Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 56933
Guys this woman is a fraud! Watch the “bump” popped back out! Insanity how she is getting away with this

That's why she keeps having her CLAW right there to protect the bump and also put attention on it or maybe deflect attention by putting the CLAW. who knows, but it's clear as day with your eyes that the bump is not real.
heres different speeds

Reactions: 5
Her making sure that Harry spends Christmas away from his family is selfish, what happens if this is (God forbid) the queen or Philip's last Christmas?! How will he feel then? Hopefully it'll be enough to wake him and realise that Meagain is pure poison

Reactions: 9
Her making sure that Harry spends Christmas away from his family is selfish, what happens if this is (God forbid) the queen or Philip's last Christmas?! How will he feel then? Hopefully it'll be enough to wake him and realise that Meagain is pure poison
Gaslighting perhaps?

Well this is the second time this year that they aren't joining the Queen isn't it? Maybe the Queen and/or Prince Philip want some peace and they've been told not to come.

Reactions: 7
I do think Kate is pregnant. From my understanding, William was happy with 3 kids and Kate has always wanted 4, but they may had think twice about it since the feud between H & W ...
That would be good for their couple and their kids (they are stronger after all those nasty rumors about Rose), for the BRF (in those tough times) and it may also be a solution to remove Harry and Archie of the line of succession.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I just see the coat drop. Theres a coincidental noise at the same time. I cant say that I see any glimpse of her bump there.

Reactions: 3
They don't want privacy, they just want no accountability for their spending/ behaviour and no actual responsibility except to pay lipservice and give sound bites on on-trend issues such as climate change. If they wanted privacy, they'd just disappear and not seek out any attention (good or bad press). They only seem to want good press, well I'm sorry but that only happens in dictatorships (such as when people in N. Korea have to suck up to Dear Leader).
Like the duke of gloucester essentially is who you mean by disappearing (though really he hasn't just doesnt get much attention than the other more senior royals do), essentially his older brother died and he was forced to take on his role, was hilarious when he was going to open some mathematics 'lab' in some school on the episodes Royals at Work saying something along the lines of "what are you going to put in a mathematics lab/room a load of calculators?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
you don't see the 'bump' popped out when she stood up? lol
Her coat drops indeed, but her bump is also quite high there, so honestly don't see this as proof of a fake bump. Her coat was probably just stuck between her bump and legs.

So silly they'll be skipping Christmas with the Queen. How is it possible their PR didn't decide against this?

Reactions: 6
Also a nice way of blaming H for all her problems. Classic gaslighting. And also I would bet a lie. I bet not one person said not to marry him.
Sorry to quote a post from ages ago but only reading the thread now..
I don't hear as much as I'm not English, but didn't William try to talk Harry out of marrying Meghan? Maybe not only him? Because if that's the case, Meghan would retaliate surely by saying her friends advised her not to marry him! Imagine finding out your brother in law and possibly others, didn't want you to marry your husband 😦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.