Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, for more than 10 years I have been working with Americans and in American companies. Pretty sure that if I ever made a comment about "baby brain" or post-natal hormones, I would risk disciplinary sanctions. So, I'm sure is not the sort of thing American Girlfriends tell each other (specially woke ones) without consequence.
But poor innocent Meghan saw Kate as her bestie πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Same with me!! I also didn't expect that I would even bother with THIS THREAD, I spend most of my
time in the Katie Price threads because I love a car crash. This thread is much more of a laugh now!
I used to love a bit of Meghan bashing a year or so ago but I did start to check myself a bit as I could see there was at least some merit to the misogyny arguments if not the racism ones. I started to see that Harry was far from the innocent little boy that was being tricked by an evil witch.

Obviously we don’t need to start #freemeghanmarkle trending on Twitter but I hope more people are seeing that Harry has been the master of his own destiny for the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❀

do it!!!!!

Is there a frostbitten tail card?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God bless all of our significant others who have had to listen to us chatter on about the documentary and this book over the past weeks. My darling husband has had the patience of a saint. As retired military, he is incensed over the Afghanistan body count but he did get a good chuckle out of my reenacting the NotCot beat down. He said that, despite being 100% Irish, he would happily drink a pint with William.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
To be honest I am glad Piers is lying low at the moment and will wait until we have seen both interviews in full and read the book (or his team) himself so anything he reports and gives opinion on is straight from there. Right now where is the confirmation that anything that is being shared is 100% in the book?! It could all be a con to make people look stupid etc, unlikely, but still a possibility.

Same with the RF. Silence is golden as it is denying them what they want which is a public spat which belittles everything they say and do as an institution. It will be hard no doubt, but to rise above and carry on with the job is something that H&M have never learned to do and want the cheap cash grab minimal effort approach

Reactions: 40
I’m genuinely hoping that the audio will be uploaded to a streaming channel as doing housework will be amusing as hell listening to ginger, witch and moan for hours at a time. Obviously not paying for it! πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I have been on these threads for around 2 and a half years now, commenting that I could not wait for their downfall. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would happen like this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Who can forget how hunky William looked when he bared his arm for his covid shot?!! 😍
Mmmmmmmmm

He's so hot. Nice, big boy. Bosh, decks a bleep. Loves his lovely future Queen & his kids. Fit as, too. My legs are automatically spreading like windscreen wipers! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
God bless all of our significant others who have had to listen to us chatter on about the documentary and this book over the past weeks. My darling husband has had the patience of a saint. As retired military, he is incensed over the Afghanistan body count but he did get a good chuckle out of my reenacting the NotCot beat down. He said that, despite being an 100% Irish, he would happily drink a pint with William.

Nobody condones violence, of course, but William has got a lot of new supporters because of this.

We all know he wanted to kick the tit out of his brother and we all know he restrained himself.
Thats strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Its basically all down to penis envy isn't it?
I doubt there are many who envy Harry's penis.
Especially after the description of it in this book.

Harvey Weinstein perhaps...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.