Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year for later on (when I will hopefully be asleep)

I do hope that Harry's book will be enough to shift some of the dislike onto him, he doesn't get enough of the blame IMO. He brought her on board, he failed to see his grandparents in the last years of their lives, he participated in the Oprah interview when PP was dying, he continued to make TQ's life difficult at the end.

Enough of this 'Poor Harry, led by his penis' nonsense, she's a fuckwit but he is just as culpable. And yet, he will eventually be welcomed back into the fold once they divorce and the country will be expected to forget when he called us all racist...

As Pat from ghosts says... all the food should be beige:
I bear grudges for Decades, me....... 😎😎😎
Not in this house, he won't..😎😎😛😛😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A few people have got Harry in the 2023 deathpool. I personally don't think he'll die this year, but he's got nothing left as far as I can see... he's pissed off his entire family, renounced his role and his country, burned the goodwill of the British people, and probably his relationship with William is beyond repair. He doesn't look happy with M from what I can tell, and narcissists are just monsters to be married to, but I think she will dump him in the next few years. Or maybe even just cheat on him if she doesn't want to divorce him so she can keep calling herself Duchess or whatever.

If she breaks up with him, then he's living in a country where he has no family and no roots, he'll see less of his kids and he'll have given up his whole life for nothing. And probably people in America will eventually have enough of H&M and realise that not everything that ever happened to them was racism.

His outlook isn't good.
I have the worlds smallest violin 😀
1a3af2cb2ea0c644db0789a7eb6ee3e6.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This year has raced by quicker than meghan & 3 other hoes in an old Nissan 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just been reading back on the last thread and saw a post from VC10 (I think). News to me about segregation in the UK during WW2, I did a bit of googling and found the story, so just wanted to mention it here again. I think it's a fabulous story and thought others on here who dont know about this will appreciate reading about how the Brits were supporting the black American troops. There is more to this story sadly with things becoming violent.

"African American troops were used to being segregated from their white counterparts back home – but in Britain no such laws existed, and there was very little in the way of racial prejudice.
Black troops were welcomed with open arms, and were free to fraternize with British men and women in pubs, cinemas, dance halls, on public transport, and in other places with no restrictions. This was completely different from how it was for them in some parts of the US, particularly for those from the South.
Many American politicians and military officials worried that African American troops who were experiencing this newfound complete equality with whites would become “radicalized” and stir up trouble when they had to return to the US. They therefore sought to keep the black servicemen segregated from the local white population.

The British, however, refused to comply with any racist requests from American military police officers. When asked to segregate his pub, for example, one pub owner said that he would gladly do so. When the MP officers returned to check on the pub, the owner had put up a sign saying that only black GIs were welcome."
from www.warhistoryonline.com
When I was little, my grandparents lived in a small mining village in deepest darkest Yorkshire.

It was the sort of place where the doors were always open and everyone knew everyone elses' business. There seemed to be get-togethers going on all the time - outings, parties, picnics etc. and for us kids it was like having dozens of grandparents, aunties & uncles.

One of the most popular "uncles" was a GI who'd married one of the local girls and moved to the village. We kids could never understand why he'd left somewhere as glamorous as the US to live in an ordinary boring English village and he would just tell us that the people here are friendlier.

He died when I was about 4 years old and I'd pretty much forgotten about him until we had a family get-together yesterday & one of my cousins pulled out some old photo albums they'd found.

I'm absolutely stunned because I remember him, his larger than life personality, huge smile and infectious laugh. I didn't realise, until I saw his photo, he was African American.

He and his wife married (legally in the UK) in the local parish church shortly after the war and he was accepted as an "Honourary Yorkshireman".

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Someone in t'other place has started a fred about the brilliance of 'Live to Lead' on Netflix. Oh my sides!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
😃😃 I've bought 500 cans of this for us all on here tonight, to add to everything. These are mmmmmmmmmm as well

Who's making the sausage rolls? 😀

31R4VBjPI0L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just watching a video where someone was talking about the towel photo where Meghan looks rather young. Could it be possibe that this was filmed a long time ago? If you look at her eyelid she has a mole which I think she had removed and is no longer there. You can see it (just) in the bad quality pics below.
View attachment 1842708
View attachment 1842722

Does she still have this mole? I never noticed it before.
I think the problem is that she normally has so much slap on, it wouldn't be visible, so it will be difficult to be sure one way or the other.

