Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan have become full-time professional victims, and want the world to know it.

Am I quoting Piers Morgan.
Yes, yes I am. I love how triggered he gets 🤣

First, back in February, Meghan presented prostitutes with horribly patronizing and inappropriate ‘empowering’ bananas carrying hand-written messages like ‘You are strong’.

Then came her absurdly over-the-top $500,000 celebrity-fuelled baby shower in New York, which took place at the exact same time as she and Harry posted a tweet demanding we all do more to combat poverty.

When their baby Archie arrived in May, they acted in a ridiculously secretive way, hiding even basic details of their newborn son’s birth and refusing to do the normal hospital doorstep press photo. All this while they were merrily spending $3 million of taxpayer money refurbishing their luxury home Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.

In June, Meghan’s security team stopped people taking photos of her at the Wimbledon tennis tournament ‘to protect her privacy’, at the same as she was secretly planning her self-promotional guest editorship of British Vogue magazine.

Then, despite being the only American member of the royal family, she deliberately snubbed President Trump’s state visit, yet appeared at the Queen’s birthday celebration two days later.

In August, Harry and Meghan lectured us about the need for everyone to take personal ownership of their carbon footprint - then promptly hopped on private jets to and from Elton John’s home in the South of France.

This was as hypocritical as their constant preaching about empathy, whilst Meghan has disowned her own distraught father Thomas, just as she’s also disowned myriad family and friends since landing her handsome rich prince.

But it was the couple’s recent royal trip to South Africa that was to prove to be the catalyst for a full-blown sulky meltdown of epic proportions.

It was supposed to be the tour that got the Sussexes ‘back on track’ after their tricky year, and for the first week it was very successfully achieving that aim: they did their duty well, and were unanimously praised by the media for it.

Then, before it had finished, came the bombshell double whammy of Meghan’s lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday newspaper for publishing a letter from her to her father Thomas that he had given the paper, accompanied by a raging and hysterically emotional personal attack on the press by Harry that effectively declared all-out war.

This baffling act of PR self-harm had the disastrous effect of instantly converting all the positive media coverage of the South African tour into gigantic negative coverage.

Things got worse when a documentary of the tour was later broadcast, containing yet more tearfully self-indulgent moaning about media intrusion from the pair of them.

It was inexplicably devoid of self-awareness that they could spend ten days in South Africa meeting some of the most impoverished, damaged and vulnerable people in the world – then use a film about the trip to whine about THEIR ‘struggle’ to exist as privileged multi-millionaire royals.

Can you imagine how this entitled bullsh*t must have sounded to the abused township women they met who’ve survived horrific domestic violence and worry every day about how to put food on the table for their kids?

But that’s the problem with the modern-day snowflake victimhood culture that Harry and Meghan personify – once it takes a grip, all sense of perspective flies out of the super-woke ‘me, me, me’ window.

The documentary also featured Harry sensationally confirming his rift with his brother William ensuring that this huge revelation eclipsed any coverage of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s own big tour of Pakistan.

The royals have a golden rule of never doing anything to overshadow each other’s royal tours but Harry and Meghan deliberately chose to take a wrecking ball to that rule.

That was selfish and stupid.

It also exposed the real problem with the Sussexes: that, in their desperation to be perceived as victims, they seem to have forgotten what it actually means to be a member of the Royal Family, or have any concept of the ‘duty’ that goes with being funded by the tax-payer.

Sorry it's so long, but he summed it up so well.
He enjoys offending people but he’s not wrong all of the time 😬
👋👋👋👋👌👌👌 He sums it up perfectly. Bloody love Piers Morgan.

Hmmmmm!!
Wow!! I have to say tho, British people won't stand for her rubbishing their beloved Royals, however it would be damaging beyond repair. And she'll secure her position as the most hated Royal ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
👋👋👋👋👌👌👌 He sums it up perfectly. Bloody love Piers Morgan.

Wow!! I have to say tho, British people won't stand for her rubbishing their beloved Royals, however it would be damaging beyond repair. And she'll secure her position as the most hated Royal ever!
Yes I mean who is Wallis? 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes I mean who is Wallis? 😂
I think it's fair to say Wallis acted impeccably compared to the shitstorm MeAGAIN has managed to brew up. I know the media was a very different animal then but even so ... The way Piers summed it up ... That's toxic behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s appalling that they aren’t with the queen on Christmas. They have pretty much free living to do as they please whilst the rest of us commoners work our arses off to pay for his life and he can’t spend the one day of the year with her that we all cherish as families.
I want him out. I used to love him but his awful and her. Standing in front of poverty stricken people and crying about how some newspapers wrote a few words about them ... nah stick erm in a council bungalow in jaywick and leave them be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that at the beginning of every year, every British citizen is sent a form where you fill it in saying where you want your taxes for the royals to go to, like you can choose that you only want to pay for the Queen or the Queen and William/Kate/the kids. That would put Meagain right off.

