Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy to think how Harry went from being the most popular, 'rebel' royal, to someone who is so widely disliked!
Yes, this. People genuinely care for Harry and don't want to see this tit storm happen, but he appears to see the criticism as attacks, racism and victimisation his mother went through.

Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m going to defend her here. I did like her before I realised what she was. But I don’t think she announced it at divines wedding from what I’ve seen of the coat it literally just looked like a coat I couldn’t of guessed she was pregnant from it.
No you’re right - people were just speculating when she was at Eugenie’s wedding.

They announced it when they were in Australia on “wave of light day” which is a day that people around the UK light candles to remember babies that have gone too soon. Tommy’s and the miscarriage association campaign it. It was also the last day of baby loss awareness week.

I just thought that it was very ill timed and that given all their charity involvement, someone would have picked up on it! Surely announcing a day later wouldn’t have been that hard?

Like I said - fire that PR guy 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No you’re right - people were just speculating when she was at Eugenie’s wedding.
But she so wanted that speculation. It was the only time during that whole seventeen month pregnancy that she bothered to (half) button her coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They announced it when they were in Australia on “wave of light day” which is a day that people around the UK light candles to remember babies that have gone too soon. Tommy’s and the miscarriage association campaign it. It was also the last day of baby loss awareness week.

I just thought that it was very ill timed and that given all their charity involvement, someone would have picked up on it! Surely announcing a day later wouldn’t have been that hard?

Like I said - fire that PR guy 😂
I don’t think this is UK only, I think this is worldwide thing. As someone who was going through loss I found this annoucment very disrespectful and couldn’t understand how No one on their team realised that this day was not a good day for such announcement.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think this is UK only, I think this is worldwide thing. As someone who was going through loss I found this annoucment very disrespectful and couldn’t understand how No one on their team realised that this day was not a good day for such announcement.
I didn’t know it was worldwide, just assumed it was only UK.

And yes, I lost 6 before having my son (who had just been born when they announced their pregnancy). I found it incredibly disrespectful and hurtful. I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be, but that’s still not the point is it?

I hope you are doing ok - something incredibly hard to deal with xx

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Unlike Harry yesterday night (a mess IMO with his dirty pants) Kate is stunning tonight :)

I can imagine Meghan wandering in her bedroom in L.A tonight, watching those pictures and calling SS to find fake stories about Kate and William for tomorrow headlines (eg. Kate's private secretary, Catherine Quinn).:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unlike Harry yesterday night (a mess IMO with his dirty pants) Kate is stunning tonight :)

I can imagine Meghan wandering in her bedroom in L.A tonight, watching those pictures and calling SS to find fake stories about Kate and William for tomorrow headlines (eg. Kate's private secretary, Catherine Quinn).:ROFLMAO:
Ahhhh I cannot get enough of Kate & Wills’ - just love ‘em!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wonder if they realise they’re pretty much holding the monarchy together right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if they realise they’re pretty much holding the monarchy together right now.
Last week, we discuss that Kate seems to be tired. I think both of them must be fed up with Cringe & Ginge's attempts to sabotage the monarchy, Charles's and (above all) HMQ's lack of command, Andrew ...
That must be terribly frustrated for William. He must be waiting for his time hoping that the monarchy will survive until he's in charge...

Reactions: 13
What do you think Harry should do?
He is not happy in the BRF. I don't think he is happy with MM.
He should get ride of MM, give up the title, go to Africa and do all the things he likes (conservation).
There is no paparazzi in the middle of nowhere...
That being said, that seems so simple, but I guess he is stuck in all this sh** He is not the most courageous guy in the world so 'won't have the guts to give up everything he is used to. He has too much pride, so' won't have the guts to give up on MM (that would be a terrible failure for him, that would mean : my brother was right...).
I see the end, that will be terrible (suicide, very dirty divorce...). Harry is hopeless.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Reactions: 5
I thought Harry looked a lot happier when he went to that event without Megain. He always looks so serious and unhappy when they are out together and she always has that stupid smile on her face. Even during Rememberance Sunday and it looked so stupid and out of place with the seriousness of the occasion

Reactions: 9
I read this blind gossip but it applied before the backlash and all the stories which are in the headlines since the crash interview. Right now, I think that he's being abandoned by a part of the firm (eg. William).

I thought Harry looked a lot happier when he went to that event without Megain. He always looks so serious and unhappy when they are out together and she always has that stupid smile on her face. Even during Rememberance Sunday and it looked so stupid and out of place with the seriousness of the occasion
I guess he loves (he loved her) but he must constantly do everything possible to please her. That must be exhausting.
In addition, I don't think he's happy with the feud with William. It seems that Harry started a kind of competition to overshadow William & Kate.
That's obviously not a success and now he's stuck with that situation, unable to find a way to stop it (his unhappy marriage, the feud...).

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does Andrew have his own thread?

I often wonder if the internet etc was around in the early 80's, what would mumsnet have made of Diana?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.