Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

Tim Laurence's leaving speech to English Heritage? Was he speaking for TRF? English Heritage should not back down from controversy and present the whole picture when dealing with history. Looking after historic buildings gives us a physical connection with the past. The past can help prepare us for the future.

Smeg wants an Oscar/Emmy/Golden Globe? Apparently she has submitted the fauxmentary for consideration and is preparing her acceptance speech.

Haz not promoting his book? Penguin want to present Spare as a success by selling it at discount and then giving it away to boost pre-sales figures. When published the wisest policy would be for Haz to say as little as possible. Anything he says will gain him column inches. Lady C predicts it will go into best-seller list but will not stay on list for any length of time.

The Harkle strategy has an expiration date. How will they retain relevancy? Royalty is a constant with peaks and troughs. Celebrity is markedly different - you are only as desirable as your last success. The Kardashians present themselves as successes. The Harkles present themselves as failures or as being failed by TRF, UK etc. Failure is not glamorous but success is. The Harkles are loathed but are race baiters par excellence and have caused division in the CW so will have their followers. As they become more unpopular and dreadful anything written about them will be devoured - the fascination of the dreadful. Evil has an allure that goodness doesn't possess in keeping people entertained.

Divide and rule with Ashleigh? Smeg weaponised the damaged mother-daughter relationship and made herself the hero? (sociopathic narcissist). The Markle family made it clear to Lady C that Smeg could not have met Ashleigh if it were not for the family facilitating it. Smeg betrayed the family as well as niece's trust. Smeg excluded all the family on both sides apart from Doria (who had 10 years' practice keeping her trap shut). TRF were keen for her to invite family including Ashleigh.

Smeg gave up nothing to join TRF? She told Lizzie Cundy that Suits was coming to an end and she wanted an introduction to a nice rich Englishman.

Lady C ended by saying gleefully that in 2023 we will see Smeg in all her unshorn glory and she will be revealed to the world as she truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The Chippendales haven't arrived already have they? I specifically said I wanted to be present when they were warming up for their act at midnight! 🀭
I'm not sure.
Now put the knife down.

Stick a sprig of parsley on top, no one will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy 2023 EVERYONE. Couldnt stay awake for midnight, but woke in the early hours and can't get back to sleep, so catching up with tattle. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸΎπŸΈπŸ·πŸΉβ˜•πŸ»πŸΊβ˜•

• Heart
Reactions: 36
popping in to wish you all a Very Safe & Happy New Year πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Saw my neice today so am in a happy mood Her and Hre Gran who she is staying with both agree that the harkles are cunts and they don't belive she birthed the flatpacks , I am now tucked in bed as I struggle around people even family thesedays I am worn out and hurt everywhere ,

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No vol au vents for me please I’m beginning to resemble a buffet, chuck us a bottle of Bolly and find me in the corner as the clock strikes midnight with the pile of coats, slurring about how madam and ginger nuts haven’t lived in the real world for a very long time! All the best m’loves! πŸ₯‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Forgot to mention, I've brought along a box of Mangoes to the VIP lounge, nothing like sucking on a mango seed and getting the hairs caught in your teeth.πŸ₯­πŸ₯­πŸ₯­ :love::ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m:mπŸ„πŸ„πŸ₯­πŸ₯­πŸ₯­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
...the more I think about that ludicrous curtsy and her shambolic appearance on that walkabout after the death HM the more I think one or both of them dabble in illicit substances. If they plan to visit the UK they should be made to take a piss test. Let's face it, they've been taking the piss out of us for long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm part Galician (Spain) and part from Devon (UK)
Shellfish anyone?πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦žπŸ¦žπŸ¦žπŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦

Happy New Year!

I want prawns. Have a pack in my freezer but it's too cold to bother with doing anything other than instant noodles πŸ˜‚ praying for the strength to make a pizza (I have a wholewheat base), but chopping veggies for the topping doesn't sound like something I want to do right now. Because freeeeezing. Treat for the VIP room for tomorrow?

If I were Smegs, I'd have sent some bodyguards to go get me a prawn curry from the other end of the city because apparently she has never heard of is too precious for delivery. (I know delivery usually doesn't work for too far off areas, but still!)

popping in to wish you all a Very Safe & Happy New Year πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Saw my neice today so am in a happy mood Her and Hre Gran who she is staying with both agree that the harkles are cunts and they don't belive she birthed the flatpacks , I am now tucked in bed as I struggle around people even family thesedays I am worn out and hurt everywhere ,

Wishing you peace and healing πŸ€—β™₯

I'm thinking of a game we can play. The more boozed up you all are the better πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I would've brought a Terry's chocolate orange but I've just eaten it :sick:

No big plans for me this evening, I'm hoping to be asleep before the fireworks start. I wonder what H&M will be doing, they don't strike me as people who would have a lot of party invites. They're probably having a quiet night in...

I wonder if he misses the big Sandringham get togethers, with all his cousins... I wonder if they miss him...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm part Galician (Spain) and part from Devon (UK)
Shellfish anyone?πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦žπŸ¦žπŸ¦žπŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦

Happy New Year!

Pulpo πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ is an acquired taste, a bit like Marmite
You either like it or you don't! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Never had pulpo but bit seemed cool to offer it to our Shophisticshated Tattlersh in the VI Pished Shuite....we're talking men and women of the world here, movers and shakers!.

Part Andaluz part Cork and Bolton! Not much to offer, eating cheese and biscuits with fatty dog on bed getting ready to comfort her when the bangers go off and move her to her secure hiding place. Never usually allowed on bed but special circumstances.
Seriously people don't realise how traumatised all animals are by fireworks.
I'd love to find out what happened to their poor dog with his legs.
They look like a couple of gruesome trophy--hunters grinning over a shot buffalo.
These photos are very revealing.
Shame there are no investigative journalists around any more, they all seem to have run for cover. I bet they harmed him in some way. :devilish:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So, as a Pagan, this is the 'change the date on the calendar' day. My New Year is on Hallow'een. :giggle:
I'll be in bed long before midnight so I want to wish you all a very happy Change the Date on the Calendar Day and if someone could save me some nice bits from the buffet in the VIP room, I'll be very grateful. 😁

Happy New Year to all who see it that way ;) ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy New Year to all those already into January 2023.πŸ₯‚
We still have a few hours to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dont know, still dark and havent ventured off tattle yet.
The Overseas new year will happen while I am in bed and asleep . Smeg will be absolutely gutted that she did not get Prima Donna-Diva at the New Year honours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've got a case of this for the party...

1672508190318.png

For those who don't like the taste...
I've got two cases of cherryade to mix with it...

1672508298916.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would've brought a Terry's chocolate orange but I've just eaten it :sick:

No big plans for me this evening, I'm hoping to be asleep before the fireworks start. I wonder what H&M will be doing, they don't strike me as people who would have a lot of party invites. They're probably having a quiet night in...

I wonder if he misses the big Sandringham get togethers, with all his cousins... I wonder if they miss him...
I absolutely see them glued to their devices checking out everything written or spoken about them. They are self obsessed and I highly doubt there is any spontaneous fun to be had Chez Harkle because they are the boring fuckers we would avoid at all costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.