Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless all of our significant others who have had to listen to us chatter on about the documentary and this book over the past weeks. My darling husband has had the patience of a saint. As retired military, he is incensed over the Afghanistan body count but he did get a good chuckle out of my reenacting the NotCot beat down. He said that, despite being 100% Irish, he would happily drink a pint with William.
my poor family may as well have had a cardboard cutout of me today. I’d be embarrassed of myself but I’m too bloody engrossed and excited. 🤣

I tried to talk to my sister and husband about it (I like my friends too much to risk finding they support Harry) but they seemed to get bored after a few minutes the losers!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
harry is reading the audiobook himself given that meghan nver lets him speak in an interview she will no doubt be heard in the background or interrupting him to emphasis her pain .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
But in all seriousness. This is why soldiers NEVER disclose their kill count.

Untitled.png

1. You never know who you killed. That person could be a child who looks like an adult. The person could be a trafficked adult being forced to take part in terrorism. The person could be a decoy. There is a very high possibility that out of 25, half or more are civilian kills.

2. Even if they are terrorists, they are still people. You don't gloat about your kill count and call them chess pieces. That is not only sociopathic, its stupid. A lot of terorrists living in Syria or Afghanistan are people who grew up brainwashed in war zones with no education who think 99 virgins are waiting for them in heaven.

It isn't a macho thing. So do your duty as a soldier, protect and shut up.

This can easily become an international crisis.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
Harry & Meghan #293 I am the spare. I talk to a lock of my dead mother's hair.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Are all these 4 interviews recorded already…is anyone going to ask him about the Taliban reaction ???
Or are they just going to ask him how his Hermes blanket is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well done Harold. Bloody good job you’re not staying silent anymore.
The whole world needs to know of the indignities you’ve suffered.

19ACCC62-10F3-4F50-B9F4-E3C066A852C9.jpeg

Yes,🥲 yes I am Orca , 🥲🥲Indeed I am. Oh, how I have suffered at his hands 🥲🥲
And the world needs to know 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Could Harold be sued for leaking stuff, that might become a threat to national security?

With all these articles about the content about Spare, I'd consider it a work of fiction by a madman.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.