Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an old school friend/acquintance who work for H&M. And through her mum I've heard that H treats the staff very nice but that M is so cool and dismissive. Now that might work in the USA but we all know over here you treat your staff like family

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have an old school friend/acquintance who work for H&M. And through her mum I've heard that H treats the staff very nice but that M is so cool and dismissive. Now that might work in the USA but we all know over here you treat your staff like family
I'm not surprised to hear this. William and Kate appear to be pretty nice to the staff too.

I just can't warm to Meghan. I wanted to but there's something about her.

I'm not surprised to hear this. William and Kate appear to be pretty nice to the staff too.

I just can't warm to Meghan. I wanted to but there's something about her.
She's a fake, she's always acting when she's looking starry eyed at Hazza

Reactions: 12

lol, everyone write this on your note pads. She's VERY AWARE of it. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

why must she constantly have to defend herself? I thought she doesn't care what the press says about her?? what an very insecure person

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t watch it. I’ll get annoyed. I’ve been told she keeps saying ‘as a woman of colour......’ nuff said
Aren’t we all of a colour? 🙄 She knew exactly what she was getting into when they married. Typical Yank, think the world revolves round them!! ( in my opinion) 😂

'a friend of meghans' .... so basically Andy's been getting too much press and she needed to redirect the narrative back to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Camilla Long tweeted something about Meghan calling the press herself, but removed it cause the sugars went crazy... this is a screenshot of the tweet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
what do you expect from a narcissist who thinks she better than everyone else?

Reactions: 5
I just saw she is no 5 on the worst fasion mistakes of the 2010's :ROFLMAO: Untill she got with Harry she dressed terrible, surprised she was not no. 1

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Time for MM's uncle to speak out.... :

I think some people may not sleep tonight! We can expect a couple of headlines in tabloids & People magazine prepared by MM's PR tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.