Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
harry suffers from bad envy of his brother, the Prince of Wales, who is everything that he isn't , and who has everything he will never have.

Including a big cock. 😃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
In the article in the Daily Mail - King Charles feared being 'overshadowed' by Meghan Markle, Harry said that Charles said he couldn't afford to pay for her upkeep. So then

"The prince said he considered telling his father the cost of providing Meghan with food and shelter was minimal, given that she did not have a large appetite and could make her own clothes. "

I had visions of Meg seated at her sewing machine, with just a crust of bread to eat. It did make me giggle
Hahahahaaaaa

There she was, clutching a Ronco " Button-o-Matic " and her Muvvers old tape measure over her shoulder 😃😃😃😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Meghan sang to a bunch of seals
The scene was very surreal
Harry said they sang back
I can’t be arsed to think of the next line….

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is there any chance that this whole thing is bs, intended to make the world want to buy the book, that actually contains none of this, and is blander than plain oatmeal?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm slightly concerned that the narrative may shift to "Meghan must have written this".

This will always be on him, regardless of any whispering in his ear or help spelling the big words that she might have done. It has his name on it, he has been paid for it, he is a nearly 40yr old man. He must shoulder the blame for this tiresome tome.
If the book is indeed 400 pages long, we all know that Harold is incapable to write, did, process it or even read the whole book.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please let’s not encourage Clarkson and that mob to comment! It’s their nonsense that led me and so many others to empathise with H&M.

The excerpts from Harry’s autobiography are up there with some of the best comedy I’ve ever heard written.
One of the two most famous Princes in the world telling us about shagging in a field in terms Mills and Boon writers would find ‘a bit cringe’ is god tier comedy. I’m truly grateful to be alive right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A perspective on revelations:
'' On top of their bed is the curious sight of an array of cuddly toys. On Charles’s side is a bald shabby teddy bear that the Prince takes everywhere with him. Each night it is tucked up by his valet, Ken Stronach, and waits there patiently for Charles. Teddy, a friend from childhood, even travels overseas with the Prince. It is carried with the rest of his luggage in a shirt bag and put into his bed at night. The only occasion when he leaves teddy at home is when the Prince, as Colonel-in-Chief, visits his regiments. He feels that it would be unbecoming for his bedtime secret to be discovered by the elite fighting troops he represents. ''
Andrew Morton 1987 Inside Kensington Palace.

Thanks @Hula flight for the title, and @Cassandra333 for the new thread.
I heard somewhere that price nonce has 72 teddies on his bed …. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just can't wrap my head around what he did. Is he really so clueless, dumb, drugged up, or brain washed that he didn't think for one second the danger this would cause? Out of all the stuff he said and all the fun that's being made of him, I imagine this is the thing where he's actually being contacted by others (former service members he served with, former commanders, Invictus games folks, possibly security, govt, and military officials.) He was always so proud of his service and had a legitimately good platform. Either he knew this would happen and didn't care or he's now realizing it and this may very well be the thing that drives him over the edge.

As an aside, the user name is not connected to his games. I read poetry before that ginger twit was out of short pants.

Reactions: 45
harry and meghan lie & lie
It's because both are high
He's a runt
And she's a right bleep
I'd make them both cry & cry

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.