Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for MM's uncle to speak out.... :

I think some people may not sleep tonight! We can expect a couple of headlines in tabloids & People magazine prepared by MM's PR tomorrow.
How sad that she cut her entire family out. She seems to have a pattern of behaviour where people are used as a stepping stone to the next level. Harry better watch out 'cause she'll do it to him as well. She did it to her family, friends and first husband

Reactions: 9

Ugh, this has irritated me no end today. All her famous cheerleaders don't seem to get that this is why people get irritated with her. Her 'humanity' is no deeper than anyone else's, there are so so many people out there doing incredible things and making great sacrifices. The difference is that she's very beautiful and has found some fame as an actress. She acts as though she's been called to some higher purpose. I'd rather hear about a care worker or someone working all hours to support their family than any of these humanitarians who can't do anything good without a camera pointing at them.

Reactions: 17

Ugh, this has irritated me no end today. All her famous cheerleaders don't seem to get that this is why people get irritated with her. Her 'humanity' is no deeper than anyone else's, there are so so many people out there doing incredible things and making great sacrifices. The difference is that she's very beautiful and has found some fame as an actress. She acts as though she's been called to some higher purpose. I'd rather hear about a care worker or someone working all hours to support their family than any of these humanitarians who can't do anything good without a camera pointing at them.
A good example is George Michael. Only after his death did it come out how much chairty he did and how much he helped just every day people

• Sad
Reactions: 35
A good example is George Michael. Only after his death did it come out how much chairty he did and how much he helped just every day people
Every single things she does is on purpose. There are supposed to be secrete, but there is always a cameraman and/or a photographer with her. She is a fake humanitarian living in luxury. She even needs to advertise that she has called a charity, that she did a kind action, that a person or a charity sent her a thank-you note... She has no shame.
She just wants to be nominated as Diana 2.0. awards. That won't happen, never.
She didn't take care of her relatives but she is said to be the nicest person in the world... What a joke!

Time for MM's uncle to speak out.... :

I think some people may not sleep tonight! We can expect a couple of headlines in tabloids & People magazine prepared by MM's PR tomorrow.
I told you so.... Sunshine Sachs is working hard : 4 headlines this evening :

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Every single things she does is on purpose. There are supposed to be secrete, but there is always a cameraman and/or a photographer with her. She is a fake humanitarian living in luxury. She even needs to advertise that she has called a charity, that she did a kind action, that a person or a charity sent her a thank-you note... She has no shame.
She didn't take care of her relatives but she is said to be the nicest person in the world... What a joke!

I told you so.... Sunshine Sachs is working hard : 4 headlines this evening :
She's shameless.

Reactions: 6
This! Some of the stories about George Michael made me feel so sad we lost him, in particular the story about the couple he paid IVF for. He was so vilified in the papers for his actions over his last 15 or so years and he could have easily 'let the charity stories slip' to negate the bad press but he didn't. He acted with integrity and dignity for himself and those he helped. Meghan needs to take a leaf out of his book.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This! Some of the stories about George Michael made me feel so sad we lost him, in particular the story about the couple he paid IVF for. He was so vilified in the papers for his actions over his last 15 or so years and he could have easily 'let the charity stories slip' to negate the bad press but he didn't. He acted with integrity and dignity for himself and those he helped. Meghan needs to take a leaf out of his book.
Yes this. I get the feeling 'normal' people see through her artifice but bluetickers, journos, celebs etc have completely fallen for her act. No idea why. They seem to be in thrall to very wealthy people hypocritically saying they are 'existing - not living' and having numerous holidays and earnestly lecturing everyone else about saving the environment whilst they spend spend spend (our money). Also needing a break for 6 weeks - from what? The lavishly appointed house UK taxpayers paid for?
But to criticise her is bullying and trolling. Her husband is as bad - it's not just her. 'Every time a camera goes off I get PTSD'. Words fail. Stop taking tax payers money and retire somewhere. Nobody would mind.

Reactions: 25
Yes this. I get the feeling 'normal' people see through her artifice but bluetickers, journos, celebs etc have completely fallen for her act. No idea why. They seem to be in thrall to very wealthy people hypocritically saying they are 'existing - not living' and having numerous holidays and earnestly lecturing everyone else about saving the environment whilst they spend spend spend (our money).
They are just following her lead and social climbing their way to a royal connection. None of these people were even remotely interested in her before the wedding and none of them will be after her divorce or after she gives up royal life. They are opportunists just like her. And she’s falling for it, which will make her downfall so much worse and I’m all here for it 🍿

Reactions: 11
Yes this. I get the feeling 'normal' people see through her artifice but bluetickers, journos, celebs etc have completely fallen for her act. No idea why. They seem to be in thrall to very wealthy people hypocritically saying they are 'existing - not living' and having numerous holidays and earnestly lecturing everyone else about saving the environment whilst they spend spend spend (our money). Also needing a break for 6 weeks - from what? The lavishly appointed house UK taxpayers paid for?
But to criticise her is bullying and trolling. Her husband is as bad - it's not just her. 'Every time a camera goes off I get PTSD'. Words fail. Stop taking tax payers money and retire somewhere. Nobody would mind.
DId he really say the cameras give him PTSD?!?!? So disappointed in him I used to like Harry as a free spirited naughty royal. Now he's just another "woe me" celebrity.
And it is especially annoying as they are so priviliged that it seems a slap in the face of people who have real struggles

Reactions: 14
DId he really say the cameras give him PTSD?!?!? So disappointed in him I used to like Harry as a free spirited naughty royal. Now he's just another "woe me" celebrity.
And it is especially annoying as they are so priviliged that it seems a slap in the face of people who have real struggles
He's a poor little rich boy with all that white male privilege. Poor him

Reactions: 12
I think he’s always been like this. I believe the hero Harry PR was very successful, but that was never the real him.

Reactions: 13
And it is especially annoying as they are so privileged that it seems a slap in the face of people who have real struggles
Surely if cameras give him PTSD he's not fit for the job he's doing, he should find an occupation more suitable, one not subsidised by the tax payer.

Reactions: 20
When asked which celebrity to look to for holiday style inspiration, Anna Wintour claimed Meghan is ‘always impeccable’. Maybe you should take your sunglasses off for a second, Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

We could all be doing loads of charity work and showing great humanity if we didn’t have to work?

Reactions: 12
We could all be doing loads of charity work and showing great humanity if we didn’t have to work?
Yeah we could and probably would but she doesn’t do a thing and certainly not the simple engagements. She Skypes into engagements, ffs 😂

Reactions: 4
You lot are so harsh. She's made a life changing difference to so many people by writing on fruit with a Sharpie. Shame on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When asked which celebrity to look to for holiday style inspiration, Anna Wintour claimed Meghan is ‘always impeccable’. Maybe you should take your sunglasses off for a second, Anna.
In the video I watched she’s talking about Kate?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.