Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just opened Tattle to find 30 pages of a new thread :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Do we know anything new? Or is it the same as yesterday... too much information about Harold's body parts, the Taliban are laughing at him and the RF is keeping quiet and letting him make a laughingstock of himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Harry & Meghan #293 It's understandable now, the silence from Dad. It's obvious that, his son is quite mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’d love it if the one statement BP make is to clarify that W&C never watched Suits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For me it's up there with South Africans dancing in the street when she married like they did for Mandela in "Things that never happened". Asking Meghan for an autograph. Such narcissism.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
So do you think that Harold publishing his supposed kill count was an act of stupidity and arrogance, or it's a calculated move to try to get his security paid for?
Whatever his intention it has backfired hugely. He's literally too hot to handle now and it is impossible to keep him completely safe anywhere. The only way him and his children* will ever be kept away from taliban supporters is of they disappear to a remote island nobody has ever heard of for the next 75 years.

*assuming they exist and the cardboard hasn't gone too limp by then

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Scabies got a copy of the book then .... and in English ..
it would appear so!

Do you know what would make this absolutely fab? Is when the book drops on Monday not a single UK media outlet mentions it.

we know what’s in it, we’re bored already and they want their privacy.

So, here Harold and Madge; here’s your privacy. Take it and go forth…..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why is a fecken American got anything to do with the British monarchy. Is he going to introduce H as PH or HMW.
I don't get why some Americans are fawning over the gruesomes. There was an 8 year war to get their independence.

The whole gruesomes situation is getting more and more bizarre. I am more and more of the opinion that some wokery celeb or political backing is trying to bring down the monarchy and infiltrating the UK with their doctrine to cause a racial divide.

I am probably talking jibberish again.
no I don't think our talking jibberish I think their is something else going on, now in Tom Bower's book he mentioned about a millionaire Irish or Irish descendant hotelier who is friend's with Clintons Markle was friends with him and he got her into the Whitehouse, we haven't heard much about this friend, is it possible he has links to Irish republicans etc I may be wide of the mark who knows!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whatever his intention it has backfired hugely. He's literally too hot to handle now and it is impossible to keep him completely safe anywhere. The only way him and his children* will ever be kept away from taliban supporters is of they disappear to a remote island nobody has ever heard of for the next 75 years.

*assuming they exist and the cardboard hasn't gone too limp by then
So is he going to be expecting the UK government to reinstate his personal protection squad now he's opened this can of worms?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I see child insider Scobie Doo is attempting to diffuse the kill number with ‘context’. It’s not going very well.
Talk about Digging 😡

And STILL it’s about Harry’s personal PR…not the potential risk he may have created to Others .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
That photo honestly reminders me of a kindergartener dobbing that someone ruined their picture in art class or something.

So something that doesn’t sit right about the Meghan argument and ‘her asking ‘did you hear men speaking to women like that when you were growing up?’ ‘Yes’ I replied as I turned my head away’ scenario…

Harry has stated he has few memories of his mother and has blanked most memories of his life before her death. So who is he trying to indicate her heard language like that from? C & C? HMTLQ and PP?

Or did he just make this up? 🤔
She used 15 mins of silence to stonewall him. When he went looking for her she manipulated him by suggesting his behaviour was unacceptable but he must not know any better. His big bad family must be to blame. He has agreed it was his family's fault to get her onside. Typical narcissistic behaviour. He must have been standing up to her and she was putting an end to that - gaining submissive control. It's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I worked the 7/7 bombings. When I took my children up to London for the Queens funeral I genuinely felt at ease. My plan was to go and line the streets for our Kings coronation and now - despite many years of operative knowledge and logistical knowledge - sadly I feel that it’s too dangerous. I feel that there will be reprisals. I like to be hopeful that they are more likely to be extremist reprisals but my children are too precious to risk. I would like to hope that the ‘muck slinging’ and sheer fantasy in this ‘book’ are as transparent to the heads of other countries as it is to us; I’d like it be known he is NOT my soldier, or any of ours, and his behaviour is NOT that of a normal UKAF personnel. Hateful Henry and his rotten tantrum has turned a jolly, hopeful and unifying event into something that makes us resident in the UK trepidatious again and that is wholly unforgivable in my eyes. Our threat levels will be raised and it will be entirely to do with that deluded fool.
💯% this! It makes me soo angry that his lack of awareness and pity me party has potentially put the British public at risk.

I’ve seen that someone who knows him has been saying on Twitter that it’s been taken out of content of what he actually wrote in the book and that the press has cobbled together the bits that make it sound worse. Well of course they would, they have no love for Harold or his missus and are probably having a field day with the book. The fact is no matter how much the press are spinning it into a negative (no tit Sherlock 🙄) he said the number and he said chess pieces. Without him saying that they would have nothing to cobble together. What did he think would happen!

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.