Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bragged about Gareth Gates so there's no way we wouldn't already know ;)
Most of these things are solved by a RPO with a NDA.
There's a nacked woman huged by Harry in Vegas, and nobody knows who she is, the only person with a smoke and mirrors method that came forward was a older stripper that didn't shag him.
The reality of his status is that for certain women he's a notch, even if she gave him a fast BJ in the loo.
It's comparable with groupies of rockstars.
Often the RPO ''brings'' them.
It's very normal. But not mainstream , the women often exchange data-example:
''Spotted person ABC did him at ''insert location'' he might be interested in you at place XYZ.''

• Wow
Reactions: 28
duck me, I just can’t believe what I’m reading, it’s got to be satire, surely?!!! 🤣🤣🤣
What's great is that journalists now have absolutely no qualms about doubting how true all of these claims are and have been openly questioning the accuracy of Hazno's truth. Poor Piers, the world just wasn't ready for him when he doubted Smeg's suicidal thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What's great is that journalists now have absolutely no qualms about doubting how true all of these claims are and have been openly questioning the accuracy of Hazno's truth. Poor Piers, the world just wasn't ready for him when he doubted Smeg's suicidal thoughts.
I can't WAIT for all the tit thrown at them now! 😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He said this book was to be about not the Prince he was born but the man he has become. Eg about him and his life. So why has he included private intimate details about his family that have no relevance to his story. Such as: W's baldness, his 'scowl', KC's teddy due to his younger days, Kate's lippy, and the worst imo, that he and W have been circumcised

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
But in all seriousness. This is why soldiers NEVER disclose their kill count.

View attachment 1861491

1. You never know who you killed. That person could be a child who looks like an adult. The person could be a trafficked adult being forced to take part in terrorism. The person could be a decoy. There is a very high possibility that out of 25, half or more are civilian kills.

2. Even if they are terrorists, they are still people. You don't gloat about your kill count and call them chess pieces. That is not only sociopathic, its stupid. A lot of terorrists living in Syria or Afghanistan are people who grew up brainwashed in war zones with no education who think 99 virgins are waiting for them in heaven.

It isn't a macho thing. So do your duty as a soldier, protect and shut up.

This can easily become an international crisis.
Exactly and given warfare increasingly uses drones and airstrikes the likelihood of civilian deaths is much higher than he realises. He was out there on tours and still came away thinking like this? I went to my city's rally in August 2021 when the TB arrived in Kabul and there were so many ex-army personnel who marched with us, shared their stories of the Afghans they'd made friends with, worked with and who had helped them. Astonishing that H hasn't shared such experiences; just a kill count in an attempt to be a big man. Maybe he has shared it in his book - who knows (I'd like to think he might have)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Lol he claims W and C wanted her autograph as she was in Suits and they were avid watchers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
In the article in the Daily Mail - King Charles feared being 'overshadowed' by Meghan Markle, Harry said that Charles said he couldn't afford to pay for her upkeep. So then

"The prince said he considered telling his father the cost of providing Meghan with food and shelter was minimal, given that she did not have a large appetite and could make her own clothes. "

I had visions of Meg seated at her sewing machine, with just a crust of bread to eat. It did make me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Which one makes you think “ It’s all been rather lovely but I must be going”…
A man with a teddy …..or a man with a box of hair ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hang fire right at the end of the last thread did I see that at the birth they ate fajitas and did a lil dance?????
She might think she sounds extra here but she missed out on the best tasting NHS toast she could ever wish to have!

Reactions: 24
Lol he claims W and C wanted her autograph as she was in Suits and they were avid watchers

I'm slightly concerned that the narrative may shift to "Meghan must have written this".

This will always be on him, regardless of any whispering in his ear or help spelling the big words that she might have done. It has his name on it, he has been paid for it, he is a nearly 40yr old man. He must shoulder the blame for this tiresome tome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.