Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case ya'll forgot. Released today
View attachment 1842411
Thank you. To add...
"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new Netflix docuseries, Live To Lead, which was inspired by Nelson Mandela, was released on Netflix today (31st December).
The couple are listed as executive producers of the show which was produced by Blackwell & Ruth in association with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, Cinetic Media, and Harry and Meghan's production company, Archewell.In other royal news(opens in new tab), Meghan Markle ‘fully intends’ to write a memoir of her own, says insider"

More deadly dull drivel about worthy people. The dead ones they''ve poached to add gloss to the podcast wouldn't be seen dead with them in real life.
We already know what they're going to say. They'll talk about truth but will be lying, they'll talk about compassion but are beyond cruel, they'll talk about equality but are bullies of those weaker than them. They'll bleat about racism that doesn't exist, not the kind experienced by Nelson Mandela.
"Be true to your authentic self", but she has a nose only held erect with stents, stolen hair, tombstone teeth and a jutting implanted jaw. All this in her guttural drawling breathy baby voice with cute girlish gestures.
Can someone make sure the VIP lounge has huge stocks of sick-bags? Lufthansa do a nice one, roomy and non-crackling. The blue is soothing.... 🤭 🤮 :). Or, Cathay Pacific next best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I was browsing at stupid o’clock this morning. Checked my phone and this is what was still there
I reckon his masters heard Charles is waiting for them to stop lobbing salvos before he considers the kids titles.

She cant merch the dumbarton titles.

Reactions: 29
Tweet about jason knauf's honour.
"Bullied gay employee of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex who exposed #PrinceHarry and #MeghanMarkle’s conniving ways in court, bags Royal Victorian Order!!! "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Happy New Year for later on (when I will hopefully be asleep)

I do hope that Harry's book will be enough to shift some of the dislike onto him, he doesn't get enough of the blame IMO. He brought her on board, he failed to see his grandparents in the last years of their lives, he participated in the Oprah interview when PP was dying, he continued to make TQ's life difficult at the end.

Enough of this 'Poor Harry, led by his penis' nonsense, she's a fuckwit but he is just as culpable. And yet, he will eventually be welcomed back into the fold once they divorce and the country will be expected to forget when he called us all racist...

As Pat from ghosts says... all the food should be beige:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I see absolutely no reason why the flatpacks should be given titles. Their parents do no royal duties, in fact they denigrate the establishment at every turn. The flatpacks live abroad and have no contact with the traditions and lifestyle and ‘mannerisms’ of the UK so the country will be alien to them. They cannot ‘use’ (although, exploit is another matter altogether) the titles in their country of residence and their parents have already stated that having titles would be a hindrance by leaving them open to risk and mocking. It is completely different from a working royal having a gap year or internship abroad then returning to The Firm. No reason for it so no need to use it as a bargain tool.
Maybe I’m a bit sensitive given the time of year and having lost my Dad last month, but I cannot wait for the Monteshitshow Duo and their hangers on to be screwed over by a shitload of Karma and the public decrying their tone deaf and, frankly, obscene actions. I know The RF won’t show their hand and the blanking and no response policy seems to be working, but I do feel the vast majority of the UK populace would like there to be a swift and definitive response rather than allowing the Gruesome Twosome any airtime at all.
Further I had never ever heard of the existence of anything other than THE truth until TW came on the scene and as for the WOKE agenda…………… I acknowledge my mood is low but I sometimes wonder why I keep going being an honest, caring and upright human being when liars, cheats and exploiters seem to get everything and sail through life.😢. I sincerely hope 2023 is when the tide turns against this divisive rhetoric and the namby pamby coddling of the wasters in society stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
"and helping the Daily Mail"...

Er no Omar...
that isn't what happened....
But then in the same case you were exposed as a liar...
so it would be wrong to expect more from you now.
He’s an annoying prick isn’t he. I wish he would be Markled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The hundreds and hundreds of replies putting him in his place were fantastic!

A proper end-of-year bloody nose for the little plastic faced twerp, and his boss.

A real shame with twatter that people are able to delete their twatterations. If there's one thing Elon should do to properly expose the vermin on the platform and force them to behave better, would be to prevent a tweet being deleted or replies blocked, once it has received a certain number of views.
If Elon goes down the blockchain route etc, which he has sort of intimated a couple of times, then all tweets will be inscribed /recorded on the blockchain as will all edits etc. This would put an end to many shenanigans on twitter once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Jumping on another bandwagon ..
Well that’ll help her :rolleyes:
Perhaps the twats will improve global mental health stats, as everyone will be too scared to come forward in case they get bandwagoned & sacrificed on the altar of self publicity.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy New Year for later on (when I will hopefully be asleep)

I do hope that Harry's book will be enough to shift some of the dislike onto him, he doesn't get enough of the blame IMO. He brought her on board, he failed to see his grandparents in the last years of their lives, he participated in the Oprah interview when PP was dying, he continued to make TQ's life difficult at the end.

Enough of this 'Poor Harry, led by his penis' nonsense, she's a fuckwit but he is just as culpable. And yet, he will eventually be welcomed back into the fold once they divorce and the country will be expected to forget when he called us all racist...

As Pat from ghosts says... all the food should be beige:
Cue ghostwriter getting all the blame for whatever the book says in 3.2.1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The RE article in the DM claims that the DofE title, apparently promised by PP and HMTQ, to Prince Edward upon his marriage, will go to one of the PofW kids (either Charlotte or Louis). IMO, a mistake by KC3 - his brother has really worked hard to ensure the DofE awards continue and it just seems petty to me that KC3 is reneging on his parent's promise.

Hopefully, the article is wrong and the title will pass to Edward - he deserves it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.