks her own family is beneath her.

We should start a new Thread "Harry and Meghan #4 duke and duchess of deflection"

Reactions: 6
Really? How did you hear that?

Strange that even the service dog turned away from Megain. Clearly she must be or smell very offensive to them....God forbid all the people defending her will probably say the dogs are racist 🤦‍♀️

And now all the articles are out with M telling us to spend holidays with friends instead of family, that is only because she now thinks her own family is beneath her.

We should start a new Thread "Harry and Meghan #4 duke and duchess of deflection"
The broken legs story was reported in the press. Think the dog was taken to Noel Fitzpatrick, the Supervet..

Reactions: 4
So the writing is pretty much on the wall for their marriage, Megxit2020 will be soon. It's so freakin' nice without them here. Meghan is getting tucked and sucked and her fucked up MJ nose fixed, while Harry is getting MK Ultra'ed in H*llyw**d. Courtiers be like yass witch, and don't come back. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's true I'm loving not seeing her smarmy fake whinging face grinning at me! Lol! When I saw footage of Kate yesterday picking Xmas trees with the pre-schoolers, I thought the contrast couldn't be any clearer. Kate shows up gets stuck in, wears appropriate clothing for the occasion and all the kiddies are drawn to her.
Meagain would have rocked up with her 6 inch heels, hugged anyone who stood still, and all the kids would have run the other way! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's true I'm loving not seeing her smarmy fake whinging face grinning at me! Lol! When I saw footage of Kate yesterday picking Xmas trees with the pre-schoolers, I thought the contrast couldn't be any clearer. Kate shows up gets stuck in, wears appropriate clothing for the occasion and all the kiddies are drawn to her.
Meagain would have rocked up with her 6 inch heels, hugged anyone who stood still, and all the kids would have run the other way! 😂
Remember when she wore all white and heels for a visit to the shelter 😂🤣😂

• Haha
I have to agree, lovely that they are in the States. No virtue signalling at the moment, apart from Jameela Jamil which is another "celebrity" who thinks their opinion is important

Reactions: 7
It’s bliss not having to see them. Meghan makes every single engagement about her and not the cause. I have always loved Kate but appreciate her even more as she looks genuinely interested in the cause and dresses appropriately.
The South African “documentary” did it for me. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s bliss not having to see them. Meghan makes every single engagement about her and not the cause. I have always loved Kate but appreciate her even more as she looks genuinely interested in the cause and dresses appropriately.
The South African “documentary” did it for me. 😏
Rumour has it, a biography is going to be written about MeAgain, by someone who dislikes her 🤣

• Haha
She’s posted the anniversary of her Hubb kitchen visit yesterday. Imagine if auntie Anne would do the same for every engagement she ever did 😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.