Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so difficult to imagine. Why wouldn’t he find another subject that doesn’t hurt his whole family to test Meghan? I don’t know, lie that you broke your leg or you’re expecting another baby or anything less controversial? Can’t imagine him planting such a sensitive thing that’s so bad for his reputation.
But something so obviously untrue to him/his family would be easy to identify the source...? People constantly print stories they'll have another baby etc and his reputation wasn't tarnished. Plus, as people have said in this thread (and as Charles reportedly said himself), the Prince of Wales (current or in waiting) always have affairs.

I can see the argument both ways but we'll never know the truth.

Reactions: 3
It’s so difficult to imagine. Why wouldn’t he find another subject that doesn’t hurt his whole family to test Meghan? I don’t know, lie that you broke your leg or you’re expecting another baby or anything less controversial? Can’t imagine him planting such a sensitive thing that’s so bad for his reputation.

Yeah but Harry would kinda like to get paid the same amount, even more if you count in security, for those FaceTime appearances 😜
The press are constantly having stories about both couples having another baby. The American press seem to have twins and baby Diana on their covers constantly. Idk what I believe, by it would be the easiest to test if she was leaking with such an outlandish story.

Edit:sorry the above post didn’t appear first time, idk why, not trying to sound like an echo haha

Reactions: 3
I tell you, that's some PR firm that Rachel has hired. She's got Oprah, Michelle Obama and now Hillary Clinton all shouting the race card. Honestly, it's like the modern equivalent of the Emperor's New Clothes.

Reactions: 6
I tell you, that's some PR firm that Rachel has hired. She's got Oprah, Michelle Obama and now Hillary Clinton all shouting the race card. Honestly, it's like the modern equivalent of the Emperor's New Clothes.
I think Hillary and Michelle are through Sara Latham, not the PR company. It’s so offensive these ladies feel the need to call people with real, funded critique racists. I don’t care about the color of her skin, I just want her to behave! The only color I see in her is green envy, anyway.

Reactions: 7
Idk how anyone could take Hilary seriously anyway. She used her husbands position to make money from those in need and had no problem throwing woman to the wolves to protect her creepy husband. I’d be publicly refusing that hug.

Reactions: 9
Just saw a snippet of yesterday's K and W shout event and I thought K looked a bit down..... Just a tiny bit....... Not surprising really when her sister in law is the witch from hell and determined to sully the entire families reputations. Obvs as the consummate professional she will always show up and make it about the charity and not herself unlike some we all know 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just saw a snippet of yesterday's K and W shout event and I thought K looked a bit down..... Just a tiny bit....... Not surprising really when her sister in law is the witch from hell and determined to sully the entire families reputations. Obvs as the consummate professional she will always show up and make it about the charity and not herself unlike some we all know 🙄
I thought she looked a bit ill and tired the other day at an event. Maybe she’s just getting over an illness?

I thought she looked a bit ill and tired the other day at an event. Maybe she’s just getting over an illness?
Yeah could be....... She would never cancel because she doesn't feel well and she certainly would never expect anyone to ask of she was OK? 😉😁

Reactions: 6

Guys this woman is a fraud! Watch the “bump” popped back out! Insanity how she is getting away with this

That's why she keeps having her CLAW right there to protect the bump and also put attention on it or maybe deflect attention by putting the CLAW. who knows, but it's clear as day with your eyes that the bump is not real.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.