Harry & Meghan #291 He’s a laughing stock with a tender cock, says war’s like chess, he’s a deplorable mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New fred, congrats @Bloody orange Hell for great title, but it was too long, hence little edit.

Ok, I will ask some good soul to recap previous thread in detail.
I'm too angry to do it justice, I can just say that bleep is revealed in his all evil cuntiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Has anyone posted this one? The UK press seems to be giving this particular part of the tale a wide berth. This seems so red flaggy to me!
If this is a real excerpt... she's had a big hand in what goes into the book via his ghost writer, and she's setting him up for abuse accusations when the inevitable divorce occurs. Any man with a room temperature IQ would see this coming a mile away, but of course this is Hazno we're talking about. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

Has anyone posted this one? The UK press seems to be giving this particular part of the tale a wide berth. This seems so red flaggy to me!
It’s a very vague, loaded description, isn’t it?

Disproportionally, sloppily angry

And then he turns it back onto the other people because Megan wants to know where he heard a man talk to a woman like that, was it when he was growing up? And he nods.

I was beaten with a belt and a cane as a child. However, I don‘t hit my kids. And if I did, it would be my fault because I, as an adult, know it is wrong.
But he always has to throw someone else under the bus, even if it is alongside himself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 126
Question: If TW starts divorce proceedings and Harry begs us and his family for forgiveness are we going to back him to the hilt and do everything in our power to destroy her? Or are we going to just say: Srry mate, you're on your own.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
It’s a very vague, loaded description, isn’t it?

Disproportionally, sloppily angry

And then he turns it back onto the other people because Megan wants to know where he heard a man talk to a woman like that, was it when he was growing up? And he nods.

I was beaten with a belt and a cane as a child. However, I don‘t hit my kids. And if I did, it would be my fault because I, as an adult, know it is wrong.
But he always has to throw someone else under the bus, even if it is alongside himself.
Also the description of everything stopping - it wasn’t the first time he’s been punished for losing his temper, no way. He knew he was in for serious punishment. She probs didn’t talk to him for a month after that. Or just used it to further brainwash him.

I am actually starting to be on camp ‘if I was his family I’d be severely worried for his health and safety’.

The BRF really are a (grey) rock in a hard place.

Question: If TW starts divorce proceedings and Harry begs us and his family for forgiveness are we going to back him to the hilt and do everything in our power to destroy her? Or are we going to just say: Srry mate, you're on your own.
On your own! Even if he was somehow brainwashed by a narc, he still has to take responsibility for his own behaviour. And he will never be rid of her bc of the kids.

I can almost see the future of the kids if they divorce being what happened with Nicole Kidman and her two eldest - Tom kept them and used Scientology to brainwash them, labeled NK a suppressive person, they have become huge defenders of their father, and she now has zero relationship with them. That will be Haz’s future.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
I wouldn't be backing the weasel to the hilt. He's disgusting and I would be so disappointed if the RF took him back and tried to pretend that all this never happened.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Actually I'd be more than just disappointed. I'd wash my hands of the whole gutless family if they welcomed him back.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Nope, folk will understand she has been a bully especially on the tail of the Amber and Jonny situation. The world will love him again as long as he grovels and releases a new book "I was the Victim of a Narcisist". ;-)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I’m really enjoying the comments on this Guardian article by Gaby Hinsliff. She takes a sympathetic approach: the vast majority of the commentators, apart from a few ‘down with the monarchy’ and others who have swallowed M&H’s bullshit, are *savage* :)
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...royal-fist-fight-power-monarchy-heir#comments

My two favourite comments are ‘get a job’ and ‘ I’d rather stick pins in my eyeballs than read/watch about two multi millionaires sickeningly desperate for attention trying to play the victim card at every opportunity

Your sole relevance on this planet is because of the family you happened to be born into. The best thing the world could do to these Narcissists is completely ignore them’

:) :) :)

Reactions: 64
Just realised its good we know the juice in the book now BEFORE the interviews.
I wonder whether the journos will film new intros - I’m sure the content of the interviews will make little sense if the audience already knows what’s in the book. Haz would have delivered all his lines thinking the audience is still yet to know what twaddle they’ve peddled in the 2023 version of Grimm’s fairy tale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.