Reactions: 14
See I agree with some of Piers’ views but I can totally see why Meghan would snub the Trump visit.

Plus I get the distinct feeling that, had Meghan ‘stayed pals’ with him (ie continued to indulge his arselicking) then the article would be written very differently - if written at all!

That being said, they’re hell bent on hypocrisy aren’t they!

I think that at the beginning of every year, every British citizen is sent a form where you fill it in saying where you want your taxes for the royals to go to, like you can choose that you only want to pay for the Queen or the Queen and William/Kate/the kids. That would put Meagain right off.
Oh that would lead to much devilment 😂 I vote for Prince Louis. And cut off Prince Philip 😂

See I agree with some of Piers’ views but I can totally see why Meghan would snub the Trump visit.

Plus I get the distinct feeling that, had Meghan ‘stayed pals’ with him (ie continued to indulge his arselicking) then the article would be written very differently - if written at all!

That being said, they’re hell bent on hypocrisy aren’t they!

I completely second this. Plus, don't forget Morgan knew (perhaps still knows?) Trump so can be biased there anyway

Reactions: 5
Ok, wealthy people can also have mental issue. I could feel sorry for them, but I'm not because MM et Harry don't get it.
1/ lots of high-profile public figures suffered from criticism, but they knew how to behave, they understood the time to say they felt sorry or to remain on the sideline (not just for 6 weeks).
2/ They are several facts (which are not gossips) which prove they were rude, disrespectful, dishonest. They have no clean hands. They dug their own grave...
3/ They keep complaining, whipping, crying. What about people who don't have the best therapist/support, spa/yoga class, private jets, who can't go on vacations when life doesn't make it easy?
They don't understand normal people struggle in every single aspect of their live which makes their complains inappropriate.
Just unbelievable and not acceptable!
You’ve hit the nail on the head. The thing that grates so much is the fact they do nothing but complain but have no idea what life is like for the majority of people! Yet they think they are so down to earth and “woke”, and we are being told we should adore them!

Reactions: 8

1000000000000000000000000000%
Piers is a grade A twit who's acting like a dumped boyfriend, having said that he's not wrong in what he's said 🤷‍♀️
He's reasons for saying it are absolutely because she binned his ass 🤣

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel like what they need more than a holiday is a new PR manager? 😂

Seriously, I lost total respect when they announced M was pregnant on a day that nationally marked baby loss. H&M might not have realised but you’d think one of the many entourage would have, considering what they are paid for.

And now all they seem to be doing is whining.

Just fire that PR guy already!

Seriously, I lost total respect when they announced M was pregnant on a day that nationally marked baby loss. H&M might not have realised but you’d think one of the many entourage would have, considering what they are paid for.
It was bad enough that they announced it during Eugenie’s wedding with that damn coat.

Reactions: 13
It was bad enough that they announced it during Eugenie’s wedding with that damn coat.
I feel like I’m going to defend her here. I did like her before I realised what she was. But I don’t think she announced it at divines wedding from what I’ve seen of the coat it literally just looked like a coat I couldn’t of guessed she was pregnant from it.

Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m going to defend her here. I did like her before I realised what she was. But I don’t think she announced it at divines wedding from what I’ve seen of the coat it literally just looked like a coat I couldn’t of guessed she was pregnant from it.
They told close family members at the wedding.

Reactions: 5
It's crazy to think how Harry went from being the most popular, 'rebel' royal, to someone who is so widely disliked!

I think it was so obvious and attention grabbing because for the previous week or two all of her outfits kinda looked like she was pregnant, the press were sure and ran loads of stories. Like the blue dress that had a random puff on the stomach. Then she turns up with a coat having only one button done, like a bump is so big she couldn’t do them up, it was obvious. She appeared in Australia the next day and there was barely any bump, so they didn’t even need to announce it yet, turned out she was only about 6 weeks pregnant.

I think it was so obvious and attention grabbing because for the previous week or two all of her outfits kinda looked like she was pregnant, the press were sure and ran loads of stories. Like the blue dress that had a random puff on the stomach. Then she turns up with a coat having only one button done, like a bump is so big she couldn’t do them up, it was obvious. She appeared in Australia the next day and there was barely any bump, so they didn’t even need to announce it yet, turned out she was only about 6 weeks pregnant.
Theres no consistency with her bump pictures

Reactions: 3
She left it open which triggered a lot of speculation. It could have easily done up and given her due date, she was maybe 12 weeks gone?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.