Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see someone throw Clare Balding’s name into the mix re the older, horse loving virgin stealer? If so, no wonder she’s now a lesbian….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
How can these MH groups be comfortable with Harold going nuclear on his family! And being fact checked by the bleeping Taliban!

what sort of CHIMP is he now for the better up bullshit brigade haha

Isn’t the tea and toast they give you after giving birth just the best thing ever?
Amazing .. I remember eating my toast and still feeling light headed .. but it seemed to just fix all that

Reactions: 36
You're not allowed to just bury human remains are you? I thought it was illegal,
My sister in law and brother in law buried the placenta under a tree in their garden 🤮, house is now up for sale, I can’t help wondering if they’ll leave it or dig it up 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think that they will ever realise that the RF doesn't need to make them out to be villains? They manage that one all on their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Don’t normally care much about headlines, never felt the need to comment much on Harry and Meghan despite not being a huge fan of either.
But. Today. Has. Pushed. Me. Over. The. Fu@king. Edge. My ex served in the Army. First rule is not to talk about ‘kills’. Absolutely beyond disgusted at this money grabbing, narcissistic moron.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Christ. It comes to something when even the taliban take the piss out of you.

joking aside this is not going to end well. Harry is batshit crazy and has every bit of his mother's vindictive nature and lack of intelligence. He thinks he can control the press and so did Diana, fraternising with the journalists she thought could help her the most.

He's either going to be assassinated or (more likely) die by his own hand in the next few years. If he’s still a drug user then an unhappy Harry living with someone who wouldn’t give two shits about him or his safety doesn’t bear thinking about…..

If the divorce hasn’t happened or been finalised by then TW will surely 'inherit' the rights to his image and merch it for eternity?

She'll be halfway to becoming Jackie O - in her own mind 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Harry’s Royal family ambushes ‘harmed Queen’s health’
Telegraph

“Prince Harry’s repeated “ambushing” of the Royal family had a detrimental effect on the late Queen Elizabeth II’s health in her final year, sources who were close to her have claimed.

The late Queen hated confrontation, and attacks on the family by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to have “had an impact” on her frail condition before she died last September.

As well as having to cope with the damaging allegations made in television interviews, she was well aware that further revelations would be made in the Prince’s book, Spare, which was originally due to be published last year.

Friends of the late Queen have left no doubt that it was playing on her mind in her last months. “This did have an impact on the Queen’s health in her final year. It did take its toll,” said one.”

Of all that pisses me off about the mad Prince this is the worst. How could that lying, vengeful, thick idiot wantonly hurt HMTQ! I know we’ve gone on about it ad infinitum, but it’s just so callous and hateful. To boot, how could he hold the plane to Balmoral up insisting on that jumped up biartch of a wife, that narcissistic nonentity attend HMTQ’s deathbed.
Only solace I get is in imagining a lonely Harry. Having abandoned his family and friends, this book will mean no person keen on keeping their reputation will want to be associated with him. Hollywood’s doors will be closed to them both. Who will fund Invictus, Sentebale and give serious lucre to their causes? After the oversharing, the thoughtless ‘kill count’ bragging, will the military veterans want him to be associated with them? The majority of Brits, Aussies and Kiwis despise them with a passion, others just think they’re pathetic. Whatever, they’ve completely screwed any chance of redemption.
He is mentally very unwell, he has no clarity or foresight. Markle does nothing to help him except reinforce his convoluted, disturbed thinking. Clearly, there’s no future for him within the monarchy as he is a loose cannon and completely untrustworthy, not to mention barking mad. Only a mother could love him and as we know.…she is no more.
This strange man who communes with his mother’s ghost, see signs from her in a leopard, sees red mist on his brother, talks to blue boxes of hair, describes his brother’s genitalia in detail, thinks seals sing to Meghan is done for. Nothing but a train wreck we’re all craning our necks to see. What a PR disaster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Harry’s book pre sales are not looking good.

“I want my father and brother back”

“it didn’t have to be this way with all the leaking stories”

Proceeds to push both father and brother away further by leaking *basically the whole book* to get more sales…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.