Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think those 2 want to step down from their official duties and live the American dream but they are searching ways to do properly.
I mean, they badly need to appear as victims (tabloids and BRF), that's why even if they're off for 6 weeks, they keep pushing their pity party narrative :

As for Charles, he's been underestimated because of a poor (1st) wedding.
However, I think he will be ruthless when it comes to protect the Crown (his crown) against any person who would attempt to sabotage it (including his son).

Reactions: 7
Have they asked their 93 year old grandmother if she’s ok? They are so self absorbed that they might drown in a sea of self pity.

Reactions: 21
It's true Kate and William did spend 2 Christmases with her family but thereafter her family were included in the invite to Sandringham, problem solved. I'm sure Doria would have been invited had whinge and cringe mentioned it to her maj.

Reactions: 7
H and M better watch out, any more whinging and they could be next on the list to get fired from the Royal fam. Orf with their heads!

Reactions: 6
It's true Kate and William did spend 2 Christmases with her family but thereafter her family were included in the invite to Sandringham, problem solved. I'm sure Doria would have been invited had whinge and cringe mentioned it to her maj.
Yes I think they alternated years for a while. One in Sandringham, one in Bucklebury. The years Kate and Will are in Sandringham people (online) think that perhaps the Middleton's stay with them at Anmer Hall. But it's not confirmed because that family are not PR obsessed. They all just live their lives.

Sophie's Dad has been included in family things for years too I believe. I think perhaps also some of Autumn's family has been from Canada too? Plus Camilla must see her children and grandchildren around Christmas. then they always have a big Windsor Christmas party at Buckingham Palace before the Queen heads to Sandringham. With all the cousins etc.

All the discussion in the media and info from 'sources' maeks it seem like Harry and Meghan are the first couple to balance families and obligations at Christmas?! We all do it. The Royal Family does it. Meghan's estranged family does it. Nothing special about them at all.

Reactions: 8
I think people don't/didn't mind them spending Christmas with the Middletons because we all know how close Kate is to her family and how important they are to her, so that wasn't frowned upon it was looked at in an "ah how lovely for them all" way. But we KNOW Meghan's family mean FA to her so its not the same. Plus don't forget the infamous line from Harry "they're like the family she never had" which implied she had no family and it was all rosy with her slotting into the RF just nicely. All of that means no one is happy for them to be spending Christmas with Doria, we just know its for a shady reason.

Reactions: 13
I think people don't/didn't mind them spending Christmas with the Middletons because we all know how close Kate is to her family and how important they are to her, so that wasn't frowned upon it was looked at in an "ah how lovely for them all" way. But we KNOW Meghan's family mean FA to her so its not the same. Plus don't forget the infamous line from Harry "they're like the family she never had" which implied she had no family and it was all rosy with her slotting into the RF just nicely. All of that means no one is happy for them to be spending Christmas with Doria, we just know its for a shady reason.
All that was/is a load of lies. The pair of them lie continuously. Literally I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of either of their mouths. From day one on that sofa they systematically lied about everything. Trouble was neither one of them took notes so it wasn't long before they got found out!

Reactions: 10
All that was/is a load of lies. The pair of them lie continuously. Literally I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of either of their mouths. From day one on that sofa they systematically lied about everything. Trouble was neither one of them took notes so it wasn't long before they got found out!
Oh god don't even go there with the engagement interveiw! I remember watching it thinking "who the duck is she and why is everyone fawning over her!?" I looked at the engagement photos the other day too and her body language was just insane! Hanging off him, waving at the press etc like she was at a film premiere or something. Lapping up the attention - something us Brits don't appreciate. And yes, yes, I know she's American not British. But she was marrying into our royal family, coming to live here in the UK... you'd think she could have toned it down and been a bit more humble especially in the begining!

Reactions: 15
I mean, they badly need to appear as victims (tabloids and BRF), that's why even if they're off for 6 weeks, they keep pushing their pity party narrative :
Aw, no, you guys! No one's checking in with poor wittle Harry and MeAgain... Even now! After they specifically put the entire family on blast and told the world just. how. hard. their lives are! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Gee, kids, maybe it's because there's been a bit of a sitch to deal with recently. (You might have noticed.) Have you picked up the phone and asked The Queen if she's okay? Because if you did I'm sure she'd ask you in return.

But I guess that wouldn't be "WOE IS ME!" worthy.

And in the meantime everyone else is a bit busy doing their own jobs and putting their best public face forward.

Arghh. These two annoy me so much these days! They insist on being victims when they're anything but!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope Megan and Harry are deposed of soon like Andrew was earlier this week, minus the whole scandal debacle.

More money in my bank account less in Megan's filthy little hands

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aw, no, you guys! No one's checking in with poor wittle Harry and MeAgain... Even now! After they specifically put the entire family on blast and told the world just. how. hard. their lives are! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Gee, kids, maybe it's because there's been a bit of a sitch to deal with recently. (You might have noticed.) Have you picked up the phone and asked The Queen if she's okay? Because if you did I'm sure she'd ask you in return.

But I guess that wouldn't be "WOE IS ME!" worthy.

And in the meantime everyone else is a bit busy doing their own jobs and putting their best public face forward.

Arghh. These two annoy me so much these days! They insist on being victims when they're anything but!

If Royals aren't checking in, texting or speaking to them, it may be because they « don’t make it easy » to the BRF…
I would’nt call or text a son/ brother/son/brother-in-law/cousin/grandson and a sister/daughter-in-law who :
- cant' stop whinning while some people are « existing not living » (and can’t afford highly skilled therapists, spa, nannies on a day & night shifts, 6-week break in the middle of the year…).
- make passive-agressive comments on my family (eg. judge your sister-in-law for being on a magazine cover? Having a dig at your brother because he has 3 kids and and you would only have 1 or 2 for the sake of the environment ?).
- don’t know we don’t wash dirty laundry in public, who don’t know to shut up, who spread nasty rumors about my couple and our family, who aren’t able to keep a low profile when our family faces a major crisis.
- are more interested in their own agenda than in their patronages and royal duties (eg. ignoring royal memorial for Lion King premiere ….).
- prefer so called friends (A+ list politicians/celebrities) to their family.

Those 3 (MM, Harry, Andrew) are saboting the Monarchy : they need to step down (not step back) from their official duties.

Google Lord Porchester - absolute double for Andrew!
I think as they age the differences between Andrew and his siblings is becoming more pronounced. The other three are still fairly trim, too, and he is not. Genetics or just a coincidence?

Reactions: 3
Google Lord Porchester - absolute double for Andrew!
.....!!!!!

I knew the claims of Philip doing the dirty on Elizabeth and her acceptance of it as "it's a man thing" (to paraphrase) but wasn't aware of the rumours of the reverse. Bloody hell.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s almost certain that Charles will streamline the monarchy once he takes charge. The precedent has already been set by Spain and some of the other European Royal houses. They are fighting for survival. We don’t bend the knee like people did in the past.
Definitely will. It was supposed to be this bright future with Will and Kate and Harry and Meghan as this super team of 21st Century Royals, but that’s gone down the pan.

But the previous generation will be wound down, Edward, Andrew, Anne, and the other minor royals. Just keep it with William’s children getting titles for the next generation in a slimline royal family.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.