@Shushex Yes, I do look like I've been gagged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
oh duck, i bought a couple dozen rose cava at dirt cheap since i'm officially catalan, with certificate to prove, as of 2 weeks ago. i don't have sausage, but i can bring fuet which is *chef's kiss.

this was supposed to be a reply to @VC10, forgot to quote, but they got the idea :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you wonderful Tattlers for granting me two thread titles in a row. I'll give it a rest for a while now, promise. 🤭

I don't know if I'll be awake at midnight so will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. You make me laugh so much, and give me reason to come here every day. Love you all.

💞💃👏🥳🥳🥰😻💋🤸🎆 🕯

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It'll all be overshadowed by Papi dying ... they do have terrible timing don't they. LOL.
It's almost as if the Heavens are conspiring against them ........ could it possibly be? 🤔🤔🤔😂

Thank you. To add...
"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new Netflix docuseries, Live To Lead, which was inspired by Nelson Mandela, was released on Netflix today (31st December).
The couple are listed as executive producers of the show which was produced by Blackwell & Ruth in association with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, Cinetic Media, and Harry and Meghan's production company, Archewell.In other royal news(opens in new tab), Meghan Markle ‘fully intends’ to write a memoir of her own, says insider"
BI Blue ...... MM 'fully intends'..... "but can't be arsed as she's too f--king lazy" seems to have been omitted from the above write up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just been reading back on the last thread and saw a post from VC10 (I think). News to me about segregation in the UK during WW2, I did a bit of googling and found the story, so just wanted to mention it here again. I think it's a fabulous story and thought others on here who dont know about this will appreciate reading about how the Brits were supporting the black American troops. There is more to this story sadly with things becoming violent.

"African American troops were used to being segregated from their white counterparts back home – but in Britain no such laws existed, and there was very little in the way of racial prejudice.
Black troops were welcomed with open arms, and were free to fraternize with British men and women in pubs, cinemas, dance halls, on public transport, and in other places with no restrictions. This was completely different from how it was for them in some parts of the US, particularly for those from the South.
Many American politicians and military officials worried that African American troops who were experiencing this newfound complete equality with whites would become “radicalized” and stir up trouble when they had to return to the US. They therefore sought to keep the black servicemen segregated from the local white population.

The British, however, refused to comply with any racist requests from American military police officers. When asked to segregate his pub, for example, one pub owner said that he would gladly do so. When the MP officers returned to check on the pub, the owner had put up a sign saying that only black GIs were welcome."
from www.warhistoryonline.com
Huge amount of social change came about after WW2, when so many ordinary men & women from many nations came together to fight fascism across the globe. People met, exchanged ideas & cultures, & fought alongside people of different races, creeds & nationalities they were very unlikely to have met in their everyday lives at home. The social class structures shifted as the working classes became skilled technicians during the war changing their peacetime economic prospects.

The UK is not perfect by any means, we have have own need to address issues about race & post-colonialism BUT we are not the US which has its own history, culture & problems with race. So EffOff H&M with your clumsy insincere corrupt race baiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Cant remember who it was that just discovered The Windsors but I'm well jel - enjoy! I keep chickens and every morning I say to them in best Fergie posh deep voice "well hello gurrrls" (easily pleased, both me and them :LOL: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I read on the FB Tattle page that one of the NF team filming the duo said that both were as high as a kite when the "curtsey " was performed. Doesn't surprise me at all.
That's disgusting if true. And if it was true, which I doubt (but it wouldn't surprise me either), social services should have been contacted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Smeg has sent her annual New Years address to her beloved Tattlers

BAD5A3BB-823E-4D3A-BC7B-434B9E23C71F.png

Bless her.

Happy New Year to you all 😘😘❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I read on the FB Tattle page that one of the NF team filming the duo said that both were as high as a kite when the "curtsey " was performed. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Also, some thoughts on the half in half out that Hazenoballs said was on the table, and we all know its reported that HMTQ was not for the half in half out or the RF trading of names/status for money. I was wondering why H said how he choose that option and "suddenly it wasn't available or on the table anymore". implying that the RF not HMTQ had somehow conspired to not let them get what they wanted.
But, interesting I think is that he has re iterated what they want as a code to the men in grey KC that is still what they want. Bastards :sick:
I saw the Sandringham meeting as a “chicken, beef or pork” type affair, to which twit replied “I’ll have the fish”. (I know that he said there were 5 options, but I couldn’t be bothered & he probably made it up anyway).

Btw, t’other place for lie to bleed thread? I have no idea, can anyone explain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That's interesting! I thought they seemed coked-up in parts of the Netflix series, but I hadn't seen anyone else mention it. Not like the party-vibe-just-did-a-line-in-the-night-club-bathroom-coked-up, but the self-centred-spaced-out-selfish-Hollywood-airheads type of coked.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.