Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they will be back for Christmas then after this so called break ? 😭😭
I kinda hope they revoke her visa. Or she decides to stay there since she got Archie out of the country and they can’t do a thing to get him back. She probably hopes that helps in her divorce settlement but I kinda hope William tells her to keep him and have fun. Fingers crossed.

What do you mean William is done?
He totally ignored his brother yesterday and denied them any possible photo op for their PR. He’s done with this bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same haha

I kinda hope they revoke her visa. Or she decides to stay there since she got Archie out of the country and they can’t do a thing to get him back. She probably hopes that helps in her divorce settlement but I kinda hope William tells her to keep him and have fun. Fingers crossed.

He totally ignored his brother yesterday and denied them any possible photo op for their PR. He’s done with this bs.
Yeah I agree, i think the boss has told them to take this break hoping for this herself haha she's nothing but bad news

Reactions: 4
She used the rememberence service to promote her coat that markle wore
Seriously? Because being the daughter of one of the most prolific song writers of all time and having her enviable connections isn't enough? Whoever said it looked like a flannel dressing gown had it spot on!

The break would tie in with a mega pregnancy announcement at Christmas too.

Rumour has it (ok blind gossip sites) that William fed the story about his affair via Meghan to see if it would leak. He's known to be very secretive and trusting of his inner circle and cuts people off who breach it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Seriously? Because being the daughter of one of the most prolific song writers of all time and having her enviable connections isn't enough? Whoever said it looked like a flannel dressing gown had it spot on!

The break would tie in with a mega pregnancy announcement at Christmas too.

Rumour has it (ok blind gossip sites) that William fed the story about his affair via Meghan to see if it would leak. He's known to be very secretive and trusting of his inner circle and cuts people off who breach it.
Taking a leaf out of Coleen Rooney book haha only way really isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously? Because being the daughter of one of the most prolific song writers of all time and having her enviable connections isn't enough?
Does SM have her own Tattle thread? Because she could certainly do with one as this is just the latest in a long line for me.

What really grinds my gears is when she makes out like everything she's achieved is down to her own talent and hard work and absolutely nothing to do with Daddy's connections. Funny because I can't recall seeing a string of supermodels modelling any other student's final collections or getting an unbelievably cushy job in a top Paris fashion house as soon as you've graduated. But I guess that's simply because SM was the most talented and hard working fashion student ever.

You can see why SM and MM get on so well. Both bullshitters of the highest order with egos the size of the Albert Hall.

Reactions: 15
One of the things Megain said during the documentary that really pissed me off, was when she was going on about how har it's been "especially as a woman". I just nearly vomited. Is she not a supposed feminist? Does this not mean we are equal to men or does it only matter when we can benefit from being a "woman" for sympathy

Something around ranks, said by Midlands person, that's where I saw the swear. I'm confused
Weird. Can you edit posts on Insta?

One of the things Megain said during the documentary that really pissed me off, was when she was going on about how har it's been "especially as a woman". I just nearly vomited. Is she not a supposed feminist? Does this not mean we are equal to men or does it only matter when we can benefit from being a "woman" for sympathy
Yes! Part of her "as a mother, as a person of colour". When it suits I suspect.

Reactions: 2
When I hear her say " as a woman " in front of every single thing that's when I honestly question her mental health.
I actually don't think she is a girls girl at all but she has the constant need to keep forcing onto people that she actualy is, speeches like as a woman I'm for women because being a woman myself I want you all to hear me because simply me saying I'm also a woman should be all the empowerment you need ???
I mean ultimately where is she actually going with it all because all the women I know including myself just don't find her relatable at all .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I hear her say " as a woman " in front of every single thing that's when I honestly question her mental health.
I actually don't think she is a girls girl at all but she has the constant need to keep forcing onto people that she actualy is, speeches like as a woman I'm for women because being a woman myself I want you all to hear me because simply me saying I'm also a woman should be all the empowerment you need ???
I mean ultimately where is she actually going with it all because all the women I know including myself just don't find her relatable at all .
It reminds me of managers in the workplace who have to say "As the Department Head/your line manager/Head of Finance" etc. Reconfirming your position like that actually undermines it - if you have the authority, you won't need to do it.

• Heart
Ooh interesting re William planting the affair rumour?

Also just read they may stay in the US for Christmas- it was the daily fail though so maybe don’t get too excited!

Reactions: 5

Also just read they may stay in the US for Christmas- it was the daily fail though so maybe don’t get too excited!
Here's hoping they stay in the US for Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc and conference call their 'royal duties' forever more. Fed up with seeing her simpering face and his resting 'woe is me' expression. Nobody is forcing him to remain a prince. He's more than welcome to disappear and live quietly. There are plenty of people in front of him in the line of succession.

Reactions: 9
Oh the irony. If only she would remove her head from her arse and look at the way the Queen lives her life. Driving an ambulance in WW2, insisting on driving in Saudi when it was banned for women, always walking ahead of her husband, being on horseback (and not sidesaddle!) at Trooping the Colour ... Somehow being a woman and a mother never seems to be a barrier to the Queen.

Reactions: 22
It’s so difficult to imagine. Why wouldn’t he find another subject that doesn’t hurt his whole family to test Meghan? I don’t know, lie that you broke your leg or you’re expecting another baby or anything less controversial? Can’t imagine him planting such a sensitive thing that’s so bad for his reputation.

Here's hoping they stay in the US for Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc and conference call their 'royal duties' forever more. Fed up with seeing her simpering face and his resting 'woe is me' expression. Nobody is forcing him to remain a prince. He's more than welcome to disappear and live quietly. There are plenty of people in front of him in the line of succession.
Yeah but Harry would kinda like to get paid the same amount, even more if you count in security, for those FaceTime appearances 😜

Reactions: 5
I hope harry and Meghan step away from the RF. Shunning royal protocol doesn’t go down well, people may talk about cutting the royal family down in size but people still value them, we don’t want a modernised version.
Race isn’t why MM has struggled with the public, it’s her actions that make us question her authenticity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.